Need advice and tips: Oral sex and Woman on Top

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by starberry, Sep 26, 2007.

1. starberry

starberry New Member

I have a boyfriend who is much more experienced and he makes some jokes :lol about me being a "starfish" and he never ejaculates when I give him oral sex.

The problems I am having that I need help on:

Woman on Top: I have no idea what to do when he asks me to be on top. But I feel I am not pulling my weight if I dont try. Right now I just sit on top of him then lean down and sort of move up and down but I dont have alot of speed or control and he usually has to take over. How can I get better in this position? Just any advice, and to make me be able to be on top longer without getting tired, and so its more pleasurable for him.

Giving Oral Sex: He hasn't come yet and I gave him head for a whole movie. He saids I am good at it but then he cant come?? What are some techniques to get him to go over the edge?? He saids he just wants to have me lie with my head over the edge of the bed and then for him to just have sex with my mouth, is this very uncomfortable should I just do it this way??

When He's On Top: He did call me a starfish. So that means I just lie there. I really enjoy the sex he's amazing I make alot of noise and scratch his back but what else can I do when he is on top or doggy style so it seems like I am more involved and doing more??

Thanks guys any tips will help me alot.

2. cook74

Gold Member

Hi starberry, first things first, he should not ridicule! It is very immature and shows a lack of sensitivity. :tsktsk

Second, his problem with not being able to ejaculate during fellatio might not be your fault, there are men that find it hard to ejaculate just through oral.

Tips, if needed, hand work at the same time as the mouth is moving up and down, no teeth! :eek of course, and something that some men like is a show of enjoyment, like you are really liking it, some sexy muffled moans/noises, sultry eye contact etc.

These are my tips, many people on this site will be able to give you better advice, the women especially :)

PS. Don't let him give you a hard time hon, good luck :tup

3. Thorn

Gold Member

What I like when receiving BJs:

A lot of ball play (constantly) including the area under the balls and a bit of anal play. Too much anal play would take away from my concentrating on getting off. I also like to tell her what I like and how I want her to change up, and say things like, "Oh yeay, that fees good," or "Keep doing that baby!"

I assume that when you both go into the blow job attempt that the two of you know that it's not just for foreplay, but it's your objective to make him cum from the BJ. In other words, let him know "you're here for the party." Don't feel like you're (or him) a failure if it doesn't work a few times. I went through a period where I couldn't cum from my wife's BJs, but we kept trying and now it works.

4. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Young lady...

...'experience' and getting good at something is one thing. Experience and not doing very well at it is another.

Your beau, with all his 'experience', would do well to SHOW you what he likes and get you into it. You can then decide if you like 'it' or not, whatever it is. And, while you're at it, you get to explore and learn and show him what you like and get him into it and he can decide if likes doing 'it' with/to/for you. And you go and grow from there.

Sex should be very, very fun. I implore you to explore, play, hug, kiss, touch, suck, lick and have sex with your guy wherever your desires or feelings or thoughts lead you. And don't let his laughing inhibit you at all. Hopefully, your boyfriend will move on from being an insecure boor in bed and grow and become truly 'experienced' like you will be on your way to being.

Now, get in there and do some sex! :D

5. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Yeah...

...I bet that was a real hardship.

"OK, Rose, I guess we can try AGAIN..."

:lol

6. Thorn

Gold Member

:yell:yell:yell

AGAIN?

Ok, but I want to see the video when she's done? :drool

7. cook74

Gold Member

Can you post it on amm!!!! PLEEEESE :lol

8. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

No...

...I was speaking for you! :lol

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:rofl Yeah - I could tell the poor guy really didn't want another blow-job session. But for the sake of instruction and learning, he 'allowed' me to try, yet another time....

Poor Thorn... :dgrin

10. Thorn

Gold Member

OK. My bad. :lol

11. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

At least...

...you understand. Most women think it's easy to just sit there and let some gorgeous woman suck us off on demand, like we're some kind of machines or something. I mean, really, think about all we have to do to get ready. Our feelings, our emotions. The list.

Is there beer in the fridge?
    Is my mug frosty?
    Does she have her hat with the spill proof cup holder?
    Are the batteries in the remote fresh?
    Is it time for the game yet?
    Ok...go ahead sweetie, now I'm ready...easy...easy... :lol

12. cook74

Gold Member

Ok Rose, now that you have all this learning behind you, is it possible that starberry can get some advice?

And maybe something I can pass on to my partner...:brow

13. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

well... first of all, i think it is very rude to make comments (starfish). that is VERY degrading and harms your self confidence, so if he calls you it often there is a huge problem there.

oral sex: not many guys actually come in this, so don't feel disheartened. i have a few techniques wish i would like to share.
    Dribble down the shaft, he might not like it but it's worth a shy.
    Often, look up into his eyes and give a little smile (might do it already, idk)
    Deep throat if you can, if not use the hand extension (spit on your hand and put it by your moth and do it that way)
    Use your hand aswell so it's like a handjob and suck, that will make him come if nothing else doesn't.

as for being on top...
    Maybe tie him to the bed or something (not sure if he would like that, consider it maybe)
    Be real dirty, look him in the eyes like you're doing something really dirty and put your finger to your mouth
    Put your hand through your hair, kind of back brush it and look sexy.

sorry if i wasted your time, you might be doing most of the above but exaggerate. good luck also... don't take degrading comments off him, so disrespectful

14. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

I'm tired of hearing that...

...guys have a tough time cumming from a blow job. It seems every other thread around here is "I can't cum from a blow job, my boyfirend can't cum from a blowjob...what should I do, what should she do, blah, blah, blah."

What the hell?

I am willing to bet $100, US cash (or maybe Canadian or in Euro's, your choice :lol) that I WILL blow a load all over the place within 5 minutes, maybe 10, of the begining of even a half decent blow job. I need volunteers, females only, and I need gamblers, any sex will do. With cash to lose. :lol

In the interest of science, and proper data on blow job/nut bursting ratios, I am willing. :dgrin

15. Rose

Gold Member

Well... then.... you, Mr. LP are to be categorized in the group of the "not many guys" :shrug You just happen to be one of them. Lucky guy.

We have not done a scientific experiment here, but from our personal experiences, we have found it to be a general consensus that most guys have problems cumming from a blow job. Especially 'every time'. It'd important for a novice - especially one whose S/O is degrading her inability to bring him to orgasm - to know that she is in the normal curve.

PS - I know you speak "tongue-in-cheek" often, LP, so no hard feelings. I just wanted our poster to know that what the rest of us are saying is, in fact, true. :tup

16. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

I object!!!

Your honor, I object to the word 'problem' being associated, in any way, with the words blow and job. Your honor, and may I say you look very fine today, wouldn't we be served, as a people, as one world, to say that perhaps some gentlemen may enjoy oral gratification longer than others as opposed to some sort of problem?? As you so ably noted, the younger generation is at stake!

And, might I add it was rather clever of you to slip 'tongue in cheek' into a conversation about blow jobs?

So, to the young Miss, I say, I shout, if your guy don't shoot, don't give a hoot for it is all to the better for all mankind to endeavor to persevere.

Blow jobs for peace!

Blow jobs for peace!

Ok, my Ritalin is kicking now...:lol

17. Rose

Gold Member

Whew! It's about time! :rofl

18. Thorn

Gold Member

Another way to try to get him off that we did recently was me laying on my back (legs spreed wide open) and her head down between my legs and licking/sucking my balls (she gets real sloppy and gets totally into it) and all under my balls. All the while she is stroking my shaft with her hand. It didn't take long for me to shoot off. I guess technically it was a hand job but the oral licking makes it oral in a way.

19. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I thought I had posted to this. Practice is the thing. Also if I were you I'd find a nicer person to practice on! :yell