[Ask a Girl] Need a womans help!!!!

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by corvette88, Oct 21, 2011.

1. corvette88

corvette88 New Member

Can somebody give me a sexy idea to spice up sex with my girl, any particular fantisies or fetishes that i can try with her ? she says she wants to try new things however she hasnt really voiced what shes in to, she just kinda left it to me. I think she wants me to figure it out, what are you ladies in to?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Bondage.
    Handcuffs.
    Sensory Deprivation.
    Ice.
    Feathers.
    Fur's.

All of the above ^

3. bmapes

bmapes Member

She could also have done it this way to see what you are into... but yes EVERYTHING Mittimer brought up are REALLY fun, especially all together.

4. Meee

Gold Member

Talk to her again. Give her a chance to make it clearer. Show her that you're very open to whatever she has in mind, that you won't judge, and so on.

Also, "new things" doesn't have to mean fantasies and fetishes. It might mean new positions, new places, new times. Maybe she's just trying to renew your sexual relationship a little. That doesn't always need props and costumes. It might just need something to set a different mood.

5. Moon

Moon New Member

Don't talk to her again as such. If she didn't tell you the first time then she probably doesn't know herself and doesn't want to be suggesting things that might end up being 'wrong' for her. This could end up being an 'issue' if you pursue it through conversation.

Why not get each of you a notebook, and both of you write in them independently of each other your fantasies - situations that appeal, films or music that turn each of you on, positions and types of sex that intrigue both of you.

This way she is indirectly telling you what direction to go in, you are also participating so she knows its not just her fantasies that will get attention but yours as well - the focus is off her and onto you both as a couple - see what common ground you both have and have fun, above all else, enjoy it!

6. corvette88

corvette88 New Member

moon i really like that idea, thats a great way to not put her on the spot and the same with myself, sometimes i feel like a perv when im asking her about that stuff and shes not really wanting to talk about it.

thaank you!