Need a little help/advice!!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by *Sexual Panda*, Aug 6, 2008.

1. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

Ok so a little back ground first!!

Dh and I have been together 5 years, we just had a baby a year ago! I met him while separated from my ex-dh (lots of drama whole nother story :eyes ) We clicked so well, never really fought (I know, I know its normal sometimes) had great sex ;) well things have changed! We have sex but its not the same, it seems like we need to rush to finish so we dont wake our son or im exhausted from running after a 1 year old all day!! See now Dh can do it day and night tired or not BUT he is also 25 im 31 and I have had 3 c-sections so im a bit older and feel it sometimes!!

SO does anyone have any advice on how I can just relax and not worry every 2.2 seconds and just enjoy it!! TIA

Panda

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Hey Panda,

Sigh, where do I start? You have a new baby. It is lots of work. You are probably tired, and stressed, and used to meeting your child's every need all the time. It can be as nerve-wracking as it is wonderful. Schedule some time for yourselves away from the house. Let a babysitter come over and come home after your child is in bed. You will have a little freedom, spark a little passion, and will probably be more relaxed for extra-curricular activities! Just don't worry so much about it, and let it come naturally, like it did before you were a mama. It takes time, but it does get back to normal. Good luck!!!

3. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

Simple solution, I'd hope, so that you can and your DH can get some quality alone time and don't have to rush through your "fun time". Do what my parents did. Pawn the children off on the grandparents! :D Grandma knows how to change a daiper, and grandpa is always looking for an excuse for grandma to buy ice cream.

4. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

Thank you for the responses!

I have no friends or family where I am so those are out of the question *sigh* Our families live in Maine and Colorado and we are in Cali so dropping them off at the grandparents house would be one hell of a drive lol

I need a way to spice things up without leaving the the house, I know not that easy!! My son sleeps great BUT we co-sleep (please dont jump on me for that) so we have to have fun on the living room floor or where ever we can find without waking him up!!

5. Katprr

Katprr New Member

I have had 8pregos and have had 6children. I can tell you that life, stress etc can play a role on yoru sec life. My opinion is this, alot of the times we forget the sex is ADULT PLAYTIME!! It isnt a job etc.. Since parenting is such a busy thing all on its own then to add life to it and work, it can be overwhelming. Everybody needs to find time for them whether alone time to masturbate, or alone time with your partner, and dont allow the stressers to get in the way.
    The best advice I can give is to ALWAYS remember SEX IS NOT JOB, it is PLAYTIME. Dont rush, enjoy spice it up, get to know each other again. Communication is a HUGE thing in the bedroom along with outside the bedroom, make sure that the communication and feelings regarding sex is open at all times.
    Wish you the best!!