Need a little advice

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Indulgence, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Indulgence

Indulgence New Member

Well recently me and my girlfriend (which I have been with for a long, long time) has decided to bring up the topic of sex positions. Although, I admit I was nervous as hell, and this morning I woke up and asked her if we should try with me behind her, "doggy style", but vaginal. At first we were really skeptical, and we needed an ice breaker but seeing as we were about to try (shes laying forward with her ass in the air) our cat Salem walks by and she happens to be in heat. That was a great ice breaker, just to laugh about it took all the weight off of our chests.

But ladies, what way do you guys like this done?
    If it's from behind & vaginal, I started out she was on all fours and I proceeded to go in & out a few times asked her if she liked it and she said it's okay, but I leaned her foward where her face was now on the bed and gripping the sheets then we were spooning(?)I guess you would call it and it felt great.

We also tried where she leaned over the bed, any other ways of this being done?

And anyone who suggests the greatest technique will have my utmost blessings. :bow

But keep in mind, one of our problems is not being able to see each others face although right now we are fine with this position it may cause problems in future seeing as we wont be having sex for a few days.

So, suggestions are welcome I'm willing to try anything vaginal, can't be too deep penetration beacuse I usually hit the wall 75% of my way in and she tells me it hurts.

Thanks!

2. Nettle

Nettle Member

I love doggy position. It just feels kinda wild and animalisitc. :)

My husband is much taller than me. We usually do it with him standing beside the bed, and me on all fours on the bed. I usually lean forward leaning on my forearms with my face on the bed, so I can brace myself when he thrusts harder.

I don't understand why you are nervous about trying new positions though, it is great fun to try new ones and see which ones you like.

If she doesn't like you going in too deep, why not try reverse cowboy? You on your back, her on top but facing away from you, that way she controlles how deep you go. :)

3. Emart

Emart New Member

This is my favorite by FAR!!

Make sure to try it!

4. Indulgence

Indulgence New Member

Actually I did try this one today, but she said that she doesn't mind this one very much because of it hurting her. She is a little over 180 Pounds, but that is nothing considering I am really strong so I have no problem holding her up. But, we did try it for a few minutes and I myself did not like this position too much either.

But the view was nice, :)

Also, anyone try 'Delight' Yet?
    Or 'Asian Cowboy'

5. Indulgence

Indulgence New Member

Bump, anyone else with recomendations.

I've tried,

Asian Cowboy,
    Reverse Cowboy
    Reverse Mastery
    Missionary
    Sideways,
    Standing,
    Some others too,

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Sounds like you and your girlfriend are both doing very well finding positions. I don't even know what some of those you listed are! Google, here I come (literally?? I hope so)!

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Swinging from the lampshades??

tried that one?

:)

8. Indulgence

Indulgence New Member

Shit no, but it's worth a shot right.

But, I am thinking how about on a chair or something?
    If so what kind of chair?
    Or couch,

9. SexyScorp

Gold Member

A chair is wonderful

A hard wooden chair..use a
    cushion if you like and have
    her sit on top of you....

I love that....

Oooh a chair with no arms
    I mean....a dining chair?

What about the washing
    machine?

:)

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Industrail sized on spin works well :p

11. Indulgence

Indulgence New Member

For those who are familiar with doggy style, vaginal.

Any other positions feel like that, get that type of penetration beacuse my girlfriend loves it when I hit the end of the line. I normally hit the end of the line just misisonary or any other position but this one is more than enough to bring her to the ultimate orgasm of the day in a little under a minute or two.
    I am just looking for positions that feel like that and have that type of control by the male, also I have tried where you start in missionary and put their legs on you're shoulders that feels quite great.