Naughty things

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Jolay, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Jolay

Jolay New Member

Naughty things
    I think women are experts when it comes to thinking of the most sauciest of fantasies or are men the experts. Who’s better at it. I don’t know for sure but I remember this one guy telling me what he would do to me and at that moment my panties were soaked. Oh my goodness. Can you do it, tell me something that is so naughty It will soak panties or grow a cock.

2. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

I don't know if this is aiming to turn to you lol but I will say something that is very naughty:eyes.

I knew a girl that had a fetish for cummin on your own boxers or on her panties. My friends had told me about it. I didn't think much into it when I tried to get with her too. I knew she was a freak even though she took it to a level I wasn't expecting.

At one point her and I were matching shots and she whispered in my ear "I've already had sex tonight, but I'll still suck your dick"(hoe 4 sho right) anyways.. I obliged. I was pretty drunk, she was cute, why not? So she worked on my cock for awhile tryin to get me hard. Spitting on it rubbing it, trying to gag on it. Never had that sort of enthusiasm with a blow job before so I was little taken aback. After she was working on it for awhile she told me to cum on her(even though I wasn't ready) I was expecting to give her a facial. Her agenda was elsewhere. She hopped on the bed aside to me and told me she wanted me to jack off onto her panties. She took off her shorts and spread her legs as I went in between her legs and rubbed my cock over her. She was talking all sorts of dirty(don't remember) as I was rubbing it for awhile. I finally blew a load all over her panties. She right then ripped them off and told me to eat her out. As I was going at it. I looked up at her and realized she was squirming around moaning while the cum soaked panties were in her mouth. It was just wow... something else.

She then changed into one my gym shorts and shirt and slept like a baby in my own bed. I didn't want to deal with her in the morning so I snuck out my own room in the morning and let my roommates get rid of her:lol

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Get rid of her?
    You something weird there dude.
    A women hot lying there asleep like a fallen angel after that hot sex session and you on waking up want to to get rid of her like she smelly sox?
    Well fuck me blind; wonders will never cease!

4. Jolay

Jolay New Member

that is the same thing I was thinking but didn't say anything until someone else did.

5. need4more

need4more New Member

:lol:lol:lol Lovin your words!!

6. CruelTease

Gold Member

Wow, chronic, just wow. As if your "hoes" remark wasn't enough.

#6 CruelTease, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  7. Meee

Gold Member

LOL--the thought of what happened next with her and the roommates is probably the naughtiest thing on this thread so far.

8. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

I'm not really into freaky shit on that level. If she would of gone about it in a more natural manner it would of been normal seeing her again. Once you get a image of someone in your head it's hard to clear it with a better one. Most you got to know what I'm saying. Not like she wanted anything more than that anyways. She knew the business.

9. andretti

andretti New Member

LOL Chronic, you were supposed to be helping Jolay soak her panties. You must admit, your story would have been more effective had you omitted that last sentence.

Sure, every story has an epilogue, but sometimes it's best to just leave us in the dark!

10. Jolay

Jolay New Member

AMEN!!

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Again I suppose it is due to your youth and inexperience in life matter but one day dude you are going to understand that that event was possibly the hottest sexual moment in your life only you were unprepared or unwilling to accept and or realise that fact.
    You showed that woman severe disrespect let alone a mortal social injustice.:mad That was not "naughty" but simply despicable!

I regret this strong reaction in defence of womanhood but I believe it warranted but hope that you learn from this and that we may still remain on friendly terms on other issues & topics.
    Peace:sf

12. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

It was naughty on all levels. Naughty boys don't stay for breakfast:lol

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ok I'll pay that one!

14. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

WAIT WAIT WAIT! Did you guys not read the line where she said "i had sex already today but ill suck your dick"??? Like he said she knew the business!! Yes she was a freak & it something you wont forget but it sounds like it wont be the first or last time this chick wakes up alone. She will find her own freak one day but it dont seem like thats what she was lookin for that night :)

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

HLS, kinda forgot that phrase in the heat of battle which may mean the pot calling the kettle black and need to apologise some to Chronichaze.

As a student sharing a room in an apartment with my younger brother he bought home a stray woman.
    During the night I was sleeping minding my own business & knowing he was fucking (not an unusual event) was woken by somebody slipping in bed with me.
    Realised it was the girl & naked so half asleep though WTF pussy is served.
    All she apparently wanted was to suck dick which was ok until I got excited.
    Without undue ceremony pushed her away, laid her on her back and just fucked her.
    She made no effort to protest nor any movement for that matter.
    Once done I commanded her to leave my single bed and return to my bro's queen size.
    He refused entry and meekly she left the room to sleep on the couch.
    Next morning she was gone and I wondered if it had all been a dream but bro confimed events
    To this day I feel remorse for treating another human being so callously as obviously she was damaged goods.

16. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Damn.... poor girl. Some women/men just don't know how to compose themself or go through bad patches in life and just go with the "I don't give a fuck anymore" attitude. I can't imagine her feeling very good about herself after that incident.

At least you feel remorse :( *hugs* Sometimes the mind isn't in the right place at times and we do things without thinking about consequences or others feelings.

17. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

On topic:

You sound like a beautiful, sexy woman. I would love to lay you down on your bed while your husband watched. Softly sliding my hands up your legs I'll lift up your dress and rub your warm pussy on top of your panties.. Next I will slowly pull them down and toss them at your husband who's cock is now rock hard and he's stroking it.

Mmm your pussy looks delicious, I want to lick it.. using my dripping wet tongue I make your clit saturated with saliva. God I want to taste you, I take my tongue and slide it inside your pussy while at the same time using 2 fingers to rub gently on your clit. I can taste your juices. Now I want to see your hard nipples, touch them and lick them all over.

I sit you up and come up from behind to unzip your dress. As I lift it over your head my hands slowly linger over your breasts. Dress on the floor now, I unclasp your bra and come around to the front again. Cupping your breasts in my hand I slowly lick them and with my finger I'll slowly rub your clit.

I can feel your pussy getting really wet and I want to lick you some more. Feel you cum all over my tongue. While I am giving it to your pussy really good, your husband saunters over to the bed and begins to lick and touch your nipples. I want to taste you Jolay... feel you tremble with pleasure.

EDIT: reading it over it sounds a bit rushed.. but when visualizing in my mind sexy as hell!

#17 Untamed, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  18. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Untamed rushed or not, that was sexy as hell!

19. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I am glad you think so! :)

20. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

Ibushwalker after hearing your story it makes sense why you feel this way. Some people have sex with no emotion attached especially when we are young & people get hurt. chronic's story just hit me as a time when both parties knew what the situation was.