Naughty things you get up to when out for a drink with your partner

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mickr69, Jul 15, 2007.

1. mickr69

mickr69 New Member

Jul 11, 2007
    So when you are out flirting and having a good time with your partner what naughty things have you got up to?

One thing I love doing is talking dirty to my partner, asking her if she is getting wet and when possible sliding a hand up her dress/skirt.

Then when she is really turned on tell her to go to the toilets, take her undies off and then put them in my pocket when she returns. I will then pop off to the toilet cubicle and feel how damp her undies are, hold them to my face and smell her scent. If I am really horny I will cum in them and make her put them back on. Now that is a turn on. She will describe how my cum is running down her inner thighs.........grrrrrrrrrrr:brow
  2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Feb 8, 2007
    Just an idea here , wouldnt it be far easier for her not to wear underwear ? that way instead of smelling and feeling her undies, you could be a little more adventurous and use your hands and or fingers feel how wet she was , and taste her juices by licking and sucking each of your fingers....and if in a night club you could just make love to her there and then.

Just an idea