Naughty boy

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by just4m, Nov 11, 2013.

1. just4m

just4m New Member

I like to write.....I hope that someone gets some enjoyment out of it....

You have been a naughty boy….Perhaps you need to be taught a good lesson. Strip off your clothes and get on your knees. I strip out of my clothes and stand before you. I walk around you looking at your ass in the air, your cock hanging down, growing bigger from the temptation of what I might do to you. I walk behind you and trail my fingers across your back. I slap your ass with my hand, not too hard, just enough that you know that I mean business. I stand directly behind you and lean over your back. My nipples pressed against you. "You have been a bad, bad boy" I whisper in your ear. I reach underneath and grab your stiff cock and begin stroking it hard. I kneel down behind you and lick the underside of your balls. My hand still pumping your dick, clenching it harder as the moist breath of my mouth teases you, I lightly nip your balls with my lips. My tongue licking up your ass, circling your tight little hole. I rising back up, one hand still stroking, I slap your ass with my free hand. I feel your body jerk but I hold tight to your cock.
    “Spread your legs.” I roll over and slide between your legs. My lips inches from your hard cock. I begin to mouth fuck you. When your hips start to move, I order you to stay still. I can tell that this is difficult for you because you want me to move faster. Every time you try to move your cock in or out of my mouth, I inch away from you. "I am controlling your punishment." I reach around and smack your ass a little harder this time. I'm not sure that bad boys should be allowed to cum. I slide back out from under you and walk in front of you. I lie down in the floor in front of you and spread my legs. My shaved pussy dripping wet in front you. "Lick me" You lower yourself to your elbows and begin to run your tongue up and down, licking and sucking my pussy. I feel the sharpness of the tip of your tongue as it glides across my clit and it makes me squirm a bit. While you are licking me, my fingers are squeezing my nipples hard. I feel the orgasm building inside of me. "Harder, faster." Your mouth gets busy on me and when I am almost ready to climax I order you to thrust your hard cock into me. You don’t waste a second, position your cock over the opening to my pussy and with one swift thrust enter me completely. The orgasm rages through me and the walls of my pussy convulse around your rock hard dick. “FUCK ME!” I feel you growing bigger inside of me. You thrust into me harder and faster. "Cum NOW!" I feel you finally release the hot juices inside of me, filling me up with your thick wad of cum. My legs wrap around your back and pull you in tighter to me. Your body shaking from the powerful orgasm, you empty completely into me.

2. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Wow! That was great. A real turn on for me.

3. alwaystry

Nice! Well done...very hot scenerio!

4. sayss18

Gold Member

This is really sexy, it turned me on

5. Silverfox

Gold Member

I like an assertive woman who knows what she wants and goes and gets it.

OK, I need a drink, and my wife.

6. Ellala

Ellala New Member

Not bad.

7. Country_Lily

Gold Member

Thank you, just what I wanted to read x

8. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

That was a nice turn on...mmm. Too bad I'm at work :( Does it make me a naughty boy for looking at this while I'm at work?

9. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Oh my. That was "hard" to take. This kinda kink really appeals to me.

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dammit, I must be a naughty boy having missed that thread from a week ago.
    Just4M that little scene got me hyperventilating I must admit :phat

11. just4m

just4m New Member

I am glad that you all enjoyed it :)

12. Mikey22

Gold Member

mmmm!...Verry HOT! My kind of story,Keep it up!