naughty 4u new member stopping by to introduce myself!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by naughty4u, Jul 20, 2014.

1. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

Looking for an outlet for my naughty side..this looks like just the place?

Attached Files:

2. JonJo

Gold Member

What is it you take and do you get it on prescription?

naughty4u likes this.
  3. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

What do you mean?? Don't take anything!! It's all natural!!

4. JonJo

Gold Member

I mean that you are posting pics all over the place, you are not stopping by to introduce yourself.

In case you haven't noticed you've already done that and good God got verified in a day (eventually).

You are driving some of the guys on here crazy trying to follow you and others trying not to.

Start a naughty4u thread and post away in there then the guys will be able to find you easy, sorry easily.

Just a thought.

naughty4u likes this.
  5. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

I'm very random!! LOL

HotForHoney likes this.
  6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I'm with JonJo on this one - all the posts (and pics) are a bit much. Consolidating to one personal thread or in your gallery would be a good idea. Helps those who want to see your pics and such find them easily and keeps them from cluttering other threads. Just a thought. :)

Also, a friendly "thought provoker" --
    As I am not you, I can't be sure what "message" you're trying to send about yourself to other members here. That is something you should consider when posting. What you see as "friendly, fun, and random" might come across as "attention-seeking, desperate, and easy" to others. If you're unconcerned about impressions and reputation more power to you, carry on as you will. However, if you want to be taken more seriously than just as "a pair of tits" some consideration before posting might be advisable. :)

Again - just a few thoughts. Trying to be helpful.

Mittimer likes this.
  7. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

Well thanks for being helpful &'this is a fantasy outlet for me..nothing more..couldn't care less if I'm not taken seriously...I know who I am on the inside & that's all that matters..people here aren't really interested in who I am or what makes my mind tic..it's about sexual fun...no one is interested if I hold a Phd in anything or what my goals in life are... It's a sexual site right? Not a who is your soul mate site?

8. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Actually, this is a quite social online community. While this is a sexual discussion forum, people get to know each other and become be friends. Often much like family. JONJO and 10_3xl were sincerely just trying to be kind and helpful.

xx

Mittimer, JonJo and 10_3XL like this.
  9. Alwayshuge

Gold Member

Hello to you :)

naughty4u likes this.
  10. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Well hi! And way to dive right in here!

naughty4u likes this.
  11. andre_slyz

andre_slyz Member

Hi there loving all the sexy pics...keep up the good work...many more please!

12. CaramelLady

Welcome naughty! I hope you are enjoying yourself! Have fun!

13. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

Well not enjoying myself as much as I thought I would?? Didn't think we had the moral majority on this site &'that it was a place to run wild & free...apparently I'm being told otherwise by the "senior members" who quite frankly have been a real downer for me!! This was an escape site for me to leave my every day conservative life behind & I feel like I'm constantly being "reigned in" and brought to task for my uncouth behavior & being looked upon as an attention seeker & putting out there some sort of wrong or desperate easy sort of person!! We'll let me put it PERFECTLY CLEAR!! I am FAR from desperate ...or EASY!! I am QUITE choosy who gains access to my vagina!!! I do however have quite a sex drive...and I'm happy to be open about how much I LOVE sex and like being adventurous & trying new things! I don't know who elected the mayor of sexual forum to lend all this helpful advice to us newbie's (and I've seen them try to reign in others as well)! But quite frankly I really don't care who likes me or doesn't like me ...especially in an on-line forum ..I do the choosing who I want to interact with and who I CHOOSE to ignore!! I think some of you better do a good self check and realize it takes all kinds to make a community and you need to be more tolerant and less uptight about all these UNWRITTEN RULES you think we ought to just know! Have a great time being self righteous and thinking you are better than everyone else cuz you've hung around this "community" for a long enough time period to be "senior" here...but I'll take this for what I get out of it...and get out of it I will!!

14. CaramelLady

I am sorry to hear all of this my friend. Hang in there! We might be worth it.

naughty4u likes this.