Natural, trimmed or shaven?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by EdgarK, Dec 19, 2013.

1. EdgarK

EdgarK New Member

Ladies,
    Do you prefer a man with a natural unscaped pubic area or do you like it trimmed up or shaven? I am a hairy guy anyway from top to bottom. If pruning is preferred could you maybe post some examples because I am completely without knowledge of how it should look if trimmed.
    Thanks
    Ed K

2. Silverfox

Gold Member

I know you asked the ladies, but let me tell you what I do. I have a lot of hair on my chest and stomach. I trim my pubic hair the same length as my body hair, but shave my shaft and balls with an electric trimmer. This is it:

http://www.amazon.com/Cleancut-ES41...=1387531709&sr=8-4&keywords=pubic+hair+shaver

You have to cut the hair on your shaft and balls short before this trimmer will work. A helper works well so you don't cut yourself.

I trim pubic hair every week, and use the shaver everyday. I dust a little baby powder for drying and it works as a lubricant. Don't use too much, or you'll clog the trimmer. I use a brush to dust the powder on. Takes about a minute.

I feel that shaving all my pubic hair off would be like creating a bald spot, just as if I were to shave a bald spot on my head if I shave to the skin there.

Just my opinion. Good luck. Maybe the ladies have better answers.

alwaystry likes this.
  3. EdgarK

EdgarK New Member

I was feeling the bald spot syndrome also just thinking about it. Thanks for the advice. I have friends who shave top to bottom but I don't think I could afford the time or razors!!!

4. Destinyawaits

Destinyawaits Member

Shaved because is cleaner higenic and I have goo access to the balls :)

alwaystry likes this.
  5. tinyclit

tinyclit Member

I like my husband to shave downstairs. Hair just gets in the way and I hate getting hair in my mouth. I also like the look better. Much sexier.

6. Silverfox

Gold Member

I've known of guys who wax everything off, too. I could understand if a guy is really hairy, on his shoulders and back, but I'm not, so I keep mine. I'm willing to trim, but not all the way off. Besides, I don't think Silverette would like my body bald. I know she likes my shaft and balls bare, but she plays with my chest hair.

7. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Im not a lady but I shave my area. I do notlike ggetting hair in my mouth when goin down on a lady figure its nice to show the same thing for her

8. Bunnyx

Gold Member

I prefer shaven. It's just more appealing, in my opinion. Plus no hair gets in my mouth :p

wachwomen likes this.
  9. CosmicEye

Gold Member

It works both ways. How do men like hairy ass vaj?!

10. Bunnyx

Gold Member

I shave mine unless asked not to by my boyfriend.

11. AK47J

Gold Member

I keep everything trimmed very short. Shaving is too much work and it itches, not worth it.

12. yahnro

yahnro Active Member

I shave it all for me i feel the most clean when i do that and i just get extremely horny more than when im not shaven.

Silverfox likes this.
  13. Spray gun

Spray gun New Member

I actually have full body wax including my cock and balls. Very clean very smooth and heighten sensitivity. Not meet women yet who doesn't like it.

14. alwaystry

I trim almost everywhere ,I don't like when any body hair gets long. I keep my nether region trimmed all the time and shaveit once in a while. I don't like the stuble whenit comes back though....not waxing...just not

15. minskminx

Gold Member

I do not like the idea that men and women are becoming more and more alike. Men do everything women do now - shave all over, use cosmetics and creams and powders, take more time fixing their hair and on and on.

This is not the type of man I want!

A basic level of hygene and perhaps some triming is all that is required. Otherwise give me a big hairy idiot over the other kind.

If I wanted to be with some hairless perfumed creature I'd sleep with a woman!

white_flower, Silverfox and alwaystry like this.
  16. alwaystry

Lol that's awesome. I just don't want to look homeless or a gorilla so i trim. Only so far i will go