Natural or Made Up?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Puss_in_boots, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Joe posted this poem in a different thread and it got me thinkin'..

Passion and Oven Cleaning

When I'm perfumed and nicely-dressed,
    You rarely want some lovin' ––
    Why is it, then, you're ready when
    I'm cleaning out the oven?

Do you men find women sexier when they're "put together": hair nicely done, make-up on, and smartly dressed? Or when they're more "natural," like when she's wearing sweat pants and one of your old t-shirts, and scrubbing out the bathtub?

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I think it depends on what you see day in and day out. My wife rarely fixes herself up, I'm like a horny little puppy when she does. I see her in her 'natural' state 99% of the time. If she worked in a more professional setting and getting dressed up was her daily routine, then I'd probably be turned on by her dressing down.

Does that make any sense?

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Makes sense to me. Most of the time I'm in my "natural" state too, but I get "prettied up" when I go to work. Yesterday I got home from work and I went to change out of my work clothes. I'm a teacher who works with kids so thankfully I don't have to get really dressed up. I was wearing a pair of dark fitted jeans and a white blouse with a teal-green v-neck sweater over it.

I told the Swede I was going to change out of my clothes and he said, "But you look so good in them!"

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

Compared to what my wife normally wears, your jeans & sweater would be considered 'dressed up'. :)

5. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

i love the sweat pants look, the natural look. but i also like the dolled up look occassionally. to me i just love my women any way she looks. so i am horny pretty much all the time. she never wears panties unless it is that time of the month. when she wears loose fitting shorts, like addidas, and you can kinda see up them, that really turns me on:)

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I know you asked this of the men, but I'd like to chime in. When I first met my husband I was working at a horse farm where all I saw was flannel and denim. The first time he met me out for a drink after he got out of work (he's a CPA) and I saw him in his suit, I about came on the spot. Then, after years of seeing him wearing it day after day, it didn't do much for me. Now, when he's in his he-man deer hunting outfit I have to hold myself back from jumping is chamo clad ass. I guess familiarity breeds contempt.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Thorn has a way of always wanting sex when I'm in my PJ's and drinking my first cup of coffee. I'm sorry - but I don't feel the least bit sexy, and none of my pheromones are emitting any scents at 4:30 in the morning!!!!

My ideal situation would be for me to be freshly showered, make-up perfected, and in some sort of lusciously sexy outfit. All he would have to do is put his rugged, masculine hands along my thighs... and I would smile in agreement... THEN WE'D HIT THE SACK FOR A HOT AND HEAVY SEXUAL ENCOUNTER!!

...but he still asks 4:30 AM, "honey... want a quicky?" :eyes

8. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

but having to get all done up takes away the spontaneity of sex. i feel like if my woman turns me on i just want to pounce on her, doesn't matter what she is wearing, and most times that is nothing special. i like being able to drink a few beers, maybe smoke a bowl or two, well definitely, and just get on with it.

9. Squint

Squint Member

Dressed up – I am ambivalent, just like an attractive or sexy appearance. That could be naked and it could be they way jeans look on her. I will say that well kept is impressive, but not ‘sexy’ for me.

Make-up – natural, not into fake, it just looks fake to me.

Lacy Lingerie – Nothing, Bra with nice curve or her curves oh yeh!

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Squint,
    Your avitar.... Is that you flying a Comanche?

11. Squint

Squint Member

Close, Archer II!

12. MoNdO5142

MoNdO5142 New Member

I like when she's wearing some nice clothes that show off her body but i gotta say all the makeup i could do without, the natural look is sexy :)

13. berserker

berserker New Member

Made up is nice on occasion but for the most part natural works out just fine for me.

14. skifreee911

skifreee911 New Member

natural is always the best. especially when they are wearing your clothes.

15. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Don't get the wrong idea people but... I have two daughters, both strippers. At home they are the same girls they have always been. One is married and the other now divorced has 4 boys. When they dress up to go to work or go out they are transformed into two of the sexiest people I have ever seen. For the life of me I don't know how. They don't go to extremes with makeup or clothes. I think it is more attitude then anything. :eyes

16. cook74

Gold Member

I love seeing my partner dressed up but I cant control when I'm horny so I find her just as attractive at any time :drool

Seeing her naked, with no make up, after a shower or in the morning when I wake up is better.:)

17. charged

charged New Member

I have found both to be attractive......preference is based on the moment I suppose..

18. Clark

Clark Member

I like...

1) When a woman is made up. Skirt suit. 4" heels. stockings. hair. makeup.

2) When a woman is casually made up. comfortable summer dress or loose skirt. makeup. hair.

I think it's really sad that women switch to pants (casually and formally) more and more each day. It really detracts from their femininity (IMO).

19. igor

Gold Member

Variety is the key!

20. Knox

Knox New Member

My girl looks good all the time. but i like her comfy. easier to take off or get into for me!