Names

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by MordsithLove, Jan 7, 2013.

1. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Ok I'm curious!!

Do any of you members have a bedroom name? Or perhaps have a name for your treasure?

If I were to pick a bedroom name for myself, it would be Nikki...it just sounds so kinky to me lol

As for my treasure....hmmm have to think on that one.

#1 MordsithLove, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  2. 12barblues

Gold Member

What did I do?

3. MordsithLove

Gold Member

*face palm*

4. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Conjurs up thoughts of Prince's "Darling Nikki"

5. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Yep, I know Prince alllll to well thanks to both of my parents being fanatics of his. Lol

Have to admit though, it is a good song about a kinky Nikki :)

6. biker061

Gold Member

i've never had a name for my junk, just called it my _________ (fill in your choice of slang term for penis). different partners have liked different terms, mostly mrsbiker:rose refers to it as HER dick! and that works for me. my pet name for her is 'my sweet baby' and usual slang terms for her bits!

7. slickdick

slickdick Member

We call him Peany

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

My genitalia has never been given a formal name and I have never named a man's genitalia although, every pecker I've known has been named by it's owner.

Currently, I'm fucking a "Little Feller" and a "Mister Happy". :)

9. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Neither do I or my fiancé, not formally like you mentioned. But I refer him to as "the mister", which I'm not sure if "mister" is a role name for bdsm? If so, then it's not that kind if mister lol more like I'm the Miss to his Mister :)

Also, a fun name we have is "sexy time" for when it's time to get'r done :D

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

A long time ago,I started using "pork" as slang for fuck because of this movie and these lines...

Neighbors (1981) - Memorable quotes

A few years ago, I went to an event where different packages were offered for the weekend's festivities. After you chose a package, you had to choose what you wanted to eat for the big dinner held at the function.

When I signed into the event, I was given a name tag that had to be worn for all meals so the staff knew which package you had paid for and what you had chosen for a BBQ dinner.

So, for 4 days and 3 nights I proudly bored a nametag that read, "Barbwire Smith #1 Pork"

(not my real name, obviously)

The name tag was such a conversation piece that I hung it from my rearview mirror to remind me of that fun weekend and there it stayed for years until the day a cute young trooper pulled me over and told me I couldn't have stuff hanging off of my mirror as it waws agin' the law.

I still have my beloved name tag, it hangs from a tapestry in the tack room of my horse barn. Yep, I still have it after all these years AND I'm still a #1 Pork. :phat

11. redfish961

redfish961 New Member

I prefer "Squirmin' Herman, the One-Eyed Wonder Weasel".

Kind of just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it? LOL.

12. biker061

Gold Member

out of the bedroom we'll both say 'old man' or 'old lady' in biker terms, even though we are married. have been poked at before on another forum for referring to mrsbiker:rose as 'my OL' but she's cool with it.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for defiling my memories of a favourite childhood toy, Redfish. :p

14. redfish961

redfish961 New Member

My pleasure...I'm always good for something...Maybe not the right thing, but something. :lol

15. vKane

vKane New Member

I refer to my wife as "luscious" but not necessarily just in the bedroom - have received a few odd looks when I have called her this while out in public:D.

Never got around to naming our genitalia but once when we were getting frisky after she had a few too many drinks she jokingly called my member "tuna can" - we had a hell of a laugh out of it that night and still do as any reference to "tuna" or "Star-kist", etc. sets us both off and we end up laughing our asses off. As "punishment" I gave her a good "stretching" out that night and many times since have pummeled her with the mighty "tuna can".

Dimensionally things are not as drastic as the name implies but with my girth to length ratio I do lean in that direction - so I can see where she came up with this :eyes.