Nameless encounter

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by just4m, Nov 10, 2013.

1. just4m

just4m New Member

I have never shared any of my stories publicly before...please be gentle.

It was a hot summer day, I needed a few groceries so I decided to stop at the grocery store on my way home. Walking through aisles, I notice this really sexy guy. He seems to be everywhere that I go. As I am in the produce, trying to pick out cucumbers for my salad, he is there. We make eye contact as I am examining and squeezing a particularly large cucumber. I lick my lips and give him a wink. He gives me a seductive grin. I giggle and walk away. Making sure that I twitch my ass in my sundress and heels. I am thoroughly enjoying this enticing, flirtatious dance. I know that I have his attention. I proceed to the checkout and, sure enough, he gets in line behind me. “Hey there” he says to me in a slow southern drawl. “Hi, how are you?” I ask, being completely sweet and innocent…even though I am far from it. “I’m great. How are you?” There are a couple of people in front me and it is taking awhile to checkout. “I’m doing great, but I could be better…” I give him a sly grin. “I could be better, too, maybe we could do something about that.” I am the next person in line. “Maybe we could” I begin to unload my groceries, my bottle of wine, my outrageously large cucumber, and some personal lubricant. As I pick the last item up, I hold it in my hand and suggest that he might want to make an additional purchase before he leaves…..He smiles and leaves the checkout line. I hope that I haven’t scared him off and that he has taken the hint to purchase some condoms.
    After checking out, I gather my purchases and head out to my car. I wait in the parking lot for him to come out. It doesn’t take him very long. He walks over to me, carrying his small bag. He reaches in and shows me the box of condoms. “I sort of thought that I might need these this afternoon, I’d hate for them to go to waste.”
    “Well, I do have this nice bottle of wine….would you care to share it with me?”
    With that, he follows me to my home. We barely make it through the front door before we start ripping each other’s clothes off. His warm lips crash down on mine and our tongues dance together. My arms go around his neck and pull him closer. I feel his hands on my ass pulling me into him. I feel his throbbing cock pressing against my tummy. One hand moves to caress his chest, my mouth moves along his jaw to nibble to his earlobe, I hear him moan. His hands lowering my strapless sundress, rushing to remove my bra. When he finally releases the clasp, his hands move to grasp my size D breasts in his hands. His fingers teasing my nipples, roughly. He pushed me against the wall and stooped to take one nipple in his mouth. I gasped as his teethed grazed across my sensitive nipple. His hands sliding up my bare legs and finding that I did not have any panties on. “Oh fuck,” he groaned. We are both panting hard. His fingers probing my shaved pussy, sliding one into my dripping wet opening. My body thrusts toward him, wanting him to slide deeper into me. His thumb begins to rub across my clit. My knees become week and I lean heavily against the wall. The feeling of intense pleasure overcomes me. My nails claw at his back. He stands up and pulls my sundress over my head. I kick my sandals to the side as he takes off his shoes. My hands reach to unbutton and unzip his pants. Reaching in, I grasp his throbbing cock to release it the confines of his pants. His hard, heavy sex in my hand feels like heaven and I can’t wait to have it inside of me. I reach up to kiss his lips as I slide his jeans over his hips. Kissing down his throat and across his collarbone. He pushes me back and stares at me, drinking me in with his eyes. His mouth crashes down on mine again. My hands grabbing his ass and pulling him to me. Running my fingers beneath the band of his underwear, around to the front, I release his cock from his boxers and they fall to the floor. He kicks them and his pants out of the way.

I lead him into the bedroom and he pushes me down on the bed. He had managed to carry the box of condoms with him as he came into the room. He throws them on the bed beside me. He slides up between my legs. My hands cup his face and bring his mouth to mine. I feel his hard dick nearing the opening of my pussy. “I want you, I want you, now” He reaches over and fights to open the box of condoms. He slides one finger inside of me to make sure that I am ready. I am more than ready. Looking into my eyes, he places his cock at the opening and with one swift thrust, slides deep inside of me. My pussy stretches to accommodate his thickness. I groan as the pleasure of hard thrusts in and out bring me nearly to the brink of climax. I reach down to rub my clit. My hot, wet pussy starts to convulse around his swollen cock, he arches his back and increases his pace. “Oh, fuck, I’m gonna cum” he growls. My body tilts to meet his thrusts, pushing him deeper inside of me. With one long push, he drives deeper into me and explodes. His body spasms between my legs, I watch his face as he slowly releases his orgasm. Sweat dripping between us. Panting heavily, he collapses down upon me.

2. Mikey22

Gold Member

Oh That was good! Please share more

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Thank you for the good story.

4. audirs4

Gold Member

Excellent story. Lots of things goes on at the grocery store.

5. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Good job darling! I like your descriptive variety.