[Ask a Girl] Name someone you just couldn't say "no" to...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by BassDude, Sep 13, 2008.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ladies, who's someone you've had sex with that you just couldn't say "no" to? (Or, someone you want to have sex with that you know you just couldn't say "no" to?) Someone who just makes you melt, makes you just want to pounce on them, someone who makes you feel aroused by just walking into the room? Name that person who got you (or gets you) out of control for them!

Second half: Ladies, what is it about this person that makes them so darned irresistable to you?

BD

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, I suppose I should be diplomatic and say its my husband, but how boring it that? LOL!

I have a virtual lover that I'd pounce on in a heartbeat. He's just wonderful. He's got a voice so sexy that it drives me nuts, a sense of humour that makes me laugh out loud, and a compassionate heart that has brought me great joy in times of upheaval and sadness.

Oh, and he's good looking, too.

Heaven forbid we should actually meet face to face! :eek

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Hubby, of course. It might sound boring, but yeah.

He's perfectly sexcellent in every way, IMO. He's my sweetheart, my love, my best friend ever. Our chemistry is electric, and he's sexy as hell...In fact, I've never been able to say no. I've never wanted to decline.

4. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

My hubby is definatly one of them!!

He has such a cheeky little grin that just makes me melt and he knows how to tease me without even touching me and i just melt for him!!

I have to say Rocket Queen is another definate one!!!

She has the most amazing eyes and such a soft touch. Her boobs are WOW her body is WOW and need i say how YUMMY she tastes??? :bow

5. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I never say no to hubby (cept once, but I was pregnant and the baby was bouncing on my cervix and I did not feel like being pounded from both ends)

I would never say no to Berry, she is a Godess........ mostly everyone on here would not say no to her..... ;)

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

There is one man whom I've never actually met in person. I've talked to him on the phone a few times and I've chatted and emailed back and forth with him. He and I flirt constantly. Even though we're both in committed monogamous relationships and devoted to our respective partners, honestly it would be hard to say no to him should be ever ask. One time he did jokingly ask, "Wanna shag?" and I immediately responded, "Sure." I think there's a difference between wanting to and actually doing it.

We will be meeting person in a couple of weeks and thank goodness he'll have his girlfriend with him. He's already said that they're not into threesomes. :lol Thankfully, I'm not either.

7. Trixi

Trixi New Member

One fella sticks out in my mind. It was a long time ago when I worked in a hospital. He was a technician for Dictaphone and his name was Carmen. He was tall and muscular with black wavy hair, blue eyes, and just the sexiest guy I ever laid eyes on. He used to take me to the snack bar for a coffee. After he would leave, almost every female in the hospital would come into my office and say "Who was THAT?" They were all jealous of me just for being able to talk with him. That is ONE dude I'll always remember. MMMmmmmmm.

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oh, absolutely. Lust is a chemical response in our brains, it's not something we can control. However, what we consciously choose to do with that lust IS something we can control.

BD

9. Katprr

Katprr New Member

A long time friend of mine, I have always wanted to and so has he. Everytime I see him I melt, thinking about him makes me wet, we basically grew up with one another. To this day just talking to him etc.. Makes me wet.
    He is a wonderful friend and we communicate so well regardless of what the topic is, we know sooo much about each other that other people dont know. He makes me laugh, cry, I am more comfortable with him then anybody. I know I can tell him things and he will never tell anyone else. Besides that he is extremely good looking, what makes me sooo hot for him is the level of communication, the non-judging of things in our past etc, the care I see in his eyes, the gentle touch he has, and the love he shows.Okay time for me to go take a warm shower!!!

10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

My husband. There is one other that I will not explain. But my husband is #1. I cannot tell him no, it has never crossed my mind......He treats me with so much love and compassion....I just melt....

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

In my dreams?? there are at least three here at SF that I would just lovingly eat up. And then there's my wife's sister, ain't that a bad thing!

In real life... I'm sure I'd promptly get my clock cleaned if I said yes to anybody except Lady Rocker, and she'd never double up with her sis. So, she gets the nod every time. And for that, I consider myself extremely lucky.:D

Duh... sorry, I posted in the wrong place. Can it be moved?

#11 HardRocker, Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  12. just4fun

Gold Member

You know the guy from Sons of Anarchy Opie. They killed him off now but him. I melted every time I watched the show with my husband now that hes gone I dont even wanna watch the show any more lol

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

Digging up some interesting threads lately j4f....I like it!

14. xeniadraven

Gold Member

:tagteam 12barblues & slutty!!

15. 12barblues

Gold Member

Wow, I've never gotten so turned on by a two word post before .....thanks X.

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

So , uh , X.....when u comin' to the states? :D

17. xeniadraven

Gold Member

If I had no ties over here I'd be over there tomorrow for a week long party! I bet me and slutty would service you well! Xx

18. 12barblues

Gold Member

19. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Well if it's from here....there's two in particular. I won't mention names :)

He knows who he is...we couldn't deny each other simply because we're crazy attracted to each other on so many levels. He knows what I want, I'm confident enough he could give it too. He just blows my mind and turns me on, feeds my brain with food for thought, enlightens me, and inspires me. :D

The other is a sweet gentleman, undeniably cute and sexy, there's no way I'd say no to him. He's like a spit image of a fantasy I dream of, just so mysterious and quiet. We'd make one very hot scene :dgrin

Best part is both are talented artists. Which is a turn on from the start.