My wrist (a month after surgery)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pride, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

Well its been about a month since surgery on it. And this is what it looks like. Im going to have some permanent mobility loss which suck. But i should be fine in everyday task and such.

Circled in RED is where they took a small piece of bone out to put it on the other side. The the RED LINE indicates where the plate is and the length of it. It runs the whole length of the red line. Circled in BLUE is what i guess could become permanent bruising. Doesn't really hurt but looks like a bruise. lol the cut is terrible...looks like i tried to commit suicide. :/ I guess its not the ideal scar to have lol.

[​IMG]

Its going to take another 3-4 months before the bone is fully healed....Which means everyday task are pretty much ok. And i can play basketball with a brace on (just in case i get hit on my wrist which happens a lot in bball or sumthing of the sort as long as i dont fall hard on it i should be ok) But things like lifting weights is out of the question at the moment which kind of sucks...i actually lost bout 10 pounds in MUSCLE since the the break. And im naturally a skinny build so it sucks.

2. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Ouch! Well it's great to see that you're doing better! :)

3. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

See what happens when you masturbate too much? :p

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

:rofl Took the words right out of my mouth.....thats an ugly looking break, how did you do it?