My Wish is Your Command

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

My Wish is Your Command

You think you are so in control, don’t you? You think you have it all figured out, you tell me what to do and I do it. Well, I have news for you, your wish is NOT my command, my wish is your’s. Now wipe that smug look off your face and put your hands behind your back. Feel to cold steel of the cuffs as they bite into your skin? No? Are you getting wise with me? Perhaps you think this is a joke and any minute now, I’ll let you go so you can have me suck your cock. Not this time, baby, not by a long shot.

Now, on your knees, in front of me. That’s it, good boy. Do you like how I’m grinding my pussy into your face? Yeah? Well, that’s too bad because I am done. Now, just kneel there like a good boy, my nectar dripping from your chin, as I sit on the edge of the bed over here. See, this big rubber cock? Yeah, it’s a lot bigger than you, isn’t it? See how it slides into my wet pussy and disappears into it’s depths? Can you hear the wet sound my pussy makes as I start to fuck myself slow and deep. Can you smell the heat coming off my cunt? Can you, boy?

You’d love it if I grabbed you by the hair, forced your face into my pussy, and commanded you to eat me some more, wouldn’t you? Well, I’m not going to, instead I’m going to start brutally fucking myself with one hand and using the other to pinch my nipples and roll them between my thumb and forefinger.

Mmmm, ohhh! God, that feels so good, my pussy is just devouring this big, fat, dildo and my nipples are getting sore from me squeezing them too tightly. Do you like how I’m slamming myself so hard you can hear the 'slap,slap,slap’ as the rubber balls bounce off my ass?

Is that a whimper I heard come from you just now? Are you just aching to crawl over here and have a taste of my sweet, slippery pussy? That’s it, crawl on over here and get a better view. Ah-ah-ah, not too close! Now I have to put a foot up on your shoulder to keep you at bay, you dirty boy.

Shit, I can’t believe how good it feels to be fucking myself this way, but my clit needs some attention, and that pleading look in your eyes is starting to get to me. Let me use the foot that held you back to now draw you in and force your face into my pussy. Can you smell my heat? Does my pussy taste sweet? Now, don’t you dare pull back, you don’t need to breathe that much, do you?

That’s it, lick my swollen clit as my pussy clamps down and spasms around the dildo. Oh fuck, oh god, on shit! Keep that tongue on my clit as I buck into your face, spreading my juice all over it. That was intense, but I need more, something I see between your legs, standing at attention, begging for permission to enter me.

Sit your ass on the bed as I push you back so you are laying down. Yeah, I know you are uncomfortable with your hands cuffed behind you like that. Too fucking bad! Now, just be still as I turn my back to you and straddle your lap. As I bend over, can you see my tight little ass? Can you see my glistening lips dangling down, my dew dripping from them? Yeah? I bet you’d love to thrust between them, couldn’t you? You can’t you know, you aren’t allowed to stroke into me.

Why are you moaning? Oh, yes, I can see why now, some of my hot wetness has dripped on the head of your cock, mixing with the pre-cum that is oozing out of it. Are you watching as I reach between my legs to part my thick, engorged, lips? I bet it’s driving you mad at how slowly I’m lowering my pussy down upon your rod, taking it in inch by delicious inch. Every molecule of you is just screaming to fuck me, huh? How does it feel to want it to bad your eyes are tearing up?

Can you see your shaft burying itself deep inside me as I start to rise and fall faster and faster, leaning forward to give you a good view? No, here, let me lean over more. Do you like what you are seeing?

I can tell by your moans and heavy breathing you are liking this. You’re almost ready to cum, aren’t you? Too bad, I’m already done. Sucks to be you, doesn’t it?

OK, I’m taking your cuffs off, and I’m going to take a shower. Now, don’t you DARE follow me in there to fuck the shit out of me for doing to you what I just did, you hear me, boy?

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Well shit, I answered the Pm before reading the story.
    Someone kick my ass.

Hiker

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

4. cook74

Gold Member

Damn CL, I must be a sucker for punishment, 'cause I'd follow you into that shower. :brow

Yet another wonderful cock stirring story CL :tup

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why, thank you, cookie darling, sugar pie. Now, quick like a bunny, hop on a plane and get your ass over here so I can abuse it. :dgrin

6. cook74

Gold Member

Can you wait a couple of days, I just have some paper work I have to sort out :dgrin

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oh yeah, like a marriage license. I forgot all about that pesky wedding thing you have coming up. (sigh)

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Dammit CL don't you know better t5han to put the
    make on an engaged man.
    Shame

9. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

I just messed the front of my pants..

10. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

not sure how I'm gonna explain the bruises around my wrist to the people at work.
    oh and you seemed to enjoy that forbidden shower didn't you :grin

11. igor

Gold Member

Methinks there is a whole line of guys outside that shower trying to get in!

12. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

I know this thread is as old as dirt but, I just reread all 3 parts of the series and I must say.........................GAWD! THAT'S HAWT! :phat

14. awakened

awakened New Member

Mmmmmmmmmm. I love your writing.!!!

15. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm is right :D

16. Ozymandias

Ozymandias New Member

Another great story, another hard-on~

17. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I don't know, if you were naked in front of me all hot and horny, I don't think you would want that rubber in you, cause I can go for hours with the real thing babe!

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hours? Really? Umm, not sure I'd like that all that much as I can't orgasm from just dick, sorry. :p

Thanks for all of the :tup on my stories. It makes me smile to think people read them and get all hot & horny.

19. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Who said just dick? I just said that rubber dildo would leave your mind! LOL

20. HayleyB

HayleyB New Member

Honey, you are wasted on men :eyes