My Wish Is Your Command Part 2

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mr.Tongue, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

As you walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower, you feel my hand grab you by the hair, my hold firm and tight. "If you think I am going to let you get away with that you're sadly mistaken, my little bitch!" I growl at you.

As I force you up against the tiled wall of the shower, you can feel the heat off my rock hard cock rubbing on your ass cheeks and you wiggle bit.

"Stay still, damn it!" I command you, then slap your bare, wet ass hard enough to leave a distinct hand print.

You let out a "MMMM yeah."

I snarl at you, "SHUT UP, BITCH. DID I SAY YOU COULD ENJOY THIS !?"

I push your head down so that you're in a bent over position and I enter your pussy from behind. I release your hair to grab your hips with both hands to pull you in as
    I bury my cock in your pussy.

"Do you feel my cock deep inside of you? Do you? DO YOU ?! ANSWER ME!"

"Yes, Master" is your breathy reply.

I start to fuck you harder and harder. I can hear my thighs slapping your buttocks.

"Permission to speak master?" You softly ask.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

You hesitate.

"WELL? " I bark at you.

You swallow hard and whimper, "Your cock is so deep in me it hurts."

"DEAL WITH IT, BITCH! THIS IS ABOUT ME, NOW, SHUT UP AND FUCK ME!"

"Yes, Master, of course. I am sorry I spoke Master." Your voice is barely a whisper.

"Ok. Now turn around." I command and you obey.

I lift you up and you wrap your legs around my mid section as I push your back to the wall. I start fucking you faster and faster.

In a harsh tone I question you. "Are you liking it? Huh? HUH?"

You reply "Yes, Master"

"Ah yeah, that's right. You're a good girl."

Your head is back and a moan escapes your lips. With that, I grab your hair by the back of your head yanking it down to reveal your neck and shoulder. I bite down on it. You like the way it hurts good, but you not dare speak.

"Ah yesss!" I am building.

We slide down the tile towards the floor, as the intensity of our fucking increases.
    We're on the floor with me bracing my feet against the tub so I can push harder and deeper in your pussy.

"Yes, yes, ohh!" I hiss out. My cock is starting to swell with its load.

You unthinkingly blurt out, "Oh god, yes!", but are quickly met with. "Shut up, you little tramp!"

I am about the blow my load and in a menacing whisper in your ear I say, "Do you want me to cum deep in that wet pussy of yours. Are you ready for it?"

You're so out of breath you can barely muster a "YES, Master." You brace yourself for my final thrusts.

"Tough!" With that I pull out of your soaked pussy and blow my load over your stomach.

"Awwww" you quietly sigh.

"I ain't down with you yet, girl!" I inform you.

I re-enter your pussy and you quickly wrap your legs around me, determined to get yourself off. You're panting and moaning quite hard. We are breathing very heavily; sweat is rolling off both of us. You're getting close and you tense up clutching me with your legs. You stiffen up your back til it arches.

"That's it, let it go, baby. let it go" I say, giving you permission to come.

Afraid I will change my mind, you let yourself come immediately. "YES, YES, OHH!" as your pussy begins to shudder around my cock; the walls of your pussy clamping down, gripping it in a tight embrace.

"Yeah, that's it baby. Get it all out." I tell you.

Your orgasm makes you screem even louder and it echos off the bathroom walls. Your pussy is still spasming, sheathing my cock, as I continue to pound your hole full bore. The cum from my earlier ejaculation is smearing between our bodies.
    Your head is being driven into the bathroom wall, but you don't care you can only focus on what your clit is telling you.

I announce that I am ready again. "Oh, I'm cumming!"

You grind yourself into me even harder, humping as hard as you can. I am very deep inside of you, as I explode once more. You can feel the hotness of my cum inside of you.

You moan, "Mmm yeah. Please Master, fill my pussy with your seed."

My hands are holding you by the shoulders to keep you from slipping away from me and I push harder. Your hips are starting to get sore from shear force of the animal like fucking you're getting.

We settle down, trying to catch our breath, I roll back on my knees, withdrawling my spent rod from your swollen pussy. I reach over grabbing you by the hair again, pulling your face up to my limp dick. I shove it between your lips.

"Clean it off."

You greedily devour our combined juices off my balls, shaft, and head.

"Yeah, thats it " I sigh. "Good girl. Now, don't you EVER think you can cuff me like that and not give me what I want. You belong to me, I am your master. Don't forget it. Do you understand me?"

I pull my cock from your mouth so you may speak. You don't look up as you say "Yes, Master, please forgive my insolance."

I stand up, step into the shower and wash up, leaving you sitting on the floor knowing full well where your place is ........... beneath me.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey, Mr. T., thanks for continuing my little story. I admit to getting just a bit turned on by Part II. :brow

Good job!

3. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

shut up ! did I say you could speak! ;)

oh sorry still caught up in the story :D

4. Barbwire

Gold Member