My wife's VERY dirty past

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by whatarewethinki, Mar 8, 2007.

1. whatarewethinki

whatarewethinki New Member

New poster here. First time on this website. I would like your opinion on this:

Is it me, or am I the only guy who gets turned on when he hears about his wife's sexual adventures? My wife and I had the talk years ago about how many partners. I was at about 20 where she is at over 40 past partners. I find this to be such a turn on hearing about who they were, where they did it, etc and so forth. She has had 2 men at the same time on a few occasions as well as getting in a van with 5 men and sucking their cocks. This is the story that stirs my loins the most.

My wife is now 46 years old and looks incredible (she looks no older than 35). Incredible real breasts, nipple belly button and clithood piercings, and can squirt several feet when she cums so sweetly. I am the luckiest man in the world. I have said to her in the past that I feel honored that she picked me over all of the men she could have had.

Back to the van. She was in her 20s and camping with some friends, including a guy she just started dating at the time. At the next camp site over, there was some military men partying, carrying on and making a lot of noise. She said they ALL looked like male models. She confided in me that she had a distinct plan to go walk to the showers as the guys were leaving the camp site in the morning after being thrown out. She said that she was "just around the corner" from her campsite and if someone just walked a couple of feet, they could see her when she flagged down the van. She said the van stopped for her and she asked the driver flat out if she could suck everybody's cock in the van. They immediately pulled her in. She got right down to business. One guy said that it normally takes him a long time to cum that way, so the other guys made him go last. She got on her knees and sucked the first guy off. She said it was just like reading a dirty fantasy letter in a men's magazine. Everyone had their cocks out and were stroking them. One would cum in her mouth and she would swallow it all, lift her head up and say "next". The men would switch positions and get their turn with my wife's hot mouth. She said she made all 5 of them cum in her mouth, even the guy who said he normally took a long time to cum that way. The driver was an older guy in his 40s and she said she never got a chance to suck him off. All the while she was making these guys cum, the driver just slowly kept driving around. She finally asked to get out and the driver immediately said "she wants to go, so she goes". She went to the showers and finally made it back to her campsite. She said that she was gone for quite a long time and her "date" she originally was with, never questioned her about it, as it was a really new relationship.
    I brought up to her that this was 20 years ago and when those men fantasize about something hot that happened to them in their past, they would think about YOU in the van! Great stuff.

So here I am. I have been with this fire cracker for 17 great years. She is the sexiest woman I have ever met. I often fantasize about her being with other guys both with and without me. I would love to watch her get banged by someone. I would love to watch her reach orgasm over and over. We have talked about it often and I think she is about to take the first step soon. She says that she has gotten close a couple of times in the last few months, but "is chicken". I told her to travel with her digital camera so if something does happen when I am not there, I want lots of pictures.

Am I the only one? Am I nuts? We are so very much in love, even more now than ever. Why do I want to do something like this when every sexual desire of mine has fulfilled by this beautiful woman?

poztor likes this.
  2. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I am in a somewheat similar situation. Before meeting my wife she did a fmf with her cousin and was quite adventurous when we first met including doing a mfm. However after a few years of marriage things mellowed. We have talked about having another mfm where would go to one of the few clubs that are not far from us. Everytime we start making plans about going she backs out. Even if your relationship is stable and you have good communication getting over the social norms is quite difficult especially for women.

Give her time and be glad that you are married to her. If happens great and if not, hey, it probably has given you a few hot nights in the bedroom.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

My husband would love to sit and talk about my past sexploits! It got him so horney. He'd even talk about it sometimes while we were in the heat of sex.
    I don't think you're wierd at all. Many men love the thought of their wife being 'done' by another man (...or men... or women...) Knowing that she did have those experiences, coupled with the fact that she's still sexy and still beautiful - - and she's 'yours'!!! It can be very intoxicating.

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I like the type of man that is a little jealous of his woman's past...I dont mean to the point of extremes...

But the hot and fiery intense man that would feel just a little angry at the thought of his woman being with another....it sort of shows he is very passionate about her....

But then again i am a passionate and slightly jealous Scorpio....lol....

5. whatarewethinki

whatarewethinki New Member

thanks

This is exactly how I feel. The thought that she chose ME out of all of the partners she had, is very flattering. As time goes by, she just gets better and better. I never dreamed that I would have sex like this in my life.

6. Thorn

Gold Member

But I was very jealous, SexyScorp, in the beginning years about her steamy past. She couldn’t even mention anything about it around me. Now it turns me on to hear or think about it. I wish she had pics and video about it. It's also like whatarewethinki said, "The thought that she chose ME out of all of the partners she had, is very flattering." And the fact that we have established natural security in our marriage through time. (30 years now)

Hey, anybody wanna do my wife while I watch?:brow :popcorn

j/k :jizz

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I think I am looking for utopia.....i idealize love too much....

Interesting that you say you used to feel jealous but you dont any more......and you mention the word security...

I like the feeling around your words and I can see you guys are very comfortable around each other...

But i am still drawn by the type of man who couldnt help feeling a little jealous over his woman going with or having been with other men...

I know its bloody ridiculous and doesnt often fit into long term relationships...

Maybe I need to just keep experiencing the passion and "rush" of newness, of uncertainty....?

Oh well I dont drink or smoke.....gotta do something aint I?

lol

8. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Where do you want us all to line up Thorny:lol

9. Rupture

Rupture New Member

wow what an amazingly delicious story!!

10. Johnsson-75

Johnsson-75 New Member

wow..some wives you got here:)

11. Emart

Emart New Member

I cant stand hearing about my significant others sexual history :ugh

Ideally I'd like to marry a virgin, and I feel it's unfortunate I won't be one when I get married.

12. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Wife and I know our limitations. We're far too jealous (not to a fault...but we know ourselves) to bring others into the relationship. I've also read that more often than not this causes problems or destruction of the relationship. Not many folks have a strong enough relationship to survive all that can happen when an outside influence comes in.

13. eighthalf

eighthalf Member

You have two types of jealous.
    Makes you mad, or turns you on.

Nothing wrong with either unless someone gets hurt.

I would get her to talk about her fantasies, and let her know what yours are.

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife can't get her head around my past, she is either jealous or thinks she can't measure up. Either way, an adventurous past is an asset in many ways, and it can be a liability in others. But it is best to own up at some point, and then assess the reaction. If positive, good; if negative, let it drop.

As someone with a past, I prefer to let my past be in the past, that was someone else then. My present is here and now with someone special that I love. The man with the adventurous wife and his own fantasy, be prepared that she may have moved on from that space too. If you talk about your fantasy, do it diplomatically. If she has moved on, then she has moved on

15. Elvis

Elvis Member

Over the years we have discussed our sexual pasts and both accept it as the past.
    Mrs E's was very tame, we met when she was only 20 and in those days most girls were not as sexually free as many are today. She had only ever had sex with one other and only on one occasion.
    Mine was slightly different and most enjoyable!

I wouldn't like to have been left wanting as was a very famous English actor, interviewed in his wheelchair. When asked if there was anything he would like to have done in his life, his reply was, "I would have liked to have had more sex."

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

Elvis,
    I read in the newspaper recently of a survey of several thousand British pensioners. The two biggest things they regretted were:

1. they wished they had more sex
    2. they wished they had more international travel

Like you, I don't want to look back with regrets

17. SexyScorp

Gold Member

what about more LOVE?

:)

18. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

My SO doesn't mind hearing about certain aspects of my sexual history but he can't stand hearing about other parts of it. I once told him about my first experiences with anal sex and it really made him him uncomfortable hearing about it.

I guess for some guys they are more than happy to reap the benefits of having a sexually experienced and confident women, but they don't always want to hear about how she got that way.

19. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Puss

It probably means he really cares about you.....

I know couples who have reached that "brother and sister" type of stage where the passion has gone out of the relationship...they are comfortable with each other but
    not particularly steaming, if you get my drift!

Fire and passion often equal jealousy....its not always a bad thing! It shows at times
    that someone cares.

20. live2cum

live2cum New Member

that story kinda turned me on