My wife's lover dropped by to see me.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jerryman, Jan 30, 2015.

1. jerryman

Gold Member

Last Saturday my wife told me she was "going out" that night. This is code for "I'm going to do some fucking tonight". That's fine, she does that, so I just stay home and play with my cock and imagine what's happening.

On Monday, she was at work and I was home. Took a day off. There's a knock on my door about lunch time. I open it, and this nice looking dude is standing there, maybe in his early twenties. My wife is older. He's very athletic looking, weight lifter type, but not to an extreme.

He right away sticks out his hand and he's holding a pair of black panties, trimmed in red. He says, "Hey, man, your wife left these in the back seat of my car the other night, just thought I would return them".

I took them, and, sort of shocked, foolishly said "Thanks".

He turned and walked away, but after just about three steps, stopped and turned around. He said, "Didn't you used to work for that chicken place, Durbin or something"? I told him, yes, I did.

"I want to tell you, you're wife is a great piece of ass. Every time I fuck her, she just drains my balls completely. I don't want any pussy for days after". Then he turned again and left.

Still sort of in shock, I shut the door and went back inside. I looked at the panties, and thought about what he had said. The more I thought about it, the hornier I got. So I took the panties and wrapped them around my cock. They felt really good. I thought about her in the back seat of the guy's car, her pretty legs all spread out and him thrusting his cock in and out of my wife's pussy, cumming in her, and then later, fucking her again.

I jerked off on the panties. I came very hard.

Black panty fun.jpg

2. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I get really hot thinking about my partner fucking other women. My orgasms are really strong when I fantasize about it too. Nice Pic btw

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Does or would he?

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

he doesn't but when having sex he talks about fucking other women. Hes also said he would if I really wanted him to and if I was sure I would be comfortable with it.

billies1 and ply like this.
  5. Horny Joe

Horny Joe Member

Beta, meet Alpha.

HotForHoney likes this.
  6. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

i wish this sentiment could be bottled up, dispensed to women worldwide, all covered by medical insurance. The mere thought of me being even sexually attracted to non famous woman tends to make my gfs blood boil.

7. billies1

billies1 New Member

and your answer is..... would you be comfortable with it? has he done it? would you be willing to watch or join them????? so many questions so little space.

travis beck likes this.
  8. billies1

billies1 New Member

I think she would like three some ;)

well how do you feel about it? all this skirting around a yes or a no. silly .