My wifes fantasy...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Damon, Jun 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damon

Damon New Member

Okay, my wife has had a fantasy for a long time that she just shared with me. It sounds like a hella lot o' fun.

Hot passionate sex in a kiddie pool full of suger free jello on a hot summer day.

My question is, are there any health concerns that any of you can think of, or possible down sides to this fantasy?

My wife doesn't have a lot of wild fantasies, I'd like to indulge her...

Thanks

2. SexySteve

SexySteve New Member

That's alot of friggin jello to make :brow

3. WebDesigner

WebDesigner New Member

I have heard of people doing this before.., I'm not sure if its dangerous or what...

4. bobcat

bobcat New Member

Jello does not contain any harmfull chemicals, or toxic materials, making it sutible for human consumption if you can stand the taste and texture.

Externally you will be fine, without a doubt. I think that what you are worried about is it getting into your wife, right?

Again she will be fine, and you will probably find that if this occurs, it will have little more than a lubricating effect. The bonus is, it is water soluble, so the clean up is easy.

However, you may want to test this first, by applying some jello to her, as she might find it is discomforting. I know cheap red wine has I horrible effect on a womans thing.

The thing I want to know, is how are you going to get that much jellow to set?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.