My wife's adventures in exhibitionism

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by makemeanoffer, Apr 11, 2015.

1. makemeanoffer

makemeanoffer Member

My wife grew up in a religious family, she was the oldest child and it was always hammered into her that her behavior set an example for her little brother and sister. We started dating in HS and although she wore the fashionable short skirts of the time, she was pretty modest about displaying her hot little figure. We got married in our early 20's and moved into a big apartment complex full of young couples and singles.

She was still in college, I was working, when she wasn't in class, she would put on a bikini and study by the pool weather permitting. Her bikinis got smaller and smaller because now that she was away from parents and family, she enjoyed the admiring looks of the guys around the complex. She is about a B cup and if she wasn't careful, if she leaned over you could see her nipples, I noticed that and I told her, knowing her background I figured she'd be upset if she let that happen. One Saturday afternoon I was home, I could see the pool from our den, they were several guys in the pool playing volleyball, wife was in a deck chair reading. Everytime the ball landed out of the pool by her, she'd go pick it up and throw it back to them. It was obvious that when she bent over her nipples were on display, of course they were purposely hitting it near her. I realized she was enjoying this, instead of getting pissed off, it turned me on.

As time went by occasionally I'd catch her flashing, but not very often, I later leaned that even though she knew it turned me on she was embarrassed by her hobby and hid it from me. I'll skip forward few decades to tell you about one of her adventures. We were on vacation and because of a weather delay we missed our connecting flight home, I was pissed at Delta because we were told they would hold our flight, but they set us up in an airport hotel and gave us a bunch of meal vouchers.

Unfortunately since it was past 10pm the only place near the airport open was a pizza joint, so I ordered a bunch of pizzas with our vouchers, even though we could only eat one, I just wanted Delta to pay. My wife said she was going to take a shower, I told her it would be about a half hour wait for the pizzas, I was going to walk across the parking lot to a liquor store for a bottle of wine.

I was gone maybe 15 minutes, walked in the room, my wife was sitting on the bed in just her panties, topless, eating pizza with the delivery guy, a young college kid. She said "I heard him knock while I was drying off, I figured I better put something on, since it was his last delivery I invited him to help us eat these pizzas".

The guy gave me a shit eating grim and I just laughed, opened the wine and ate pizza with them. He ate a few pieces and left. I bet he never forgot my wife's perky B's.

wrangler, Mikey22, CLE32793 and 3 others like this.
  2. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

Sounds like everyone was happy :)

3. Mb91

Gold Member

I would of love to be that pizza guy.

_lookin4fun_ likes this.
  4. makemeanoffer

makemeanoffer Member

One time we rented a beach house with my wife's newly divorced sister and her new BF, Ron. My wife and her sister have always had a little secret rivalry over men, always trying to steal attention away from each other. I have been the beneficiary of many "accidental" downblouses and upskirts from my SIL, no complaints at all. One afternoon Ron said he was going to town to shop, his turn to make dinner, and my wife said she was going to go with him, there were a few things she needed for the kids. Ron had a new convertible , my wife said she's love to go for a ride in it, it was about a 30 mile round trip. She changed into a sun dress and off they went.

Now she is telling me about this years after it happened, when she started to come clean about her 'hobby'. She said she wore that sundress because it was short and she had teased Ron a couple of days before in the dress, bending over at the right time, 'accidentally' flashing her tits. She said in the convertible the dress blew around a bit and since she had not worn panties, she was giving Ron quite a show. But when they were about 5 miles from town Ron pulled over and told her, "you're either going to have to hold your dress down or I'm going to wrap this car around a tree, not that I don't appreciate the view".

They laughed about it and she held her dress down, but when they got back to the house she went up the stairs first, giving Ron an unrestricted view at her ass and pussy.

Married M Nh, ply, Mb91 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Hmmm..I wonder if she gave him unrestricted sex and she hasnt told you?

wrangler likes this.
  6. makemeanoffer

makemeanoffer Member

LOL, I wish, that came later, not with Ron.

7. makemeanoffer

makemeanoffer Member

What caused my wife to come out and tell me about her hobby was when I caught her at it. We were traveling one summer morning and stopped at a country cafe for breakfast. As usual there was a table of geezers having breakfast together solving the problems of the world for all to hear. Normally I enjoy eavesdropping on such conversations, but these guys were loud and annoying. I got up to go to the bathroom and when I was walking to our table back all was silent, the geezers were nervously glancing over and I saw why, my wife was pretending to be reading and sipping her coffee, but I could see she was flashing her slightly open legs in their direction. I saw my wife get dressed that morning in her usual summer traveling outfit, cool knit top, skirt and sandals, no bra, no panties, so I know they were glancing at her pussy.

I think I startled her when I sat down and she quickly put her knees together, I said "you knew your were flashing those geezers, you're a bad little girl".

She said "their arguing was ruining our quiet breakfast, I figured that would shut them up." it did.

When we got in the car I started asking her about doing that and for the next few hundred miles she filled me in on years of her little hobby, Something I'm sure would surprise a lot of people about my little schoolteacher.

Barent, Mb91, mikeylikesit23 and 2 others like this.
  8. mikeylikesit23

Does she want to show me? hehe

9. makemeanoffer

makemeanoffer Member

We lived in a small town when my wife decided to start working on her Masters degree. The college was a 35 miles drive each way 2 nights a week and after the first few weeks she found out that one of our neighbors was taking classes there the same night, so they decided to carpool. Phillip, the neighbor, was working on an advanced accounting degree, and he acted the part, a straighter arrow was never made. He was a chubby guy, married with 3 kids, a Boy Scout leader, church deacon and he smiled about 3 times a year.

My wife tried teasing me a bit that maybe Phil might make a move on her, but I had a difficult time imagining that.. My wife left for her classes before I got home from work, so I didn't see what she wore and if the kids went to sleep on time, I might be asleep myself when she got home if I had a hard day. At the time I didn't know about my wife's flashing/flirting hobby and he had just begun to dabble in hotwife fantasies in the bedroom.

She said the first time it was her turn to drive she wore a blouse that tended to gap from the side and a bra she had not worn since early in a pregnancy, so it was just a little too big. She said she could tell Phil was catching glimpses into her blouse since she has also left a critical button undone, her short skirt tended to ride up when she drove. This went on for weeks, she would wear conservative clothes that could be adjusted for her purposes, just enough leg and maybe a glance of cleavage or even nipple if he was lucky.

As they were getting to the end of the semester she said she was working up the nerve to wear this particular dress. It was a wraparound dress that I had commented on several times when she wore it out, unless she kept in snugly belted it was easy to see her panties or bra from the side. At at family party her brother had even asked he to tighten it up since there were kids around. She decided to wear it the last night of classes.

Of course I wasn't home when she left the kids with the babysitter, I would have noticed that she was wearing that dress. Usually the classes were 2 hours and she got home about 9:45, on the last night of classes they basically went for a 15 minute class to pick up papers and grades. Instead of just coming home my wife asked Phil if he wanted to go to one of the bars off campus for a beer to celebrate, they both knew they had some playtime on their hands.

One beer, led to 2 with Phil telling my wife that her was going to miss driving to class with her, especially when she wore that perfume, he loved her perfume and she always dressed so well, of course he was taking full use of her gaping dress. They decided they better not drink anymore since they had a long drive, my wife said she wanted to go to the bathroom before they got on the road. Being the naughty girl that she is, she took that opportunity to put her panties in her purse.

Phil was driving that night and her opened her car door for her, she was not careful with her knees when she got in, Phil was started by the present he got before he shut her door. They chatted on the ride home about being married, she said she wasn't sure where this was leading. Right before our subdivision was a subdivision under construction, dark empty streets with frames of houses. Phil turned there and pulled over on a empty street, neither of them said a word, he slid over on the big bench seat of the Chevy and put his arm around my wife and kissed her. She said we kissed hard like two teenagers, all tongue and lips, he reached up and put his hands in her dress and caressed her nipple then down to her knee and started moving up.

My wife said I knew we couldn't actually have sex, we were both married with kids and very fertile. But she felt his cock through his pants and stroked him, when he went high enough he started caressing her mound, his fingers moving and touching and then penetrating. She whispered to him, "I'll stroke you, but we can't have sex".

She unsnapped and unzipped and helped him take his erection out all the while he had unwrapped her dress and stroked her pussy. She stroked him until his breathing got heavy and then realized she didn't have a kleenex or hankie ready and she didn't want him going home with cum stains on his pants, so she lowered her head and took him in her mouth. He came, she swallowed.

After they got themselves back together he told her that was his first oral sex, his wife would never do that. Actually, my wife had only swallowed me on rare occasions. Anyway, he tried to call her on the sly the next week, hoping for a repeat, but she told him it was aone time thing, but she enjoyed it also.

five, Mb91 and Wizard1002 like this.
  10. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

Great account of one of her experiences - I look forward to hearing more :)

11. Mb91

Gold Member

That was HOT.

12. five

five Active Member

Jesus

Barent likes this.