[Ask a Guy] My wife

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by John W, Apr 11, 2014.

?

Do you find 40-something women attractive and sexy, even with stretch marks, etc?

1. Yes, I would want to fuck her because I find that sexy.

23 vote(s)
    65.7%
  2. Yes, I'm a guy, dumb question.

11 vote(s)
    31.4%
  3. No, I prefer younger women that haven't had children.

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. John W

Gold Member

I have fantasized about my wife being with another guy for some time and have posted in the past about it. She has come around to the idea and we have been discussing the possibility. She doesn't think she is attractive enough for a younger single guy to want her. So, here are a few photos we took last weekend. I know the answer, but she wants to see what you honestly think. By the way, she just joined this forum a few days ago as Lizzie73.

8.JPG 7.JPG 6.JPG 5.JPG 4.JPG 3.JPG 2.JPG 1.JPG

2. CaramelLady

Lizzie you are stunning! As a 56 year old woman ... I know there are men out there that appreciate us and our bodies.

We see flaws and they see marks of womanhood.

Embrace your beauty and enjoy it. You are sexy ...you are sexy. Allow yourself to see the sexiness in you that others see. Trust me there are younger men, and men of all ages that will appreciate you.

Your beauty and your sexiness is ageless. You do not look good for you age... You look because YOU LOOK GOOD!!! Age does not hinder your sexiness, it enhances it.

#2 CaramelLady, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    Mattp, audirs4, JonJo and 2 others like this.
  3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Hey, I'm just a young dumb guy who was raised in a place with the notion that women have to be young and flawless - but I totally disagree with that! It's our flaws that make us real people and that's the sexiest thing of all... other than sex I suppose. ;)

Plus maturity to me just means a woman knows what she's doing and can help me out if I go wrong.

On the photos above: I can say that what I do see gets a thumbs (and other less polite parts) up from me.

CaramelLady and Lizzie73 like this.
  4. Amature

Gold Member

She looks very nice to me!

CaramelLady and Lizzie73 like this.
  5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

If a guy doesn't want to sleep w me bc of stretch marks, I am sure there are plenty of things I don't like about him. Not the guy for me - NEXT!

6. biker061

Gold Member

In my unbiased opinion, she looks just fine!

Lizzie73 and CaramelLady like this.
  7. kristilikestoswing

I'm not a guy, but what is wrong with your wife? She looks beautiful to me. I agree with hotforhoney, if a guy is that shallow as not to want to sleep with me because I gave birth - NEXT! Why is your wife so concerned about it?

Amature and Lizzie73 like this.
  8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Also I'm pretty sure that "looseness" and other "problems" due to giving birth, age, whatever is completely avoidable. If I'm not mistaken there are exercises for that - just as us guys can do exercises to improve our performance and such. Ladies correct me if I'm wrong.

9. John W

Gold Member

Kegel exercises do work, but that isn't the issue behind the question. She has some stretch marks and her tummy isn't as tight as it was when she was 20. To me, I find it sexy and just part of her being a woman. She thinks it doesn't look good and I'm only okay with it because she is my wife and she had our children. Her concern is that other men wouldn't find that attractive or her desirable because of it.

10. Davidiscurious

I would definitely fuck her!

11. unodos

unodos Member

33 year old male here and have to say your wife is absolutely
    Gorgeous! With some very sexy feet I might add!

Lizzie73 and John W like this.
  12. Toys For Straight Men

She looks stunning! You are one lucky man!

Lizzie73 likes this.
  13. pleasureprobe

pleasureprobe Active Member

i'm 22 and based on the pics you posted there she's looks stunning and very attractive. the top two pics make her look young and sexy. i'd want her. speaking of, are there going to be any more pics of her?

John W likes this.
  14. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Okay - I think I understand fully now... And I don't change my answer - she's a very lovely woman. And maturity or whatever you want to call it is SEXY! :D

John W likes this.
  15. John W

Gold Member

Not sure of any more pics. She has received a few private messages and we are discussing.

Lizzie73 and pleasureprobe like this.
  16. John W

Gold Member

I know! She is awesome.

Lizzie73 likes this.
  17. JonJo

Gold Member

Stretch marks don't bother me, in fact I find them a turn on because they are the 'marks of a real woman'; they are symbols of her femininity and fertility, 'ribbons of honour' to be proud of.
    I also find a nicely rounded belly very attractive, again in it's femininity, flat boy-like stomachs do nothing for me.
    The same for breasts, I prefer the fuller breasts of a woman, if they 'sag' so what, over those that look like the pert buds of an adolescent.
    Add to all those things the knowledge and 'honesty' that comes with maturity - and you have a woman.
    From her pictures, your posts and hers, your wife has all those attributes and she is sexy and desirable; any man young or old, should and I think, would, find her so.

Lizzie73 and John W like this.
  18. John W

Gold Member

Well said. I've told her the same things, but she has this idea that all guys want what Hollywood shows us. I find stretch marks, the mommy tummy and real breasts erotic, as it shows the marks of a real woman.

Lizzie73 and JonJo like this.
  19. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

Wow! I have to say, all these replies have made me feel like a million bucks! (especially the ones by CaramelLady and Unodos--who doesn't dig a guy that appreciates a good pedi? Haha)

Anyway, the survey above has prompted me to do something to JohnW that I don't do in our marraige very often--tell him "I was wrong." Ouch-lol.

It turns out, you men are far more evolved than I was giving you credit for. I have always seen my flaws/scars as a "road map" of where my life has been and figured my husband would be the only male to ever find this sexy, bc he was on the trip with me. But apparently, according to the guys on here anyway, many men find women with these traits sexy, feminine and womanly.....and I think that's pretty cool!

Thanks guys. :)

20. JonJo

Gold Member

So please that we could reassure you although we had to do nothing but tell the truth.

Luck John W, not only with having you but also having a woman apologise, one of the few men in the world that's ever happened to.
    Expect he will be made to pay for it somehow or other :)

"It turns out, you men are far more evolved than I was giving you credit for" There's only one monkey on here and he's proud of it :rolleyes::)

John W and Lizzie73 like this.