My wife won't do anal anymore

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mactheripper, Mar 29, 2014.

1. mactheripper

Gold Member

When we first started dating she would share her ass with me at least twice a week, this continued up to about our 4th year of marriage and now I'm lucky to get in her butt on my birthdays. It's frustrating because I was always gentle and she even came from anal sex from time to time. I guess feeling change :-/

I suggested that we both see other people, maybe that would spice things up. I love her and I'm mentally secure to handle the thought of someone else nailing her good. This will also be a great opportunity to enjoy anal sex with other women who have expressed that they'd be more than willing to let me go balls deep in their butt.

ply likes this.
  2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

So did you only suggest other people because you selfishly want anal with others?

3. mactheripper

Gold Member

No! After 13 years I've put on about 30lbs and I don't think she's attracted to me anymore. I suggested it so she could have fun.

4. white_flower

white_flower Member

There must be a reason why she feels different now. Look good at how you changed. It must not be strange that she Did not talk about it

mactheripper likes this.
  5. white_flower

white_flower Member

you better do those together to get closer again together.

6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Maybe she doesn't want other people. She might have thought thar you want others and don't find her attractive anymore. Have an open and honest conversation with her and leave out other people.

BlueCollar and white_flower like this.
  7. crissy nichols

crissy nichols New Member

8. mactheripper

Gold Member

I try to but I feel like she's not opening up because she's trying to spare my feelings. I'm working out again and the weight will come off, but if there's still no spark then I love her enough let her be with someone else.

9. mactheripper

Gold Member

She's look as good as the day we said "I Do" and I can tell she likes when other men give her attention.

10. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Well you have to talk to her. Communication is everything.

11. white_flower

white_flower Member

All is connected . good idea to start the talk and ask where you can change.

12. mactheripper

Gold Member

I have been communicating and she has not said No to the idea of sleeping with other people. She knows that our sex life is pretty much dead, I think she just needs to get mentally ready to sleep with another man after being with me only for the last 13 years. My only request is that it takes place at his house or a hotel, and with someone I don't know. I have 2 friends from HS that are both interested in having a sexual encounter with me and they're both very open minded.
    She is truly a beautiful and amazing woman and it's insane to waste the best years of her life having up eventful sex to someone you're no longer attracted to. She loves me as a father and husband but no so much a lover. I can recognize this.

13. AGFUNK

Gold Member

If she says no then that means no. Pushing the issue is just going to make her distance herself from you. If you're still having sex your sex life isn't dead. Everyone goes through dry spells, trust me I know.

Do you help out at home? Is your child/children young? Maybe she's just tired. There is a lot more things that can be going on with her than just not being attracted to you. If it is the case just stop bringing it up and do something about it. Self confidence on your part will also help out here.

CaramelLady likes this.
  14. BlueCollar

Gold Member

After reading your posts I'm thinking that for you it's like buying a woman lingerie -it's a gift for her but also it's a gift for me kinda thing.- I'm thinking you want her to sleep with someone else so you can sleep with the two HS friends. Not being a dick here so don't take it that way. Just being honest. If she said no to the idea of fucking someone else then let it go. And let the two HS friends go as well. After 13 years you two need to get to the bottom of things. That much time together means you owe it to one another to work it out. Whatever the end result will be. Just my advice

15. mactheripper

Gold Member

You're spot on! Part of me does want to experience another woman that makes me feel like she wants me.

16. AGFUNK

Gold Member

It's posts like this that make me sad for the other partner. I'm not in the greatest situation either but I would never try to push my husband into something he doesn't want to do.

She doesn't want other people. Get over it! You've been together 13 years. Don't you think you owe it to her to really get to the bottom of things? Tell her that you feel she isn't attracted to you anymore. Get some counseling if you need it. Usually when people marry each other you are only going to have sex with that person for the rest of your lives unless you've already talked otherwise.

BlueCollar likes this.
  17. BlueCollar

Gold Member

^ agreed 100%. As per usual with mrs AGF :)

18. mactheripper

Gold Member

I'm just really frustrated and I can feel that she's not into me that way anymore. There's more to the story for me feeling insecure. I have found inappropriate text messages where some guy sent her a picture of his penis and her response way "how yummy". So I'm trying to stay a step ahead and exploring us seeing other people.

19. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Then she most likely already is.

mactheripper likes this.
  20. mactheripper

Gold Member

There's a strong possibility