My wife wants me to do what??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by brian007, Dec 6, 2007.

1. brian007

brian007 New Member

OK here is the deal.... My wife and i have very wild sex. We keep adding more to it all the time. Well she came up with something new that she thinks would be a great turn on for both of us. She wants me to cum in her while she is on top so she can move up to sit on my face and let it all run down in my mouth while I eat her out. Help me out here..... To me I do not think I will be turned on at all by this. What do you guys/girls think??

2. The_Bachelor

The_Bachelor New Member

Try anything once..........

3. loveit247

Gold Member

Tell her you don't want to.

4. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Just be honest with her, say you're not comfortable with it, then maybe suggest something else fun that you would like.

5. jacktrew

jacktrew New Member

I would personally LOVE to try it, but if it dosen't float your boat--tell her

6. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

That would knock me sick i think. Not a turn on for me at all.

7. Dreama

Gold Member

Just tell her that you don't want to do that, but would be happy to try something else!

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

In the past, there were sexual practices that I would hear about and say, "No way am I doing that!" Case closed. As I have aged and matured, I have gotten to the point where I will try just about anything, once. (within reason)Ya know what? Some of the things I swore I'd never do, I did once, and found I liked. Some things, I tried once and decided I didn't like. You just never know until you try.

9. cook74

Gold Member

There was a member of :sf a short while ago that would have jumped onto this thread like a dog on a bone. I miss Rick1....NOT! :p

Dude if it's not your thing surely you can rearrange the fantasy so that it suits you both.

Or you can just try it, I mean, if she really wants to do it..., and if you don't like it :eek then you can discuss that after she has got her wish fulfilled.

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I've eaten my wife out after I came in her, and I liked it. Our mixed body fluids tasted very sweet, I told her I was going to do it beforehand (just as we were both about to come), and it turned me and her both on to the point that we just exploded, and it continued to turn both of us on for me to actually do it rather than just talking about it. I of course came up to kiss her with my and her cum on my mouth a couple of times...I'm getting a woody just thinking about it. So, yeah, if she wanted to sit on my face after riding me until I came in her, I'd be all for it. In fact, I might ask her to do just that next time!

Dude, like CL said...put all inhibitions out of your mind and just try it once. You might really like it. If you get turned on by her getting turned on, and this turns her on...well, you get the idea. I can't tell you how many of my own and my wife's kinks we have recently found pretty much by accident and a little experimentation. And finding your own and each other's kinks is a good thing IMO. But, it'll never happen if you don't put your own inhibitions out of your mind first. If she's willing and wanting to experiment, don't hold either one of you back! Everybody has their kinks that they don't know about, you have to experiment to find them, and you might find that you guys share some kinks (which is really, really cool!) That's my advice...

BassDude

11. sgman

sgman New Member

The best answer/advice you'll ever get regarding this is here!

Ok...first off, I'm NOT advocating being forced or pressured into doing anything you don't want to. That much is ALWAYS a given. Having said that, here's 2 things to consider:

She's not asking you to held down at the zoo and be ass raped by a rabid giraffe, AND it's not uncommon for a person to be unaware of something they like until they try it. So, unless you're dead set against it, and you trust your wife, you may want to tell here you're not sure, but willing to try it as long as she's ok with you changing you mind, even at the last possible second :)

Even if you are dead set against it, you should ask her exactly what about that act turns her on. It might be "The taboo aspect of it", "her in control", "You being forced to do something you don't want to" (not a good sign), "your humiliation", "you being gay or bi", or countless other possibilities. Once you know what it is, and if your okay with it, the two of you can think of some other situations along the same lines, but that's less objectionable to you both.

Tip:
    You can also take a "voyeuristic test run" by downloading some vids off the net where people are doing exact that act. Try watching the videos together and then see how you both feel. Devil's Film's makes an entire series of vids called "Cream Pie For The Straight Guy". Try Google and good luck!

Now.... Good luck and start having fun!

#11 sgman, Dec 6, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2007
  12. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I say go for it. You'll never know if you like it until you try it. ;)

13. FUN10VER

FUN10VER New Member

Thats not a good position to be in! Anyway, too much salt is bad for you ;) (I've heard women thrive on it though :) )

14. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Think hard about refusing. If you refuse her this she'll feel she's overstepped your boundaries and be less inclined to suggest other "kinky" stuff. Just a thought. I've always encouraged new ideas and never refused any.

I enjoy going down on my wife after I've cum in her, but only later, for round two. As someone said above, the mixture of fluids seems pleasant, and the thought of it really excites me. But first I've got to be turned on a little. About all I can do after a big-O is grab something to drink and try to catch my breath. You're younger and maybe you can just go from one to the next, but I'd NEEED 10 minutes or so. After that, I'd be hot to trot. I thought I was going to do that just this morning, but my wife said she needed a little rest. The last time we had a stay-in-bed day, a week ago, you can bet your bippie I went down and licked up my guys, but it was a couple hours later and there wasn't much left.

15. Bluesy

Gold Member

I've got to go with the posters who've said tell her you don't feel comfy with it, then suggest something else (that both of you would find) new and exciting. That's how kinks are negotiated in a relationship: you share fantasies with one another, and where there's an overlap (both partners are interested in giving it a whirl), you add those fantasies to the To-Do list. You never know...a kink that turns you off one day may turn you on another, so don't rule it out forever, just for today.

When it comes to cum, however, I do think reciprocity is only fair. So if a guy is cumming in his partner's mouth, and she's swallowing it, he should be just as receptive to swallowing his cum. Parity, no? ;)

16. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I thought about this thread immediately after I came this morning. I just could not have gone down on her at that moment.

17. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Well said...that's why I decided to try it (plus it turns my wife on)...if it's good enough for her, it's good enough for me. :D

BassDude

18. indagroove

indagroove New Member

I agree. Just be honest and tell her you are not sure how you'll react to the taste. If you are open enough in your relationship.... tell you you are not sure you can get past the macho man mind set. Over time we all change. Be honest, but I wouldn't flat out tell her NO WAY. Tell her your real concerns and thoughts. My wife and I have both found our jucies mixed together are very paletable.

19. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

I think...

...you should talk this over with her. Not us.

20. brian007

brian007 New Member

Well we did it! After watching a video on it I noticed that it really was a turn on to her. So after thinking of all the things that she does that turns me on I thought I should at least try. After all "you never know till you try" right? The event was a major turn on for her and that in turn was a major turn on for me. We ended up having sex again because of it. VERY big lesson learned here. Thanks for all of your thoughts on the issue, they helped me make up my mind.