My wife loves this...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mikemarzano, Mar 28, 2011.

1. mikemarzano

mikemarzano New Member

Ok, my wife and I have been married for 17 years and she is very orgasmic. She loves to be on top and I have always tried to keep my hands touching her in different spots. I am tall and have long arms, so I am always reaching behind and feeling my cock sliding in and out of her and between her anus and vagina. She gets very wet (never an issue for her) and I have been working a finger in with my penis (picture my fingernail side of my finger along my underside of my shaft). Well, she goes nuts when I add 2 fingers and stretch her as I thrust and she grinds. My unit is not small, nor is it huge, but man does she like when I do that. I usually do it after she comes one or two times and the next few are really strong. What is your experience with this if at all. I have never heard anyone discuss it and I am telling you it is amazing! (as long as you aren't already superthick).

2. need4more

need4more New Member

yes, it is an awesome feeling. I get too wet and he loses friction so adds fingers to add it back. The orgasms are amazing.

3. Beach

Beach New Member

interesting Mike not sure is that will work for me, but I'm willing to give it a try..*looks at fingernails to see if they need a cut* :)

4. mikemarzano

mikemarzano New Member

So, need4more, your current man does it, have other too? Was it your idea or did he figure it out. I am not insecure about size, but part of me wonders... (maybe I'm not thick enough), but it really turns me on to get my wife off. I love it.

5. mikemarzano

mikemarzano New Member

Beach, why won't it work for you. She will love it...

6. Beach

Beach New Member

Just ergonomics really ..ya know everyone is built slightly different and all. I'll give it a good team effort tho..lol.

7. mikemarzano

mikemarzano New Member

Got it... Ergonomics are important.

8. need4more

need4more New Member

Hi Mike, there have been no others:) It was his idea. For him, it just gets too wet, and not as tight as he wants. I'd say he's average size. Whatever the reason though, I thoroughly enjoy it!!:lol over and over and over :D

9. mikemarzano

mikemarzano New Member

Need4more, the funny thing is that when I started out she would say, "get out of there". But I persisted over time and she realized how awesome it feels being stretched like that. She never tells me to stop anymore... and her very intense orgasms speak for themselves!!!

10. dirtyoleman

dirtyoleman New Member

My wife loves for me to slide my cock into her while she is fingering herself with 2 fingers and rubbing her clit with her thumb. We have done this a few times with her having 3 fingers in herself but generally that is a little too painful for her.

11. sinner

sinner New Member

Thanks for the idea. We often place a hand between us to stimulate her clit and add to the sensation around my cock but never thought to slide a finger in. Might be nice.

12. ply

ply
    Gold Member

She usually works her clit and I usually stick my thumb in her bum. It sems to have the same effect as fingers in her twat only better.

We always use a little coconut oil. It's good for everything. And you think your at the movies with a bowl of popcorn.