My wife is very self-consciuos about recieveing oral....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ranger12, Jan 13, 2009.

1. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

My wife is very self-conscious about receiving oral sex. I would like some input or suggestions. She has nothing to be self-conscious about, I think. She loves the experience once she lets me do it. She cannot stop talking about how great it is, but it takes a little push to get her to start. She is a very clean person and even shaves completely down there and has on occasion even gotten a Brazilian. I love going down on her simply because I love seeing her wither on the bed and moan in extasy. I would like to hear from some women who might feel the same way and have some suggestions.
    :bow:bow

2. sarahandnick

sarahandnick New Member

I think for most women this seems to be about them thinking there pussy is a) ugly and/or b) bad tasting. If you can get her to do it in the first place then your half way there. Just keep telling her how much you like doing it... she taste good.. looks good down there etc.

I really love going down on my girlfriends and now that she realises she is free to enjoy!

Nick

ps just read your last sentence, sorry im not a woman!

3. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

My wife will rarely ask for certain things but loves having them done. I've learned with time to pick up on her signals. At first I thought she just didn't like anything other than straight forward sex, but started to figure out when she wants me to go down on her, play with her ass, etc.

Just like the last guy I read the woman comment too late....figured I'd post it anyway though.

4. igor

Gold Member

For over 40 years my wife would not let me do oral on her. Then all of a sudden she accepts it and likes it.
    I have no idea why the change of heart in that regard but who am I to argue.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I had been sexually active for 3 years or so before I would let a man go downtown. I felt very self-conscious about it. I thought I might smell or taste bad. I always closed my legs and pushed any man away that tried to do it.

When I was 21, I had a lover that was several years older than me. He was the first to do it to me, even though I fought it as first. Once I chilled out and allowed myself to cum for him, I fell in love with him. I mean, no other man had made me feel that way, and I was sure he was "the one".

Alas, it was not the first or the last time I confused lust with love. :lol

OK, back to the OP. I wish I could help you, but honestly, I don't remember exactly what my ex-boyfriend did to get me to let him go down on me, but I do remember how it made me feel.

So, if you get your wife to allow you to recieve oral sex from you, be prepared for her to fall in lust with you. :dgrin

6. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

I think it's fear that it smells/tastes/looks bad. I was funny about it to begin with and eventually I just got over it.
    I won't let my partner do it without me having had a bath or shower really recently though and fair enough too.
    Previous partners have always asked beforehand because I've been self conscious about it but my current partner doesn't care and just goes for gold.

I'd suggest making her feel better about it by telling her how great it is, how much you love doing it and how much you love watching her squirm.

7. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

Thanks for all the input. She let me do it again last night. She just gets uptight when I first start but after a minute or so, she is COMPLETELY into it and will even get a little guidance if needed. We also used her wand last night with the G-spot attachment and she came about 4 or 5 times. She said it was a much different feeling and after each orgasm she would start to laugh uncontrollably to the point that at the end she was so enthralled she had tears in her eyes. YES, she did enjoy it and even mentioned she wants to try that again tonight. I cannot wait for her to get back from making groceries.

8. jakebarnes

jakebarnes New Member

I found the big break through with my wife (years ago) sas to get her to lick her fingers after she touched heerself when dripping wet and realize how good it tastes. Getting her to touch herself for the first time was one of the highlights of my sex life. She went into rapture.

9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Take the lead and just go down on her. Some women don't like to ask or get shy when they are asked but love having it done in an unspoken way. Like the Nike commercial says just do it :D