My wife is not that into kissing anymore

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by ranger12, Aug 23, 2011.

1. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

We have been together for 12 years, married for almost 10. We have a great sex life and have recently found a new level of love for each other that has us talking and texting all day like we are some high school kids with puppy love. We really have a new appreciation for each other. We make a point to make time for each other, even with a 3 year old and a 6 year old.

But the issue is, my wife just isn't into kissing anymore. She used to be early on in our relationship. She is not really into the "making out" as she says. I on the other hand, think it is a very special thing, the kissing and making out. On a rare occasion when she does indulge me for a little kissing and making out as foreplay, she finds herself even more aroused than usual and we have discussed this, but it is the getting started that she has a hard time with.

We are very happy and in love, but I just miss the kissing.

Any suggestions?? Ladies, have you gone thru this??:)

2. ply

ply
    Gold Member

What's your mouth like?

Are you pleasant to kiss?

3. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

I think so. She would tell me if it wasn't. She politely tells me if I need to brush or use mouth wash. I have facial hair, that she doesn't want me to cut.

4. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Maybe begin by kissing her neck, nibbling on her ears, kissing her hand and fingers. I've been kind of lax in this area as of late as well, and trying to get more into it, although we haven't discussed it. Not sure I could say what the issue is with me, other than I quit smoking and R did not... (I started back smoking about a month ago, I'm kickin' myself over, and over, and over...)

T

5. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

:)Had the same problem and have been married 13 years. I noticed she would kiss me but than pull away. So I just asked her why she was doing this. She said the fact that I had a 5 O'Clock showdown really bothered her. So every night when I get home I shave and even put a little moisturizer and Cologne on. Brush my teeth really well. Know she loves kissing me again. I also put some different twists on it. Not sure if this will help you or not but I usually kiss with my tongue. This time instead of putting my tongue on her mouth I slowly licked around the inside of her lips. Just by the entrance of her mouth. You have to do it slowly. When people French kiss in tongue to tongue. I do tongue to lips and she loves it. Good luck. It could be as simple as shaving and some scope and a bit of tongue majic...

6. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Hubbywubby,

If I was you, I'd start kissing her pussy more often, and focus my attention there. I get a much better response kissing my wife there, I love the taste and texture, and any issues for her are non-existent. I can kiss her there for hours, and the only thing that interrupts is when I have to let her cum, and even then, if I do it just right, she'll let me continue kissing her there both during and after her orgasm. We both still mouth kiss, but pussy kissing is what we both enjoy much more.

7. Meee

Gold Member

It sounds like for your wife, kissing needs foreplay. Do other things first, then she might like some kissing when things have gotten very passionate. And it might make the kissing much more passionate when you get there.

8. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

HubbyWubby, Thank you, I might go ahead and shave and see if that makes a difference. The only things is, she is the one that likes the look of the go-Tee

Thanks ridenaked

PBS, I do that alot already. I LOVE performing oral on her, probably 3 times or more a week average.

Meee, That is a good idea. I will work on that although I am not sure where to start. I already help with dishes, laundry, kids etc.

I am kinda worried that there is something she is depressed about something, but she won't share. She goes to the counselor today so maybe that will help

9. backcheck64

Gold Member

Maybe it has nothing to do with you, and it's her. Do you tell her if she needs to brush her teeth or use mouthwash? Maybe she thinks her mouth smells like a sewer and is looking for input from you.

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm with backcheck, most the time when I pull away from kissing my husband because either He or I need to brush. He likes to kiss me a lot before he goes to work which normally means I have wicked morning breath OR he's just eaten a really pungent breakfast and that smacking you in the face when you first wake up sucks.

So I pull away quickly and tell him to Scope. Or if it's the other way around I pull away and go scope and then kiss him.

We've been together long enough to not get upset when one or the other says "baby, your breath is fucking rank." lol

11. Meee

Gold Member

When I said foreplay, I meant actual foreplay. I wasn't speaking figuratively. When I said do other things first, I meant other sexual things.

12. monicastevensm

monicastevensm New Member

try to kiss in other manner than you used to before. just make your partner feel comfortable and happy enough.

13. MrSatisfaction916

MrSatisfaction916 New Member

Ive been dating my girlfriend for four years, and she always pulled away during kisses. I'm not much of a kisser, so it didn't bother me too much. Last friday we received a memo at work, that men could no longer wear a goat T, have earrings or show tattoos. So saturday i got up shaved kissed my lady before heading to work.. Well she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in. I thought i was going to suffocate!!! She smiled and said she had been waiting four years for me to shave my goat T. She confessed to me that my hair would prick her face. She didn't say anything cause she promised herself she would never try an change me as a person. Make out sessions have never been better.