My wife has a hard time cumming

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by mfmforwife, Jun 18, 2013.

1. mfmforwife

mfmforwife New Member

My wife has a hard time cumming during our mfm threesomes. I know she really enjoys it because she has told me so many times. I just know she gets frustrated because she has never cum during a threesome. I always make her cum afterwards though. Any thoughts?

2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

interesting.... too much pressure maybe?

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm going to agree with RG, she likely has too much pressure on her during the event. I know that when I think I NEED to cum, I just can't.

4. mfmforwife

mfmforwife New Member

I don't think she feels pressured, we have only ever had our threesomes on the sectional in the living room. It's definitely not the most comfortable thing in the world. Hard to give her a lot of clitoral stimulation while she is being fucked.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

You don't think or you know?

Also, are these 3-way's planned or do they just happen? I know that something like this is a big deal. It can put a lot of pressure on the mind and body (regardless of how prepared you think you are).

Comfort is also a big deal. Why only do it on the couch? Why not do it on the bed or even the floor with a ton of pillows?

6. mfmforwife

mfmforwife New Member

I know

They are not usually planned more than the "hey lets have some fun tonight" a couple hrs before hand. As for the comfort thing, the other guy doesn't want to have sex with her in our bedroom out of respect for our marriage. We have talked about bringing the mattress into the living room however to possibly get some better angles and such.

7. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

get a futon for your living room. they make some really nice ones ow that look like real couches. sex is all good, but if you want your girl to orgasm, she's going to need to be comfortable to do it, and being on a couch, isn't all that comfortable. is she the focus of the pleasure? Or does she pleasure the two of you?

8. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Are you absolutely sure she wants the threesome? Hard to orgasm when you don't feel like doing it.

9. mfmforwife

mfmforwife New Member

Yes i'm sure. She asks me to set it up pretty regularly.

10. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Why don't you try giving her some oral til she cums, before the fucking commences? It always seems to work for me.

xx

11. rag812

rag812 New Member

I could be she enjoys the fantacy of it in her head later that makes her cum. During the threesome she might be to busy to relax enough.