My wife goes with me to a gun show.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by jerryman, Nov 6, 2013.

1. jerryman

Gold Member

My wife and I went to a gun show out of town and stayed in the hotel where it was held. It was too far away for a one-day trip.

Whenever we go out of town, I like my wife to show off, dress provacatively. For this gun show on Saturday she chose a short black skirt, fishnets, and some black stilettos with rhinestones up the sides. We got there around one in the afternoon and shopped the show 'til around five. She was getting a lot of attention strutting around. There are mostly males at these shows and a lot of staring, and even a low whistle or two, was making us both horny. In a crowded aisle leading up to a table where a guy was selling ammo cheap, she was behind me and there was a guy behind her who kept crowding up to her and touching her rear. She told me later he kept rubbing her ass with his crotch, and she could tell he was hard. After the first time he did it, after that she said she wiggled her ass against him just slightly. She can be a lot of fun.

After five o'clock we went to the hotel bar and had a couple of drinks. Two of the guys from the show came up and started to chat. They were young and muscular, both wearing tank tops. Sorta typically redneck for the area. I had talked to them briefly at the show and mentioned that I owned a nickle engraved 1911 pistol. They said they would sure like to see it. I told them it was in our room, and said they were welcome to drop around later and look at it, that we were going out to eat and would be back in the room around eight. After they left, Janet said, "Cute couple of guys".

When we got to the room after eating, they showed up soon after and we asked them inside. They both gave Janet a long hug, which slightly embarassed her, but she didn't seem to mind. We all shared another drink, and I went to the room safe to get the pistol out. It wasn't in there, and that's when I remembered it was still in the trunk of my car. I told them I would go get it, and they said sure, no hurry.

I was gone about 10 minutes or so, got the gun and walked back to the room. When I opened the door I got quite a surprise. They were all three sitting on this small couch that was in the room, and Janet was in one of their laps. I noticed her legs were bare. She had taken off the nylons she had been wearing, but she still had the heels on. She looked at me, flashed a leg and said, "Look, Honey, the boys said I shouldn't cover up my pretty legs with the hose". I just said, "OK, whatever they said".

We all had another drink, and I showed them the pistol. They looked at it, but the guys seemed to now have their minds on my wife moreso than guns. Janet had her arm around the guy's neck whose lap she was sitting on, and they were both sorta snuggling and whispering to each other, and she kept giggling and wiggling around. Once, when my back was turned mixing a drink, I could see in the mirror on the wall that she gave him a long kiss.

One of the guys said to me, "Hey man, Janet tells me you think it's OK for her to put out every once in a while". (In the heat of passion, I had mentioned to her before that I found it hot to think about her with other men). I said, "Well, there's this guy named Terry she did a while back, but...

The guys both just laughed and one of them said that they figured that there had been quite a few guys she had slept with lately. What was going on in my head, with the drinks and all, was that this whole scene was starting to turn me on, and I could feel my cock stiffening. I smiled and said, "Well, if that's true, I guess a couple more wouldn't hurt, then".

These words were hardly out of my mouth when the "lap guy" stood up and carried my wife over to the bed. He pulled her skirt up and that's when I saw that she had already removed her panties, as well as the hose. He took off his pants, spread her legs, and he had a raging hard on, had a thick cock with a huge bulging red head. He rubbed his cock around on the outside of her pussy to get it wet, and then slowly slipped it in her. When he was about halfway in, Janet said: "Ohhhhhhhh, yeah, fuck me, Daddy!!!!!!". He was stroking her really good, and she was moaning and humping back like a true married slut.

He fucked her for maybe five minutes more, during which my wife came at least once, I think twice. He looked over at me during this and said "Man, this bitch is HOT"! Finally he let his load go in her and they both just sort of wilted there on the bed, him stroking her slowly for a little while after he came, and her wiggling her ass on him, savoring the aftermath of her orgasms.

After he pulled out, the other guy pretty much repeated the same things with her, with the added activity of getting her to suck on his cock during the whole thing. He would fuck her a while, pull out, and put his cock in her mouth, and then just repeat this over and over. Finally he came in her too, and she got off for a third time.

All this time I had just been watching and playing with my cock. When the second guy pulled out, I just walked over and had her leave her legs open for me to look at. Her pussy was drenched in cum and it was running out and down into her ass. Her pussy lips were red and swollen from all the fucking she had just taken. The sight of this just made me shoot, and I stroked off on her pussy and just added to all the mess. It was one of the best cums I have ever had.

They hung around the rest of the night. There were two queen size beds in the room, and the three of them were in one and I was in the other. I had gotten pretty liquored up, and after cumming I was exhausted. I woke up a couple of times during the night and it seemed like there was more activity going on the other bed. They left early in the morning, and when I asked Janet what had happened during the night, she said "Those good-ole-boys sure love their pussy! I didn't get much rest."

Then she rolled over and slept until checkout time.

Notunique likes this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

You are a very generous husband to share your wife.
    Hot story

3. Amature

Gold Member

Great story!

A while back (during the great ammo shortage)I was at a gas pump when this GOOD LOOKING woman walked up to me. Short red skirt, low cut blouse showing a lot of breast, long black hair, just all around beautiful. She noticed I had about 1000 rounds of .223 and some .45ACP in the back of my truck. She chatted a little and to my surprise asked me if I would be interested in trading sex for ammo????? I thought about it a few minutes and finally said sure, what caliber do YOU have to trade???? (joke)