my wife drives me crazy!!!

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by moneyshotbal, Apr 24, 2012.

1. moneyshotbal

moneyshotbal New Member

I think my wife is either messing with me or just crazy and forgets how good somethipngs are. So my wife has been talking dirty during sex and she keeps telling me how much she wants another woman to lick her clit in the 69 position after I have filled her full of cum, and while I continue to Fuck her. I'm thinking yeah me to!!!!. But knowing I'm not that lucky of a guy to have this happen I thought of giving her the closest thing to being licked and dicked at the same time. So one night while wr were having some great sex I decided to finish first and fill her up, which normally doesn't happen. So with s confused look on her face I said, relax and enjoy. So I got on top of her in the 69 position with our new toy called Thick r Dick , Which is a large penis enhancer that adds lots of girth not length. So I while she is squirming all over the place from me licking her pussy I new it was time to work the toy in. We usually have to use lubricant but with my cum starting to drip from her hot wet pussy I knew she would be ok with out it. I continued to lick and Fuck her until she had probably the hardest orgasm she has ever had. I thought I was going to be peeling her finger nails from my ass after how hard she was holding on. After a few minutes of her moaning and groaning from her amazing orgasm I thought damn we need to do this more often. So a few days later we were talking and I asked her how was the other night, was it ad good for you ad it was for me??? I was waiting for a hell yeah or maybe best ever, but instead I got yeah it was ok. I told her she was crazy and that was the best orgasm she has ever had and I still have the marks on my ass to prove it.!!!! I guess the moral to this is, I will never give up on trying. New was to blow her away....

2. moneyshotbal

moneyshotbal New Member

Sorry for missed spelled words, damn smart phones!!!!

3. jiyasweet20

jiyasweet20 New Member

it is very sad ..

4. lilychen

lilychen New Member

Maybe your wife is looking for something more adventurous in a way, base on your story I can say that it was indeed a good one. Just keep on trying and exploring new things to satisfy her the way she wanted to.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

Ever read Tom Sawyer?.....she's getting you to whitewash the fence...lol.