My wife doesn't swallow anymore.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by will_luvs_69, Feb 8, 2011.

1. will_luvs_69

will_luvs_69 New Member

My wife use to swallow when she was giving me oral sex and I would cum in her mouth. She hasn't done it for awhile and I have asked her why she doesn't swallow anymore and her response was it was due to one time when she gagged. Is there reassurance or am I doomed? Need advice please.
  2. backcheck64

backcheck64 Gold Member

Just be happy she's blowing you. From the looks of a number of posts here and elsewhere, just be content. Is it that you're not getting off or it's just not in her mouth...and if it's just not in her mouth, does it really matter as long as you get off?

3. Alwayslearningsex

Alwayslearningsex Gold Member

Is it that you would like:
    to ejaculate in her mouth?
    that she continues pleasing during orgasm?
    Or both?

If second option I can give you tricks to try if wife is willing.
    She will keep going, but no swallowing, just pleasing you orally during orgasm.
  4. GreyGoose

GreyGoose Gold Member

Maybe try talking with her. Asking her totry it and if she gags then you will not ask for her to do it again? To me though if I'm gettin head I could careless where I cum.
  5. Paula

Paula Gold Member

Well, always learn :)
  6. nurseharley

nurseharley Gold Member

did she gag because you tasted awful or what?
  7. will_luvs_69

will_luvs_69 New Member

I believe its alittle of both.
  8. nurseharley

nurseharley Gold Member

why is it so important for your wife to swallow? at least she tried it and she was honest with you. if its realllly that important then tell her its something you really enjoy but dont push it again if she says no and isn't comfortable with it.

alternatively, instead of having your cock in her mouth while you're cumming, she could stroke you off until you cum and just have it shoot in her mouth....maybe that would help her gag less? but get your aim right :p

try eating better foods, lots of fruits and stuff. that could help your cum taste better
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  9. will_luvs_69

will_luvs_69 New Member

Thank you for the advice :)
  10. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

Talk with her, and find out what the cause of the gagging was. Most of the time, things like this can be worked through if both people are willing. Just keep in mind the key to a successful relationship and a fulfilling sex life is communication.
  11. backcheck64

backcheck64 Gold Member

Diet has an effect on the taste. Try some pineapple juice, it'll actually sweeten it up some.
  12. nyxx

nyxx New Member

eat some pinapple, cinamon(sp?), avoid nicotine and caffine, avoid red meat. good luck
  13. honeyballs

honeyballs New Member

Talk about it when youre having sex and when shes in the mood, tell her it is so special for you to cum in her mouth, and that she is the only one who can get your honey. Try to make her get on about the fact that you are releasing your load in her mouth. If she protests, try to get to know why she wont do it anymore. You could change diet to change the way your honey tastes, or you could train her to take your dick deeper in her mouth: by coming deep in her mouth, she can swallow without getting the honey on her tongue. That way she wont taste it. Good luck. PS its great that 1. your wife gives you blowjobs often; 2. that she is so good at it to make you come by just giving head. Dont let this get you down or dissatisfied.
  14. tangomikee

tangomikee New Member

Photos:
    Have you tried eating your own cum?
    Guaranteed you will find it pretty revolting!
    Try it, all will be explained
  15. loveit247

loveit247 Gold Member

Ah, that shit ain't honey.
  16. Alwaysonmymind

Alwaysonmymind New Member

A similar thing happened to me about 10 years ago - my wife (gf at the time) gagged when I was coming in her mouth because I ejaculated when she wasn't expecting it, and so she wouldn't even dare try again for a long time afterwards. Even today she's a bit wary of doing it, but would if I really wanted her to.

If its important to you, then its just going to be one of those things that you need to take slowly and wait until she's ready I'm afraid.

If its about taste, then I'm not sure what you can do to improve things. But if its about the actual force of you coming that she's scared of (as it was with me), then perhaps you could start by simply masturbating into her mouth, so that she's not actually trying to suck you while you come. It might help in improving her confidence to do it again.
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  17. Texas_Red

Texas_Red Gold Member

Ha! Yeah if it was, I don't think this would be nearly the issue it tends to be. ;)
  18. andretti

andretti New Member

I once heard a woman quip, "If cum tasted like chocolate, men would get a lot more blowjobs..."
  19. liam_680

liam_680 New Member

try to be sweet and cuddly to her, letting her know you want her and all that.. that usually gets to every woman's heart and make her do things she have never done before :)
  20. jonbrown

jonbrown New Member

Dude, I am struggling with the same thing. I've been married for three years to my wife, and have known her for about 10 years now. She first gave me oral sex about seven years ago, and every time, she would swallow. No worrying about clean-up, wherever it was, and she would always eat it all. It made me feel so loved, and I felt like I was feeding her something good.

Within the last few months though, she's stopped swallowing. Now, after I cum in her mouth, she immediately jumps up and goes and spits. A lot of times now, is she will let it out of her mouth and into her hand right after I cum, so she ends up just having to wipe her hand off. Might as well just be a handjob. What that does to the mood is it kills it totally, no basking in the afterglow of an orgasm for me.

I know this probably shouldn't bother me, as I'm still getting oral pleasure from her, but compared to what I had with her for years, it really kills it for me.

I really am not a pervert or am trying to be, but I'm glad to have found a forum where I can get this out. It's not like I want to go talk to a counselor about it.

Her reason for not swallowing anymore, which she gave me a few months ago, was that she can't swallow it physically. Not that it repulses her, but she has a swallowing problem. I'm not sure about that excuse though. I mean, what is swallowing a huge bite of a burger, compared to swallowing a couple teaspoons of liquid gel?

I have expressed to her my frustration and dissatisfaction with her getting up and running to spit, how it kills the mood, but she doesn't seem to care, and won't go back to swallowing. I almost don't want her to blow me again, because of how it makes me feel rejected when she doesn't swallow.