My wife and the monster dildo

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by P1982p, Apr 2, 2015.

1. P1982p

P1982p New Member

I thought I might share our little tale of our relationship, toys and the future. Hope you all enjoy reading and posting comment.
    PS sorry for spelling mistakes :)

My wife has always been very shy when it comes to sex, the wallflower vanilla type. But she is my wife and i love her lots :) she isnt the sort to say do this to me, she very much enjoys me reading her and doing things. This is our relationship and it works for us very well. reading the below believe me if she didnt want like or anything other she would say.

About 5 years ago we agreed to veNture into the world of vibrators at A wedding, im sure alcohol and a hotel and shopping not at home helped, but we broke our cherry and the wife enjoyed as much as i did. A few years past as a rabbit was ordered and used, this being our go to toy for her fun.

Now to the body of our tale. Last year or so, rather than use the rabbit for its intended use, of which the wife has come to let me know is her preffered. Of putting in and letting it do its thing, i decided to use it as a dildo, no batts, just in and out. After 10 seconds of confused looks on my wifes face turned in to what can only be described as the most bed gripping, head back sheet wetting, yes moaning orgasm of her life. i dont mind admitting i have a normal penis, similar insertable length, but the rabbit, this type, is girthy. 2,2'' thick. well i must have hit the spot, she was gripping the bed and holding back screams of yes yes yes. she has never done this before, and when she came she nearly snapped the rabbit in half. she pushed down on it so hard she was bending the poor bunny back. i enjoyed this so much i came in her hands then and there.

this lead me to think, and think i did, does she like girth and movement, and an untested quality to us length. So our next few encounters i tested it, she indeed could and did enjoy length, pushing the rabbit in is 6.5 inces and what was stopping it was the bunny part. so after another yes yes bunny bending orgasm i tried the other vibrator the next time. this is 7' to the control part and i pushed the entire thing in, to nothing but hidden smiles.

so off to websites i went, what toy do i buy next to further satisfy the love of my life. after some research, i decided to go for thr doc jhonson jelly 10". Ticked all the boxes, I didnt know how long, only 7" was already the benchmark, thought 8 was going to be potentially a waste, and 12 was too daunting! also thougght with 10, gave an 8" in and a 2" handle :) this at 2.5 was thicker than the rabbit by a shade. stiff but not solid, and had some, give.

i surprised the wife one weekend after an evening of cuddles, a bath and the usual. she was shocked, laughed told me she loved me, and unsurprisingly wanted to "give it a go". so we warmed it up, lubed it up and ligned it up. the head is huge, it took a little working but after 20 seconds, popped in. at this point her vagina pulled it in so to speak, i slid what i could see was half in slowly watching her face build the biggest smile i had ever seen. i worked it in and out in the usual rabbit way i had developed and worked the head over her g spot, then went onto how much she could take, i felt resistance at 7" and peaked out at 8". So i alternated between depth and gspot for 5 mininutes, she warmed up to be able to take 8.5" and orgasmed when the head was at her gspot. She and i hadnt said a word and had communicated through her body and me reading her to what i could see was, her in pue bliss.
    after i asked her how much she thought she hat taken, she said 6", i said come on the rabbit goes in that, how much more did this feel, she grinned and said a lot more,, i reassured her and she asked me how much, i showed her the dildo and the wet tide mark and she flushed red. i didnt think i could take that, well you did i said, how did you like the girth, being stretched? she grinned, i love that full feeling.
    Well the next time i knew she loved it, as we didnt need lube abd she again took the 8.5, orgasmed like a banshee and wet the bed. how do i know i love this, well im there ;)

So basically i love making my wife cum with a 10", girthy dildo.

ply, phish, 12barblues and 6 others like this.
  2. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Wow that was great thanks for sharing :)

ply likes this.
  3. P1982p

P1982p New Member

No worries, have other stories, just didn't know how much detail to go into, was it enough for you too much. Let me know :)

12barblues likes this.
  4. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

I look fowards to reading more :)

5. P1982p

P1982p New Member

the next adventure of the monster was about 2 months later, we were away for a weekend, and were staying n a travel lodge. This was a weekend shopping trip for her so i guessed the usual thankyous for me were going to happen, feeling adventurous i packed our lightsaber of guilty pleasure in the washbag and off we went.

After a 3 hr drive, a meal out and a hotel unpacked, resided to no wifi and sky..... and turned on hotel TV for some noise and sat on the bed talking. After a few hrs bed time came and the custom cuddling and fondling began, we dicided to freshen up, so i let her go to the bathroom first. She must have known what was in the washbag as it was decidedly heavy, with minimal content, but shy as she is didnt comment. I followed in as she was leaving, pulled her in tightly and told her to get on the bed face down, i bit her shoulder, which sent her into goosepimple mode, she bucked at the knees, said really? and skipped off. I ran a bowl of hot water to get our toy nice and hot, cleaned up and headded out.
    There she was black lace underwear on, that was it. So i set our toy down end in a cup of warm water and began kissing her back, massang and biting her in the way she loves, after long enoush she began arching her back. i puller her underwear off with my teeth and kissed between her legs deeply, she moaned and took in a deep breath,
    Well if you like that youll love this i said, and i touched her lips with the monster. Reeaallyyy she grinned into the pillow as i applied pressure. She must have been ready for it as it slid in with relative ease, Urrnnnnf came from the pillow. No lube? i quizzed, she and i both could tell she was easily wet enough not to need it, was my way of recognising her excitement to what was about to happen. i climbed nearly on top of her and began thusting in and out down onto her gspot. She was grinning from ear to ear and more, her back arched up to meet me and i delved deeper into her wondering if she would manage the same amout. She did not dissapoint and soon enough we were down to cruising depth of 8" and holding steady. Leave it in she said pushing my hand up as she came, we cuddled for what turned out to be ages, she pulled it out, pushed me back and straddled me. Your turn she said staring with intent into my eyes. I felt for the first time in my wife some space, she must be a small girl down there as she felt different. How do i feel i asked? Heavenly she said, i can feel you in detail now as she roitated her hips. She knew i was tuned on and wouldn't last long so she bent down and whispered cum for me. I would oblige in seconds. Uhhhhhh she replied, so warm i love it. Marks out of ten i grinned, she looked at the dildo, pointed to the tidemark, lol 8 evidently. I laughed. I do love her sense of humour. No that was amaising, The next day she was skipping about like she was 18 again, a good days shopping, well browsing i guess, as we bought v little.

On the drive home i quizzed, glad i stocked the washbag, she coly remarked, you always get it right and you know it. To wich i shrugged, so i gotta take you shopping every time? She said thats gotta be the key, meals hotels and shopping, she laighed again and shot me a smile. Man i coudlnt wait to get home, neither could she.

Sweetlysad, 12barblues and Englishman like this.
  6. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

Thanks for posting. fantastic story it sound like you are wonderful wife. Looking forward to reading more.

7. P1982p

P1982p New Member

Thanks, hope I'm goin into enough detail here. Trying to avoid being too crude.

8. oldperv1955

oldperv1955 Member

very enjoyable

9. P1982p

P1982p New Member

our next encounter came after a bath. i was called upstairs for a hand, this turned out to be shaving my wife. I mean who wouldnt jump at a chance to watch and join in and get up close and personal. After watching the lower legs and applying foam to the upper legs i was treated to being able to shave her pussy. Something i find very personal, Kissing it is one thing, Having at it with some sharp metal is a whiole next layer of trust.
    So after some shaving and legs akimbo moments i can see my wife is ready as her vulva are puffy and swollen. So much so i can feel the heat comming off them and the outer lips are so engourged they are almost opening her vagina for me.
    I pick her up and carry her to the bed, its a hot day so she doesnt mind being wet and i get down to kissing her all over and going down on her. A quick internal check rewards me with a very accepting vagina, she wants it big and deep and now. Picking up our new best friend i dont even ask, she sees it and opens her legs wider. While kissing her inner thigh i wisper to her, see i knew what you wanted.
    The head touchers her lips and i appy the smallest anout of pressure, she is so turned on, she is ready for it and it slides in with none of the resistance of the first nervous time. I only slide it in to 5 inches and massage her g spot, my head on her thigh getting an up close view of the fun. Every now and then i let my tongue dance on her clit and labia, every 4th or 5th stroke i push the monster all the way in to moans and grunts. I keep this up for 10 mins untill she is getting close so push the 10 inches in hard, lets fill you into that orgasm, she groans as we pass 6, then 7 then 8 inches, i feel the dildo meet resistance and add a little pressure, i know this is as long as it gets and begin to rotate my wrist to make the shaft spiral in her. She grips the bed as i continue with this an dance my tongue on her clit. She bites her lower lip as i look up at her, no scream, let it out, let the neighbours know your getting fucked like a pro as i slide back to her clit, uuh uuh uuuhhh uuuhhh UUUUHHHHH UUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!! she crys gripping he bed as she convulses into an orgasm, Boddy trembling i slide the monster out and myself in, She sprerads her legs wide, One more for the road i ask sliding in and out at a brash pace, she points her clit to her chin so i am hitting her gspot and after another few minites of direct pressure she succumbs into another orgasm. I know her vagina is now done as she pushes me off. Shes to the point its too sensitive. I feel her mouth envelope my shaft, her mouth has always been my go button and she knows it. She wants it over and fast, evidently as she is going fast too. I manage to hold on for what i hope is hours, fells like seconds and in reality is a few more minutes till she is wattching my shaft pusle a few shots of cum high into the air, She grins, like a fountain, Love it.
    So do I :)

Sweetlysad and 12barblues like this.
  10. 12barblues

Gold Member

Fantastic thread. Please don't spare us the dirty , crude details! That's why we're here my friend.. Keep up the good work, and welcome to SF btw.

11. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Wow those were great! Thanks for sharing :)

12. P1982p

P1982p New Member

The next instalment came one night after she was saying her head, I walked in to he kneeling on the bed naked at the bottom end facing outwards. Naturally I offered assistance and stood infront of her. Took the hair dryer and off I went. She could see I was as hard as a barge pole after 2 minute of staring at her naked body, so w hen I was done, she giggled and pulled my pj's down. My dick bounded down back up and and slapped my stomach, she smiled. That for me then? Allways:) she dove right into a sloppy wet bj, stuck her fingers all over my dick where she knows I like, looking up at me she whispers, I want you to cum, fast, show me how sexy I am. How you can't control yourself. Well that made me go like putty. Come on stud, you know I love to see you cum for me, how turned on I get when I can control this. Urgh I groaned inbetween the sucks, tongues hisses and all manner of, this is happening and there's nothing you can do to hold back control she had. low and behold I was sin shooting cum over her shoulder and forehead landing somewhere in the middle of the bed. mmmm I know when I really make you cum I've done a good job, she had my balls were beyond empty. Well. Knew she would be dripping by their point, stay there I said and moved round to join her, kneeling to her side, put both her hands on the bed, took a dressing gown tie and bound her hands to the base of the bed as. She was still kneeling, knees a few inches away from the bed.

One hand went round the fron the other the back, one for her clit the other for her pussy and lips. Her clit was mostly hard and coming out to play, her pussy was so wet my hand was soaked before I had begun massaging her labia. My fingers darted like the pianist I am over her, alternating clit head and clit body in her upper labia to massing different parts of her labia, to clit and spot play. After a while I could feel she was getting close has her pussy had contracted round my finger and was in the region of super tight. So much it was a struggle to get a second finger in. After to coercion i got there and pumped her g spot into an orgasm. And she came her hips writhed and her whole body shook, she nearly. Broke my fingers... Lol. I wanted her more, but I still want up to the task, was. So focussed on her my fella was starved of blood, so grabbed the monster and lifted her hips.
    The head touched her lips, and in post orgasmic bliss came 2 emotions, first the uuiuhhhhhhh of it meeting her, then the grin of, I'm so tight that's not gonna fit. You know you love being stretched, this is the same dildo, just your squeezing more. So how good is that gonna be on your g spot.
    Amaising was the one word answer. That's was all I needed as i released my grip on her hips. As she. Slid down the monster. Nnnuuugghhhhhhhhh. Fuuuuucckkkkkk uh uh uh uhhhh, came the instant orgasm as the monster nested not 4 inches into her. I dove my head down there to lck her clit, but in the position was not possible. So back to fingers it was, dancing over her, she settled and slid down to 6 inches. I knew this was the limit as the dildo was bending over and when she goes tight, she goes tight. I kept her in that plateau for a while and she collapsed sideways when she was no longer able to cum anymore. You kept me cumming for ages she woozily said. What did I do to deserve that. I untied her hands, and said my cum hit your pillow earlier, she turned, saw the wet line on the bed and gooey patches. Yea I did, didn't I. shes is good and she knows it.

13. GeneAlexander730

Try fisting her if she likes it big. My wife loves it and the feeling of her clamping down on my hand is amazing.

14. Magnus_Phallus

Gold Member

o_O I would've thought a "monster dildo" was bigger than that

live and learn :rolleyes:

15. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

great stories, I like the details