My Wife And Her Old Classmate

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by joeph9, Nov 22, 2014.

1. joeph9

joeph9 New Member

Hi all, I came across this site while surfing and it seemed like this place was the place to ask questions. Sorry if I posted this to the wrong section since I dont know what to classify it under.

So let me get to it. About two months ago my wife had her 15 year class reunion. (She's 33 now). Her school was pretty dysfunctional and it took them that long to actually get the first one on. But her and I went to it and it was pretty fun. There were definitely a lot of milfs there and she was one of them even though we don't have kids. Her school actually had a lot of good looking classmates in it to be honest. One old classmate she really hit it off with was a guy name Robert. He was there with a "friend" he told us and I assumed he was gay. He was very good-looking, well groomed, built and all that stuff. So I kept brainwashing myself he was gay.

So while we were chatting we found out that he lives kind of close to us, about an hour away. They also talked on the phone shortly after and had a blast. In this time they've also met a few times for lunch while I was working. Now I'm not a jealous husband but her sex drive as is with most women in their 30s is off the charts. Also since she's met him she has been extremely horny and verbal during sex and pretty much fucking my brains out. It's a little much for me how often she wants it and I need a break.

So getting to the point. I think something is snowballing and could possibly happen because the chemistry and everything's feeling like that. I don't want to start a big fiasco by assuming something. Mentioning it and seeming like a jealous husband and causing a big problem is not my thing. I don't want to bring it up and then have her go into super-secret mode and me never finding out if happened or could have happened.

Should I not worry about it and not go into that area?

Should I let her know I also think he's hot looking and it's a turn on for me?

Should I do some role-play and mention his name when having sex one night?

Should I just let things be and it take its course?

I have to say since the day after us meeting it's made me very hot thinking of her with him. I have been thinking about her fucking another guy for a long time. I have already masturbated a few times after she's left for work in the morning. It's usuallt after watching her get all dressed up for the day. Thinking about her getting all dressed up and going to meet him and them fucking gets me horny. I love the thought of sharing my wife with another guy and watching a stud give her maximum pleasure. It would be like an out of body experience.

Well thanks for your help and some direction for me to go from with this

Joe P.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hey Joe,
    Leave sleeping dogs lie; you have it all so why spoil it?
    Unless of course you really do want to crank it up and have your fantasy turn to reality!

joeph9 and Doitagain like this.
  3. ohioguy39

ohioguy39 Member

Sounds like it could be a pretty hot scenario for you. Have you ever talked to your wife about having a threesome or having sex with another guy while you watch? Seems like that could be a good start..

63willys, ply, joeph9 and 2 others like this.
  4. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I believe you do have to talk to her about your feelings but take it easy and don't come out with " are you fucking him?!" Or " he's hot let's all fuck " . And if it's a road you want to go down make sure you think of all the pros and cons. I have talked to a couple people that it did not go well and the woman left their husband for the new guy so it wasn't just sex she had feelings for the guy past him being a human dildo

joeph9 likes this.
  5. joeph9

joeph9 New Member

Thanks guys, seems like I'm at a crossroad and need to figured something out or just let it be.
    But to be honest it's turning me on thinking about her being a slut and doing it, I don't know why.
    I've had the thoughts of her doing another guy with me there for a while, mostly fetish dreams I guess.
    We never really talked about the sharing her stuff, just silly hints and jokes while watching tv shows and stuff.

6. joeph9

joeph9 New Member

Well my hunch was right! after I posted here I let things cool off. She went out with him as "friends" a few times and then some days in December went out for a long days Christmas shopping so she said. A few times when she got home late at night I checked her panties and the days she was "out shopping" or went out with Robert as "friends" they has good sized discharges or huge snail tracks as I call them in them. Other nights with girlfriends or work panties just had regular small stuff if any. So around Christmas I tried to not give her any sex and show her I wasn't interested but how horny she is she pretty much raped me a few times on NYE and right after since I was playing hard to get. She finally asked me why I wasn't as Interested in sex with her anymore and I told her vanilla sex just wasn't cutting it. She asked what I wanted, toys, her to be with another woman or us find a couple to swing or something. I told her I have had this fetish for a while of her being with another man, either with me there or not there. Just as long as I see or know she's being a horny slut and getting fucked good by a stud. So she kind of chuckled and said if that's what I wanted she could do it. Then asked if I wanted to take her to a bar or someplace and watch guys pick her up. I was trying to be slick and thought she might have been also so I told her it didn't matter to me. We could go out together or she could do it alone and fill me in. So one night we went to a strip club and she dressed up pretty sexy. While there a few guys chatted to us, hit on her and bought drinks. She really liked it, in fact she told me it was really exciting. So then we went out to a bar and I let her sit by herself and watched her talk to guys. Nothing happened but we went home and fucked like wild animals.

She talked to me the next day and asked me again if I was sure I wanted her to be with another guy. I told her most definitely! She said she thinks she would have better luck going out alone finding a guy and see if he's ok with me being there and watching. If that doesn't work she might know of a guy who might do it. I didn't ask who and wanted her to say it but she didn't say who. So a 3 weeks ago she told me she found a guy that would be with her. I just couldn't be there until they both felt I could handle her fucking another guy. So that Friday night she got all dressed up and told me she was heading out on her date. Man she was so fucking hot looking when she dressed up to go out she looked like a high classed prostitute. While she was gone I couldn't help myself and masturbated to the thought of her fucking this guy. When she go home she told me it happened and filled me in and we fucked. I could feel she was wetter and looser then normal and it definitely felt like she had been fucked good. Ohh my it was so hot hearing her explain it in detail of how and what they did. It was so hot I actually fucked her a second time in the morning. She went out again 2 weeks ago with this same guy and pretty much the same thing happened.

So now what I'm trying to do is see if and when she will allow me to see them fuck. I haven't been pushy and have been letting her do this at her pace. She told me he really fucks her good, actually way better then I do and told me dont feel bad, The guy can just fuck. So I haven't pushed it and I'm going to see where she takes it.

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

Man, I try and try to understand this way of being.. I think it's great that a couple of male members here seem to enjoy that lifestyle.. Letting your woman fuck another man is one thing. And can be quite hot...But having THAT man , decide ANYFUCKINGTHING about my wife.. Or how and when I'LL come into play.. OH THE FUCK YOU SAY.....
    I guess that's MY woman there, and I'm a man who cares, so this might be all, for you... Lol.
    I prescribe an afternoon discussion with Backcheck to help you get your mancard back... lol...
    Having said all that, I'm glad that its a turn in for you.. And if its bettering your sex life and your relationship with your wife.. Then more power to you. And enjoy!!

Amature, ply, AGFUNK and 2 others like this.
  8. 12barblues

Gold Member

I guess I'm supposed to tag @backcheck64 when I mentioned him.. My bad.. I'm new here.

ply and HotForHoney like this.
  9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

ROFL :)

10. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Welcum :). Did you introduce yourself?

ply likes this.
  11. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I have trouble understanding how your wife telling you he is better than you is a turn on for you.

Amature, ply and 12barblues like this.
  12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Masochist :)

12barblues likes this.
  13. joeph9

joeph9 New Member

If you don't see how you probably won't ever. I think it's kind of like being put down in an erotic way. It was just hot her telling me another guy is fucking her better then I do.

14. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I guess you are right.

15. sneakyhusband

sneakyhusband New Member

My wife has also been with a couple of her old classmates. Not a big deal for us.

16. joeph9

joeph9 New Member

Thank you for the reply.