My Weekend: Real Story

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Nobody, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Nobody

Nobody Member

This is an account of this past weekend.

She was sharing a hotel bed with a girl who was staying in the hotel while in town for the wedding we had all just attended. Her hand hung over the side of the bed. I was lying in the floor next to her side of the bed and staring at her bare forearm and fingers. The desire to reach out and touch her hand with my own was unexpectedly strong. I hesitated, then decided against my instinct, but my hand had thoughts of it's own and I watched as it crept along the side of the bed towards her hand. My hand stopped it's journey a mere fraction of an inch from where her hand hung suspended, I couldn't find the resolve within myself to risk touching her.

While my mind weighed the pros and cons of this brave or foolish act I felt one of my fingers graze the side of her hand. Her hand pulled back into the bed. I pulled my own hand back towards me and made up my mind that the act was indeed a foolish one.

Her hand slid back down the side of the bed. I just stared at it for the longest moment ever. The desire to feel her hand against mine grew again inside of me. I slid my hand near hers, but this time I wouldn't touch her I just wanted to be close. I rested my hand on the side of the bed near hers and left it there being content just to see our hands close to one another.

Again I just looked at our hands, studying them next to each other. That's when her hand moved and wrapped itself around my own. My eyes fell shut and every bit of tension, sexual or otherwise, drew out of me entirely. Her fingers caressed mine, and I opened my eyes to watch them. Our fingers intertwined and explored each other for a good while before I moved closer and began kissing her fingertips, running my other hand up and down her forearm, and kissing the inside of her palm. A word never being spoken.

As my hand moved up her arm all the way to her shoulder I felt her warm breath just before I felt her lips engulf my index finger and the warmth of her tongue play over my skin. I couldn't hold on to a breath to save my life. I pulled her slowly down toward the floor with me. I was ever cautious not to disturb the other room mate in the bed.

Once in the floor her leg wrapped around mine, and with a hand on the back of my head she pulled my lips down to meet hers. Our lips pressed and our tongues met.

For the years I've known her she had always been the fiercely strong and independent, self reliant, angsty young sister of one of my close friends. Now she surprisingly soft, vulnerable, and tender. Her demeanor as we kissed lying there on the floor next to the bed surprised me. Furthermore so when every once in a while she would withdrawal from a kiss to bury her head against my chest and literally sink into my embrace. It was a side of her I'd never seen, never heard spoken of by others, never expected, but fully welcomed. It was lovely, she was lovely.

We continued to make out alternating between soft and passionate kissing and I swear that once my hand had ran through her wavy thick hair it had found a new home. Her hair felt smooth and cool against my skin as my hand moved continuously through her thick loose curls.

I unbuttoned her shirt and she slipped my t-shirt over my head. Now within a renewed embrace there was nothing between our skin. There was plenty of exploratory kissing on both fronts and backs... anything we could get away with without disturbing our other room mate. While kissing her breast and placing my mouth over one of her nipples I began placing pressure on her clit through her clothes. When her hips began to move and her breathing grew deeper I slipped my hand underneath her clothes and underwear to find her invitingly wet. With her own lubrication I began rubbing her clit over and over at a steady speed and with slowly increasing pressure until her breathing stopped entirely and she sunk back into my arms holding me closer than I've been held in a long while.

It was a fantastic evening, and one that will stay in my mind for a long time.

2. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I'm amazed at how you tell stories. It makes me smile =D

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

*wipes HUGE sweat drops from her brow*

Well, somehow I have been MIA, and had not seen your pics in Adult MultiMedia until today.... added to that, reading this "true happening"..... I can only say, "Mmmmmm - wow - what an incredibly lucky woman - - in the right place, at the right time!"

Extremely hot... HOT...HOT....HOT.... visual presentation of a wonderful weekend!! Mine, on the other hand, tend to be consumed with grandchildren, too much wine, and NASCAR.

:eyes oh well....

4. igor

Gold Member

Rose: if nothing else is available, there is not a better substitute than "too much wine".

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah, I've learned to pay attention when our esteemed Nobody adds a new post. I had to go back and read some others. I like the one that started with the makeup brush.

6. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

Wonderful. Brings back times I've had like this with my boyfriend :p
    You have a way with words...that's for sure!

7. liljd313

liljd313 New Member

i like the way u tell stories too lol great

8. Nobody

Nobody Member

So, the spam message above brought this thread to my attention once again so I thought I'd give everyone an update.

Sisters talk, sister's share everything ...including sexual encounters and all of the details! Yikes! My friend called me yesterday while I was out buying some groceries and when I answered the phone her first words to me were "So I've been hearing some rumors about you and my sister." I laughed and then asked when it was that the room mate in the story had told on us. Then it was her turn for a good laugh and she said that her sister had told her EVERYTHING that following morning, but then she answered my question and said that the room mate had just told her the other day. I then asked if she herself had told her sister about the times in the past when we'd had our fun... to which she said "Of course!".

It's a girl thing I suppose. I can't remotely imagine telling my sibling about my sexual encounters or hearing about theirs!

The good news is that all of us have great relationships, and it was not a source of awkwardness or tension over the phone, but rather an opportunity to kid each other and have fun.

9. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

i too love your stories...more plz. :)

10. bucky

bucky New Member

Excellent story. HOT HOT HOT

11. Nobody

Nobody Member

Well Unalteredone, I haven't posted any stories recently because none have happened to me. Despite what my interesting tales might say about me, I'm actually quite discriminating about who I play with and to be quite honest it's difficult to find women who "do it" for me here geographically. The girl from the bed restraint story is out of state for a while, we still talk often, but until she returns I don't suppose we'll be making any stories of our own for a while.

As for everyone who's left such encouraging comments to my posts: Thank you. My appreciation is two fold, first I'm glad you guys think my encounters are as hot as you say they are, and secondly several of you have commented on my writing style and how much you enjoy it which never fails to do wonders for my ego.

I was contemplating yesterday that in the face of my sexual drought I might take some new photos and post. I enjoy the creativity, and I get a thrill out of sharing them with you.