My Virgin Voyage... Be Gentle With Me!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 10_3XL, Apr 11, 2014.

1. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Hey, I'm T.A. from the little known state of Idaho. I'm just now 24 years old and also just recently found myself in what most people would call an "ADULT relationship."

This place (Idaho - where I live, remember!) doesn't offer much for fun, but I
    find and take my entertainment wherever and whenever I can!

I decided to follow my own advice of "Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained" when I signed on here. I'm hoping to find like-minded people and helpful advice on "intimate" subjects.

I may be 24, but I
    only recently started my "adult" life (translation: I only recently started having sex). Until VERY recently my best friends were a bottle of lotion, a box of tissues, and "me time" with the internet/a movie.

And I suppose that's good enough for a Member Introduction!

2. JonJo

Gold Member

Welcome 10_3XL to the forum & "adult" life.
    Both your membership & your new life I hope will give you fun.
    Any member on here that can give help & advice will freely give it.

oldkid and 10_3XL like this.
  3. phish

Gold Member

Welcome to sf

4. BlueCollar

Gold Member

Welcome.

5. Bunnyx

Gold Member

Hello and welcome to sf

10_3XL likes this.
  6. CaramelLady

I am so behind on my greetings. Hello friend and welcome!

10_3XL likes this.
  7. oldkid

Hey, TA... welcome to the core of the world. SF guys and gals have a lot of fun here, and I hope you get right into the mix. No instructions needed, to enter here. Just don't behave yourself and you'll figure it all out. One caution, however, there's a couple of MILFs or maybe Cougars on board who will be begging you to upload cock pictures. Oh shit, too late. You'll never get any sleep now.
    Yuk-yuk.:D

JonJo and 10_3XL like this.
  8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

No rest for the wicked, right? Yeah, admittedly I feel I should've tried to "keep the mystery" a bit longer before posting my naughties all over, but oh well - hindsight is 20/20. I'll leave them for my "appreciators" but from here on I'll stick to text only and save the rest for special occasions or private personal requests (or is that personal requests for privates??).

And I certainly hope that I can play with all the lovely kitties and cougars and such out there! Otherwise what'd be the point of being a dumb, young, horny guy on a sex forum?! :D

9. oldkid

Hey TEN, J.C. now I understand what hang ten means. I think I should retweek your thinking, or what I think you might be thinking. Don't take too seriously anything I say on this forum. It's probably a lie, a double intendre, tongue in cheek, or just plain bullshit. Please reread the reply. My comments about posting your cock pics was one of them. Your choice of which one. Part of my schtick so to speak. This is a free, uninhibited, dumping of what's our minds. BTW, I ain't no admin, monitor, grand exalted ruler, arbiter or anything more than another old guy having fun. Occasionally I might give some light hearted advice, but even that needs a little salt. Post what you like. For me, I'd rather see your SO or mistresses cunt in action. It's about the only action get. Trust me, at your peril! Keep yer pecker up, mate.:D

10. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Ha ha ha! Okay, reread your reply and I think I understand you now, OldKid! Honestly all the stuff revolving around my pics (and my decision to post no further) is my desire to establish myself with a little more "class" before I degenerate back to my native sleaze. :p Maybe at some point down the road I'll put up some more (and not just solo shots, but ones with a lady - or ladies - present). ;) And thanks to the current Spring Fever I am suffering I think my pecker is ALWAYS up. :D

oldkid likes this.
  11. oldkid

I guess "class is OK on SF, but I prefer slutty, horny banter. To each his own. :D

12. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

If you ever happen to look at some of my posts elsewhere on SF you will see that I am more capable of slutty horny banter than class... and I suppose now that I am a Gold Member class is implied no matter WHAT I post... hmm... I need to think on this. :p