[Ask a Girl] My vagina is small

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Priyam, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Priyam

Priyam New Member

My vagina hole is small. And when my bf tries to get inside, then it hurts a lot. I had sex many times but still it hurts. Do anybody has same problem?

2. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Try relaxing your legs as much as you can. That will open you up some. Lots of lub and make sure you are worked up and ready for it. That will help with the pain.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dear Priyan, your vagina may be small but it can stretch incredibly and one day a baby's head will pass out of it.
    The thing is to allow it to stretch slowly until it can easily accommodate your man's penis.
    Use plenty of lube or oil and first insert one finger then once that is comfortable then a second and maybe a third. It is vitally important that you be fully sexually aroused and relaxed before you allow penile penetration. Any fear of pain will automatically cause you to tighten up and subconsciously reject the invading organ.
    Things will get better, believe it!

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I advise a visit to the doctor just to be sure there is no medical issue going on.

5. strathmore

strathmore New Member

I agree that you should check with doctor, just to make sure there isn't something physical that needs attention.
    Nearly all vaginas are very flexible and easily stretch to suit, in my experience. However, I was with a tiny young lady recently, and it was nearly impossible to penetrate; never could get all the way in. So there are exceptions.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Note to all.
    She is Asian & in Asia, she is young and she is small but given her culture hugely unlikely to go to see a doctor about this issue.
    Advice needs to be culturally acceptable & relevant.

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

If there is a medical problem, simply telling her to relax or use lube won't cure it regardless of what country the OP comes from.

8. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Never hurts to see a doctor (or it shouldn't hurt anyway) but I suspect that OP needs lots of foreplay. There is a lot that your BF should do for you before attempting penetration. penetration should only come as a natural progression that starts with something as simple as hand holding and moves to an arm around the shoulder, an embrace, some cuddling and heavy petting. A womans vagina naturally lubricates and changes to accept a penis when she is aroused. If BF is just clumsily going for goal without building up then a woman's vagina naturally resists. There is an evolutionary theory that subscribes to the fact that we are not like animals that can just meet in the woods and get it on and depart. Our evolutionary make up requires a connection and bond so that offspring have two parents. a weoman's arousal is part of that connection. The bf should take it slow and let nature take over.

9. 33stack

Gold Member

How big is your mans penis? Is it huge?

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Those who know Asia and its people will know that the average Asian couple have very little privacy. They live in such crowded conditions that even in marriage they have very little opportunity for having unhurried sex like us Westerners take for granted.
    Young lovers have to make do with stand up sex in dark public places or hire "short time" hotel room by the hour. Under such conditions it is little wonder that problems such as our OP encounters manifest.

11. Paula

Gold Member

Oeps, then it will hurt

12. Priyam

Priyam New Member

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions. Actually I already went to doctor and he said everything is OK. Even sometimes, some blood comes out of my vagina and he says it is because of harmonal changes.

Before insertion, I often get scared and cannot relax my legs/muscles. So, this may be the reason behind the problem I am getting. And thanks for pointing this out. I will to relax next time I have sex with my bf.

13. Mittimer

Gold Member

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Blood is normal for a female, it's a period. It happens once a month, this is no surprise though bleeding during/after sex after you've long lost your virginity is far from normal and is not just hormonal changes.

14. Paula

Gold Member

nah...I want to know too

15. Priyam

Priyam New Member

I am 26 and I lost my virginity years back.
    I was terrified when I saw blood after sex but doctor check inside my vagina and he says there is nothing wrong inside and its just harmonal changes..

16. hhhhh

hhhhh New Member

This is a classic case of Vaginismus.

Quoting from Wiki: "Vaginismus is the name for a condition which affects a woman's ability to engage in any form of vaginal penetration, including sexual intercourse, insertion of tampons and/or menstrual cups, and the penetration involved in gynecological examinations. This is the result of a reflex of "PC muscle". The reflex causes the muscles in the vagina to tense suddenly, which makes any kind of vaginal penetration—including sexual intercourse—painful or impossible. A woman suffering from vaginismus does not consciously control the spasm. The vaginismic reflex can be compared to the response of the eye shutting when an object comes towards it. The severity of vaginismus, as well as the pain during penetration (including sexual penetration), varies from woman to woman."

Doctors nowadays tend to 'label' everything with a 'condition'. As per my research, this is common with 3 out of 10 women from East to West. One would presume that it is probably more common in the East, however, I have not seen that written anywhere and would not be able to comment on that. However, I honestly believe that this is simply a matter of will power, practice, patience and even endurance, meaning, control that pain and fear the first few times to overcome it. Additional things that will help are exercise, healthy diet, vitamin pills, if required. These are that remedies I applied and has worked.

Quoting from Vaginismus.com: "Since vaginismus can be triggered by physical events as simple as having inadequate foreplay or lubrication, or non-physical emotions as simple as general anxiety, it is important that it be understood that vaginismus is not the woman's fault. Once triggered, the involuntary muscle tightness occurs without conscious direction; the woman has not intentionally 'caused' or directed her body to tighten and cannot simply make it stop. Women with vaginismus may initially be sexually responsive and deeply desire to make love but over time this desire may diminish due to pain and feelings of failure and discouragement. It is extremely frustrating to be unable to physically engage in pleasurable sexual intercourse."

So, bottom-line, this is actually a good thing rather than a bad thing. This pretty much means that your vagina is smart and that it has its own locking mechanism. All you need to do is practice "unlocking" it when time permits. That is all. Ignore all those mumbo jumbo about the doctors saying how it is a "sexual disorder", its not.

Hope this will help. Do some more research on-line.

#16 hhhhh, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2011