my true story about 15 orgasms in one night

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by emma85, Jun 8, 2014.

1. emma85

emma85 Member

Finaly it was friday and me and my boyfriend were going to the movies. I really wanted to surprise him so when I came down, all I was wearing was a sweater and a pair of sock. He looked at me and a big smile came on his face. "Are you sure?" he asked me and I said yes. I took on my long black jacket and we left. I felt the cold air between my legs, but the idea of almost being naked made me like this feeling. People were walking passed us, oh if only they knew!!
    When we entered the cinema and we sat down, I noticed that we were not alone. People were sitting next to us, in front of us and beside us. Luckily, the lights went out and the movie started. Then I noticed that my BF pulled something out of his pocked. Secretly he gave it to me and as I looked into my hand, it was a remote vibrating egg. "put it in you" he ordered me. And I did. I looked around to see if no one was looking at me. I still don't know if any saw my hand going between my legs, but I managed to put it in. I watched the movie again when suddenly I felt the egg vibrating. I gave a short soft scream, but I noticed the people next to us looking at me. My boyfriend smiled at them and they looked at the movie again. Then it stopped and for a short moment I closed my eyes. I knew my bf had the remote, I only hoped he would stop on time. During the movie he started te egg multiple times, but he never made me come, he always stopped just in time.
    After the movie I was soaking wet as we walked toward the car. "The night has just stared" he said to me as we drove home. "Take it out, you don't need this anymore". When we came back into our house I waited to see what came next. He opened the laptop, and told me to sit behind it, so I did. He started some webpage and then I saw what I had to do. It was a cam site. He logged in and before I knew it, I saw myself on cam. One, five, twelve, twenty, fifty five people were online and watching me. They started typing "show your tits, take of your clothes". So I did. I felt like I wasn't really there, like I was in a dream word, doing only what was asked. Not long after I was fully naked and masturbating. That was my first orgasm.
    In the meantime, my boyfriend had given me my glass dildo and my black swan. First I sucked my dildo and placed it in my pussy and started to fuck myself. I felt another orgasm coming. That was number 2
    I read the requests and over 35 people wanted to see my black swan in my ass. I took it, lubricated it and slowly put it in my ass and I stared to fuck myself anally. It felt so good and the idea of all those people getting horny over me was overwhelming.
    I sucked my dildos, fucked both holes, simultaneous and 45 minutes and 5 orgasms later I ended the show.
    My bf came next to my and started chatting with one of the many couples online and asked them if they wanted to join us on a one on one chat. They were interested. My bj sat naked on the chair and I sat on him. I felt his hard cock inside me and I started to fuck him. The couple on the other side did the same thing. Then I got up and gave him a BJ and again the other couple copied. When I got back on his lap, I felt his hands on my ass as he widened my sheeks. I felt his cock to my tiny ass. Slowly I came down as I felt it coming deeper and deeper in me. My 6th orgasm already. As he fucked me, I took care of my pussy and my eyes were focused on the other couple who were doing the same thing. Over and over I came, my clit was getting swore but I just kept on going. All this was so overwhelming, it was like nothing I ever felt before. When I reached my 14th orgasm, I noticed the other couple were just watching us. They were done. My bj had already noticed and he placed me on my back on the chair, and my legs up in the air against his chest. And that's how he fucked me, for almost a minute, as I hold on with my arms to the chair. When I saw he couldn't hold it any more, he stopped, pulled his cock out and came all over me. He came over my tits, stomach and he even hit my mouth and neck. Me seeing my bj come in such a way was such a beautiful thing to see, I had my last orgasm that night. I pulled him toward me and as a thank you I sucked him clean. The couple on the other side applauded, and that made me laugh.
    A night I'll always remember
    Emma85

Mb91, _lookin4fun_, goldnuts and 8 others like this.
  2. CaramelLady

Fantastic!

ply and emma85 like this.
  3. Mikey22

Gold Member

Hey That was a good story!

4. Joys

Verified Gold Member

A thrill to always remember indeed... Thinking about doing that again??

5. emma85

emma85 Member

Yes i am.

ply and Joys like this.
  6. ilkley

Love to have been watching that cam

7. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Would you do that with my wife joining you?

8. rcc8611

Gold Member

Wow that's a sexy time!

9. Li_hog_rider

Gold Member

Wow so hot. May actually have to steel from this next time I go to movies with a date and bring the remote egg

goldnuts likes this.
  10. goldnuts

Verified Gold Member

I love it! It´s so hot! How do you top that? I´m going to send it to my girlfriend.... fingers crossed she gets inspired :)