My thing about lube...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BareHands86, Jun 11, 2007.

1. BareHands86

BareHands86 New Member

Arright, this has been perplexing me for a while. So my girl has a decent set of lips, and she gets incredibly wet. But when it comes to penetration, the wetness doesnt quite make it all the way out there <.<. So most ppl would consider using lube correct? Well, I've got this thing about lube.. To me, theres nothing sexier then the taste of freshly sexed up pussy, but if I use lube, all that taste goes down the drain, not to mention she'd have to clean it out later and after sex I'm not one to let her go anywhere.

So I'm wondering if anyone here who is more experienced then me (which is prolly about everyone x_x) could help me figure out a way to make that penetration easier w/o having to result to tasteless methods. I'm remembering my first experience with fore-play whipped cream and flavored lube, and its just not something I wanna go thru again >_o;;

Any help is appreciated, thankyou.

2. Nettle

Nettle Member

What about good old fashioned saliva?

You go down on her and make her as wet as you can, and also she can suck you and make your cock nice and wet for entry.

3. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

Ummmmmmmmm... That sounds like excellent advice from "Nettle". Too bad I didn't think of it first.

"You scratch my back & I"ll scratch yours"
    "Iron sharpening Iron"
    "You suck & get me WET as can be and I sucK & get you WET as can be"

Also, may I add:
    The more HORNEY she is the more WET she will become. After going down on her, also such and play with her breast and butt. IF she's into that, it will definitely make her more horney & WET too. Take it SLOW & TEASE the hell out of her vagina, breast & butt. MAKE HER WET-WET-WETTTTTTTTTT!

4. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

and when you are getting ready to slide it in get a little spit on your hand rub it on your cock so that it is "all wet" when you stick it in and you wont have a problem

5. connor1989

connor1989 New Member

yea its always better to do it naturally, especially because u feel that ur not meant to need it during vigina penatration

6. BareHands86

BareHands86 New Member

well, wut if thers not enough on my part? Is there something I can do to salivate more?

7. tall_dallas

tall_dallas New Member

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=140638&catid=682&aid=336161&aparam=pink_lube

BEST STUFF ON EARTH!

water based.
    no taste!
    lasts forever.
    and you could leave the bottle out... looks like a purfume bottle just sitting out unless you really look at it.

the bottle lasts FOREVER!
    you only need 2-3 drops to keep things going for another hour or so.

The wife and I have used many different brands... KY, etc.

this stuff is definatley the best we've found.

and if your worried about the 'messy cleanup'
    Just use 1-3 drops on your fingers during foreplay just before you plan on starting the main act.
    your will naturally spread it around where needed. and there isn't much mess at all.

8. aquaman

aquaman New Member

and you can pull out during intercourse, and rub the head of your dick on her clit and spit some more before reentering. spit is the best!
    cheers~!