My story #9 - Weekend Getaway

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HotForHoney, Oct 27, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Weekend Getaway

The heat in the city was unbearable. I was glad to be a woman - skirts and sleeveless shirts were acceptable. I was looking forward to my long weekend away with Todd.

Todd had the truck loaded when I got home. He met me on the porch. He told me to sit on the swing as he lifted my skirt and removed my panties. While my skirt was up, he knelt down in front of me and licked my wet pussy like it was an ice cream cone. I could see cars driving by - some slowing to see the show. Todd decided if it was a show they wanted, a show they'd get. He stood me up, bent me over the banister and started pounding my pussy doggie style.
    After he came, he sat me back on the bench so I could suck his cum covered cock clean. The cars drove off. He let me inside to finish getting ready - you have ten minutes. I went into the bathroom for a quick shower. I took the shower head on full blast to my pussy. Todd heard me moaning as I came again. He kept giving me warnings - 7 minutes, 4 minutes, 2 minutes. I got out of the shower and he had a stopwatch counting down. 90 seconds....60 seconds..... I grabbed a sundress and made it to the door with 8 seconds left. It clung to my wet body.

I asked Todd where we were going but he said it was a surprise. We got in his pick up truck and headed out. Deana Carter played on the radio - Strawberry Wine. The perfect summer love song. Windows were down, my hair was blowing. Todd had his elbow on the window, one hand on the wheel. I turned towards him, lifting my dress. He reached for my pussy but couldn't reach. He commanded me to turn more and start scratching my clit with my nails. He told me to spread my lips so he could see. He wanted a taste. As I leaned over, I could see the bulge in his pants. I unzipped his pants, his rock hard dick popped out of his pants like a freed Jack-in-the-box. I unbuckled my seatbelt and gave him a road hummer. Traffic had slowed as rush hour was beginning. We were basically parked when he shot his load down my throat. I sat up, looked out my window. An 18 wheeler was next to me, smiling. Todd told me to flash my tits. The truck driver motioned like he was jerking off. I stuck my fingers in my pussy, showing him my thick, creamy cum before I sucked them clean.

A few hours later, we were at our destination. A quaint little town - mountains to the west, lake to the east. Our cottage nestled between them.

We had a romantic dinner at a restaurant by the lake as the sun was setting. After dinner we went for a walk and found a quiet place to relax and embrace each other. Todd was sitting behind me, his legs wrapped around my waist. He
    started rubbing my back and neck. He kissed my ear and neck. His strong hands reached for my tits. Soon we were making out like high school kids. We were rolling around in the sand, the gentle waves making music on the shore. Soon Todd was on top of me, his dick was teasing pussy. We looked around and didn't see anyone. Beach sex was always on out to-do list. The stars were bright and the moon was full. We made love on that beach for almost two hours. After, we walked back to the restaurant to get the car.

The next day we went hiking. Todd allowed me to wear a small black thong under my denim shorts. They barely covered my ass cheeks and were a little loose.

We went into town to get a picnic lunch. I saw a few heads turn as I walked past. This excited Todd.

It was warm but overcast. Forecast didn't call for rain. We hiked up the mountain. Todd kept grabbing my ass. Occasionally he'd slip a finger up my pussy. It was a fun, flirty time. The trail wasn't too crowded. We past a couple of girls and I know Todd was hoping to have all three of us! Another fantasy of his.

We found a nice spot for a picnic. A little off the path. The trees parted giving a view of the lake from last night. It was my time for fun. I nibbled on Todd's ear, whispering some of my favorite romantic memories. His pants started bulging. I could hear him breathe loudly as he recalled those memories. Then I messed up - I mentioned the hot tub. That wasn't him. He didn't get upset - it turned him on to hear about my past. He reached for his dick as I told him the story. It started raining. We didn't move.

Todd took my shirt off, the cool rain felt good on my hot body. He slid his fingers up my shorts. My pussy was wet - and not from the rain. I took control of Todd's dick. Before long, we were 69'ing. We heard hikers coming but didn't stop. If they were afraid if the rain, they wouldn't stop. If they did stop, it only spurred us on more. We heard a few snickers/laughs. Then we heard another couple sit down and watch. They started making out, soon they were both naked, watching us, each taking care of themselves. The guy started giving us directions, asking questions.

He told Todd to finger my ass. He told me to go down on Todd. I looked at Todd for approval. He told me I could accept his directions. The guy told me to go over by him and suck his cock. He asked Todd if he wanted a blow job from his wife. Todd nodded. Todd told me to ride him now. As I got up, the other guy came everywhere. His wife went to lick him clean.

The rain was coming down harder. Todd was thrusting hard into my pussy. The guy came over to watch. He asked if I could take it in my ass. Todd adjusted and started trusting deeper and deeper. He ordered his wife to finger my pussy while she played with her pussy. He was standing over her, her mouth swallowed his cock. The guys were talking about eating the others girl. They had a plan. It was like a square 69. Todd ate the guys wife. His wife sucked him, he ate me and I sucked Todd.
    We saw lightening off in the distance and decided to head back to the cars, never exchanging names.

The next morning, Todd woke me up to watch the sun rise. It was early, quiet, peaceful. We decided to get dressed and head into town for breakfast. We got to the restaurant just as the chef and rest if the staff did. They didn't open for another hour.

Todd parked his truck in the back corner of the parking lot. He told me to get out of the car. I obeyed. He opened the tailgate and put his hands together - so I could put my foot on and hop in. He jumped in after me. He sat with his back to the cab. He unzipped his pants and pushed my head down towards his cock. He reached under my dress and felt my panties. He grabbed my hair, pulling my head off him. He made me stand as he lifted my dress and removed my panties. He made me turn around as he spanked my naked bottom. He told me to lay over the cab as he spanked me more. He wasn't getting the release he needed. I felt his cock near my ass. He pulled my hair again and told me to prepare to be fucked. He was very verbal. He told me hold my ass cheeks apart so he could just slide in and start jackhammering me. I could feel his balls smack against me. He called me a disobedient slut. He spanked me. He pulled out to the edge of my ass before he came. His cum was dripping down my leg. He made me walk into the restaurant like that - my punishment for wearing panties. We ate breakfast in silence. He needed to cool down. Half way back to the cottage he apologized. I told him it was hot. Besides, the busboy kept grinning at me. I think he saw us in the truck. Todd grinned, he said he saw him too. With that, Strawberry Wine came on the radio again. A perfect end to a perfect summer weekend getaway.

AJP, Ellsworth5, TonyD and 2 others like this.
  2. teamster145

Gold Member

Very nice.

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Thanks! I don't realize how long my stories are until I post them :)

4. teamster145

Gold Member

Worth the read, size does matter.

5. wtf

wtf New Member

That was very good write another one please!!

6. Mikey22

Gold Member

Another Hot story! Excelent! As allways. What is going to hapen next? I can't wait!

7. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Ah, that wa excellent, Honey.

8. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

OK that one did it for me.

HotForHoney likes this.
  9. pb_j

Gold Member

That was a very hot story! I aint going to lie I have a boner now. I love the song Strawberry Wine;)

HotForHoney likes this.
  10. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

WOW!!!!! You nailed just about everything that I always wanted to do. Good story.

HotForHoney likes this.