My story #7- My New Boss

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HotForHoney, Oct 6, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Last month my company announced a merger. *Some people were laid off or transferred. *Our new managers name is Mr. Richard Moorhead. *He calls a few of us into his office. *He seems more casual than our old boss. *He's wearing jeans, tight jeans actually. *His package is quite noticeable. *He has us wait outside as he talks to us one on one. *A few people come out and seem ok. *It's getting close to lunch time. I'm *nervous and hungry. *I'm wearing a navy blue pencil skirt that's just above my knees, a white button down shirt and red heals. *

He calls me in, tells me to have a seat and he will be right back. *I was the last one, he didn't do this with the others. *He comes back, his shirt is unbuttoned another button, his tan, muscular chest peaks thru. *I try not to look. *I keep telling myself I have a boyfriend. *

He starts telling me of my new job description, making coffee, ordering lunch, sometimes I'll be expected to work late if he has "clients". *The usual admin jobs. *He comes and sits in the chair next to me, putting his hand on my knee. *He tells me that he sees good things in my future especially if I keep dressing in clothes like that. *He brushes my hair away from my face and smiles.

The next day I wear a dress, I bring Mr. Moorhead his coffee and paper. *He stands up and walks towards me. *He tells me to lock the door and have a seat. *He pulls his chair close to mine, I can feel his breath. *He puts his hand on my knee, I don't flinch. *He asks if I trust him, I nod. *He moves his hand up a little higher and asks the same question. *I nod again. *He moves his hand up and in. *He doesn't bother to ask anymore. *I nod slightly. *He reaches around my panties and starts fingering me. *I wonder how far this will go. *I told him that I had a boyfriend and he was married. *He stopped. *

That night I told my boyfriend what happened. *He flipped out, called me a slut and left.

The next day Mr. Moorhead could tell I was upset. *I told him what happened. *After lunch, he called me into his office. *He gave me a beautiful bunch of flowers, pink roses. *I hugged him. *I could feel his dick thru his pants. *I looked down, he guided my hand to his pants. *I rubbed him thru his pants. *He took off his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled his cock out. *It was amazing, so thick and hard. *He slid his hand up my skirt, I was wet. *He slid 3 fingers deep inside me. His thumb massaged my asshole. *He grabbed my hand and placed it on his dick. *He showed me how he liked to be rubbed. *There was a knock at the door, we pulled apart quickly and composed ourselves. *He told me we'd finish later.

Around ten minutes to 5, he called me into his office again. *I stopped in the ladies room first, checked my lipstick and remove my panties. *I sat down. *He made me wait a few minutes. *He was on the phone with his wife. *He told her he had a last minute client coming in for dinner and he'd be home late. *He pushed his chair away from his desk,his pants were already open and his dick was out and looked bigger than before.*

He stands up, takes his arm and knocks all the papers off his desk. *He sits on his desk. *He lifts my skirt and sees my panties are gone. *He pulls me on top of him and starts thrusting into my pussy. *

There is a knock at the door. *He says he's expecting someone and tells them to come in. *I'm still sitting on his cock as Mr. Donovin comes in. *He looks at me and says he wants me to ride him. *Mr. Moorhead says he can have me when he's done. *Mr. Moorhead rips the buttons off my shirt, flips me on my back on his desk. *He stand up, *still fucking my pussy. *Mr. Donovin comes over and makes me stuck his dick. *They laugh joking about spit-roasting me. *Mr. Moorhead cums inside me. *

They spin me around so Mr. Donovin can fuck my "tight little pussy" as Mr. Moorhead called it. *Mr. Donovin was thinner and longer than Mr. Moorhead but he knew how to use his cock. *Mr. Moorhead told me to suck his cum covered cock until Mr. Donovin was done. *They were grabbing my tits, squeezing them, *smacking them. *I reached down and grabbed Mr. Donovin's balls. *He came shortly after. *They took turns eating me. It was so hot having their cum mix inside me. *

They told me to sit on the desk, keeping my legs apart so they could still see my red, swollen clit while they sat in the chairs, naked, holding their cocks, planning their next move. *I see my pocketbook is within reach so I get my *dildo out and start playing. *They watch me bring myself to orgasm. *Again and again. *

Mr. Moorhead tells me to stop. *Mr. Donovin tells me that I should stick it in my ass. *I shake my head no. *He stands up, grabs it from me and tells me to stand up and bend over the desk. *He tells me to relax. *He teases my ass with the dildo, then he uses his cock. *I'm glad it's him back there because Mr. Moorhead is thicker. *I'm scared and excited - its my first time for anal. He goes in slowly. It feels tight, different but familiar. *Mr. Moorhead is watching. *He sits on the desk, slides in between the desk and me. *He plays with my clit. *I can't believe the intensity. *He slides down and slides his dick in my pussy. *They are both in me. *Mr. Donovin is spanking me, Mr. Moorhead is playing with my tits.*

My legs start shaking, *Mr. Moorhead and Mr. Donovin keep pounding away, thrusting harder and deeper in my ass and pussy. *Mr. Moorhead grabs my hair hard as he cums again. *Mr. Donovin shoots his load in my ass. *Both of them pull out, there is cum dripping from both my holes. *

Mr. Moorhead tells Mr. Donovin that we got a lot done tonight but we should probably plan on working late tomorrow too. *He grins as he leaves.

Mr. Moorhead asked me what his name was? *I said "Mr. Moorhead?". He said and what do I want? *I said, "more head". He nodded, pulled down his pants and I gave him a long blow job. *

Mr. Moorhead tells me I did well for my first time but he expects me to step up my game for tomorrow night. *He gives me a few toys he wants me to get used to playing with and a list of videos he wants me to watch.

I go home and "practice". *I send Mr. Moorhead some pictures. I hope I can do better tomorrow.

Ellsworth5 likes this.
  2. Mikey22

Gold Member

Damn! That was Good! I'm sure you will get lots of positive feed back with this one. I wish my stories were this good. Once again your story made me cum. Keep it up.

3. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Oh my! Oh yes and oh my!

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Thanks guys...

Question: who wants to be Mr. Moorhead and who wants to be Mr. Donovin?

5. Mikey22

Gold Member

I would like to be Mr. Moorhead. But either one would be good in this story. You would be my kind of employee.