My Story #7 - Jack and his friends

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HotForHoney, Oct 17, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Jack and I have been dating for a few months. He spent a lot of time at the gym and beach with his friends. Two of his friends caught my eye last weekend. They all were working in the yard without their shirts. Jim had strong arms, broad shoulders and a strong jaw line. Jason had abs of steel and the cutest dimple.*

After they left, Jack pulled me into his sweaty body. He pushed me to my knees, pulled out his cock and pulled my heads towards him. As I began to suck him, he asked what I thought of his friends. *He knew by my hesitation I thought they were hot. We have a look don't touch policy. He pulled my hair back, so he could see my face. He asked me which one I wanted to fuck. I didn't answer. I'd do both of them, and let both of them do me.*

He told me to get up on all fours. He started playing with my wet pussy. He was rubbing my clit, whispering their names. I got wetter. He took his fingers out and rubbed my sweet pussy juice on my ass. Then he spanked me and called me a slut. He warned me before about falling for his friends. He spanked me again. I felt his cock by my ass. I thought he was teasing me. He spit on my ass. Told me if I wanted to act like a slut, he'd treat me like one.*

Before I could figure out what he was talking about, his cock was in my ass. I told him no one has ever been there before. He was thrusting deeper and harder. It was painful. He spanked me once, really hard. After that his cock felt amazing in my ass. He kept calling me a slut. He took the handle from his screw driver and was playing with my pussy. I was begging him to put it in me. He came deep in my ass. He pulled out and watched it drip from my ass as he rubbed his wet cock. *

He said he needed to fuck my ass because Jason wanted to know if my ass was tight. I told him maybe Jason can find out for himself. He said if he lets Jason fuck me, Jim would want to also. I said, "so?". *

That night, as we were lying in bed, *We started talking about his friends fucking me. He was getting so hard just thinking about it. He started rubbing his cock a little. *I suggested inviting them over for a pool party. *I said i could tease them, he started rubbing faster and with a purpose. *I felt myself getting wet. *Just the idea alone was turning me on. *I reached into my night stand and pulled out Big Al. *I looked at Jack, turned on my dildo and started pushing it hard on my clit, violating my clit. *Jack could see how wet I was. *He knew better than to stop me. *He rolled me over a little, lifting one leg and slid into my ass. *I came at least twice before he came in my ass. *As he pulled out, he said how excited he was just thinking about it so he decided to let them have me - once.*

The following weekend we invited them over for a pool party. *Jason came first. I was wearing a bikini top and very short denim skirt, no panties. Jack told me to drive them wild. I made a point of reaching over the table so he could see my ass or sit with my legs apart. *I sat on Jack's lap, he hiked my skirt up giving Jason a sneak peak of my pussy. Jason's eyes opened wide, his cock grew. *Then Jack sent me inside so they could talk. He told Jason about our plan.*

Jason was in my chair, so I sat in his lap. He grabbed the inside of my thigh, his fingers slid into my wet pussy. Jason hiked my skirt up, Jack knelt down in front of me and started eating my pussy. *Jason was grabbing my tits.
    Jason pulled me across his lap, he started fingering my ass, spanking me. Jack stood in front of me, waiting for me to blow him. I opened my mouth but Jason had a different plan.*

Jason wanted me to ride his cock reverse cowgirl. He wanted to feel my tits as I slide up and down his shaft. He was so thick and long. I came quick. Jack still wanted his blow job. He was fucking my mouth watching his friend fuck my ass. He came quicker than usual but as usual I swallowed his whole load.
    All of a sudden, Jim came. He didn't know what was going on.*
    Jason was moving me on the grass, pulling my hair, saying he needed to fuck Jacks bitch like a dog as he spanked me harder and harder.
    Jim got hard, I could see his erect penis bulging out of his swim suit. *I told him to stand in front of me. *I pulled his suit down and started deep throating his cock. *Jason pulled me up, we were both on our knees. *Jason continued to fuck my ass. *I reached back to grab his balls as he unloaded in my ass. *Jack was waiting behind Jason for his turn. *
    Jack slid right in. *His cock felt hard. *He was spanking me, squeezing my tits. *Jim was about to cum. *I stopped. *Pushed him down and slid my wet pussy on his cock, Jack still pounding my ass. *Jim came hard. *It was too fast. *I needed more. *

Jason took his t-shirt and blindfolded me. *We moved inside to the bed. *They took turns. I had dicks and balls in and out of my mouth; in my pussy and ass. *One, two or three at a time. *At one point I had two cocks *in my pussy. *

Jack got out the toy box. *He told them they each had 10 minutes alone with me. *Jim was first. *He seemed shy, I told him, if he wanted he could put the strap on on me and I'd peg his ass. *He nodded. *I got it on, pushed him down over the bed and started rubbing his cock. *I slid in his ass slowly. *He was nervous, tight. *I told him to relax. *He took a deep breathe. *He wanted to try riding me. *I layed down on the bed, he climbed on top of me. *I was rubbing his cock. *He came on my tits and mouth just as the alarm went off.

Before he could get dressed, Jason came in. *He was ready and knew what he wanted. *He wanted me as full as possible. *He got the cuffs out and tied me to the bed, on my stomach, face down, legs apart. *He ate my pussy, my ass. *He was an ass man for sure. He took the rabbit and played with my clit, rubbing it hard. *I came hard. *He was pounding my ass, spanking me with the paddle. *He pulled out of my ass and came on my back. *He rolled me over and told me to suck his cock clean. *He came again, shooting his cum down my throat. *I choked a little. *He smirked and left.

Jack came in. *He saw the mess, the toys. *He left me tied to the bed and walked out.

His friends were in the living room watching a video Jack and I had made. *Jason and Jim thanked Jack for the party and left.

Jack came back and started rubbing his cock, forcing me to watch. *I wanted to touch myself but I was stilled tied to the bed. *He teased my pussy with his head. *He rubbed his cock over my mouth. *When I opened my mouth, he spanked me. *He took the rabbit and turned it on, rubbing the inside of my legs but not going near my pussy. *The slightest touch and I would have came. *He took one finger and ran it up my thigh. *As soon as he touched my clit, I could feel the pressure build. *He is the only one I've been with who can find my magic spot. *He twisted his wrist, inserted two fingers in my pussy. *Slowly, gently. *Then he applies pressure. *I start squirting, water is running down his arm, I cum hard. *He cums. *I start to shake. *He unties me. *We collapse. *

The next morning, Jason calls. *Jack invites him over. *I say, guess you didn't mind watching your friends fuck me. *He says he's not coming over for you.

Ellsworth5, Mb91 and boobjob like this.
  2. diehard

Gold Member

Well I'm going to be hiding a buldge in my pants for a while

3. alwaystry

Wow , very hot scenerio! Well done! I got hard

4. ugamr10

ugamr10 New Member

Well damn...I'm with diehard on that. Hot story!

5. Mikey22

Gold Member

Damn! That was a Hot story! Every story you write gets Hotter and Hotter!

6. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Hmmm. I need my name to start with J so I can get in line.

7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Thanks for the positive feedback :)