My Story #6 - Final Exam

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HotForHoney, Sep 26, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

You might want to read story #5 first. It's not necessary though

Final exam

My husband answers the door. *Nick is surprised. *He wants to explain the rules. *

Rule #1 - I'm not allowed to say "no"

Rule #2 - Nick must listen to my husband - he will be the proctor.

Rule #3 - It will be video tapped.

Nick understands the rules. *My husband sends him into the bedroom where I'm waiting, laying on the bed, spread eagle, in the cupless teddy, playing with my rabbit. *Nick undresses. *He takes the rabbit from my hands and begins to control it. *I'm moaning with pleasure. *Nick sits by my side, playing with my pussy. *He starts to eat me, I'm extremely wet. *My husband stands in the door. *He says I looked bored. *Nick turns around, allowing me to suck his cock while he continues to eat me. *It's not enough. *I need more. *

My husband pulls out our toy chest from under the bed. *Nick looks thru it. *He finds the whore paddle and hand cuffs. *My husband nods. *He cuffs my hands to the headboard. *Tells me to get on all fours. *

He gently rubs my ass, takes his cock and rubs it on my ass, then teases my pussy. *I ask for it, I want to feel his cock in my, *Nick looks back, my husband nods. *SMACK! *SMACK! SMACK! *Three good whacks with the paddle. *My ass is red and you can see the word "whore". *I tell him no. *He grabs my hair, tells me he decides what I get and when. *He smacks my ass again and steps back. *Leaving me, wanting him, it, needing it. *He plays with my pussy teasing me. *
    He asks if I'm ready to behave. *I say, yes. *I feel him climb back up. *He teases me again, another spanking and he's in my pussy. *He tells my husband he needs help controlling his whore. *My husband approaches the bed. *Nick tells him to shove his dick in my mouth. *

We are both impressed. *My husband loves watching me get fucked by other men. *Nick pulls out of my pussy, my fluids dripping out of me. *He goes to the toy box and gets anal beads. *He's unsure how to use them as we've never played with them, *my husband shows him. *While he's back there, he takes his turn in my wet pussy. *Nick is a quick learner. *Soon, my husbands dick is back in my mouth. *I love sucking my cum off a hard, thick dick.

Nick is fucking my pussy, playing with the beads. *Teasing me, pulling them out slowly. *My husband gives him "the look". He pulls the beads out. *Puts some lube on his cock. *He teases me with his head. *SMACK! *WHORE! *Before I know it, he's in my ass pounding away. *I've lost track of how many times I've cum. *

My husband slides under my body. *He sucks my tits as Nick continues fucking my ass. *I feel Nick push my body down. *My husbands dick slides into my pussy. *I'm so full. *I love having both of their cocks in my pussy. *My legs are shaking. *My husband is squeezing my nipples, Nick keeps spanking my ass, grabbing my hair. *My husband cums. *Nick cums.*

They take turns eating me, having me suck their cum covered cocks. *I feel like I can't take anymore. *Nick flips me over. *He rubs his dick over my tits. *My husband rubs his hands together. *Nick moves down to my pussy. *He inserts two fingers from each hand. *He moves them in and out at opposite times, faster and faster. *I scream with pleasure. *

My husband knows I'm close. *He grabs another toy. *He tells Nick to sit back and watch. *Nick is more "hands on", he sits on my face, facing my husband. *He takes his dick and smacks my face. *He hits my tits and says to suck his dick when its by my mouth. *He hits my other tit - just because. *He tells me to apologize *to my husband for making him wait.

My husband teases my pussy, turning the new toy on and off, sliding it in and out. *It's skinnier than the rabbit. *I am twitching. *I know what's coming. *I can feel it. *My excitement builds.

Then it happens, I squirt. *Nick is shocked by what he sees. *The fluid is pouring out of my, my husband keeps the toy in place. *He knows not to stop until I stop. *The release is unreal. *My hips are off the bed, legs shaking. *

I fall back to the bed. *My husband looks at Nick and says, "and that's how it's done". *
    I look at Nick, as I catch my breath, *I tell him he passed. *For his next assignment, he needs to find me another student. My husband invites Nick back anytime. *

It's now 6:45, my next student should be here soon....

#1 HotForHoney, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  2. Mikey22

Gold Member

That was awesome !! your stories make me so hard.

3. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Damn I need to cum now

4. sayss18

Gold Member

This is so arousing, I love the way you describe it, I can almost feel how wet with desire you are.

5. mars74

mars74 Member

love it!