My story #4: The Movies

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HotForHoney, Sep 14, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

The movies

We are at the movies, late, dark, pretty empty. Its chilly, you put your arm around me and I lean in to you more. One arm behind your back, the other lands on your thigh. You sigh, I move my hand up a little. You sigh again. I grab your crotch. I feel you get excited. You whisper, "do you want me to take the little guy out". I nod. *You pull him out. I say, "not so little".....

I feel his cock get wet with his sweet precum. I rub harder, all the way up and down, around his moist head. He pushes my head down. I begin to suck him. I feel a light but think its the movie, he doesn't flinch. I open my eyes and see an usher shining a flashlight. She moves down the aisle, I continue until she's in the seat next to him. I lift my head, her flash light shines on his glistening head. She comments about my technique and offers to demonstrate hers. She starts deep throating him. He can tell I'm turned on by this. He slides his hands up both of our skirts, allowing me to taste her. I've never tasted another girl before.

He says, you like the way my wife tastes. I know I've been set up.
    The movie is almost over. *I need to figure out how to get more of his wife's pussy. *

She is now sitting on his dick, riding him. *He cums inside her. *I want to taste her even more now. *These feelings are so new, my mind is racing. *She stands up and he starts licking her pussy. *Tease. I can see her, how wet she is, his cum just all over her, begging to be tasted. *I'd give anything if she would sit on my face. *I decide to suck his dick clean. *Their juices blend so well. *I'm envious of him getting to eat her. *They see me watching, I start fingering her. *She reciprocates. * He pushes her off and onto my face. *I spread her lips, massaging her clit as I begin to eat her out. *My tongue explores her, the taste and feel is indescribable. *

I hear the movie end and start finger her faster, hoping she'll do the same. *I feel him start to rub my ass. *She pulls her fingers out, rubs her wet fingers on his. *He enters my ass, his fingers wet with my cum. *She returns her fingers to my pussy. *I explode. *I start fucking both of their fingers as I eat. *I can't breathe my face is so deep in her. *

The credits are over, people are leaving. *The lights come on, we are alone. *He pulls me onto his cock, facing the screen. *She straddles on the seats next to me, so I can keep eating her. *He squeezes my tits, I squeeze hers. *He *and I cum at the same time. *

He tells me the ride is over. *I turn around and suck his dick. * She goes and locks the door. *Then I feel her lift my legs over the seat in front of us. *OMG, is she going to.... She sits on the floor and starts to play with my clit and hers. *She gently slides two fingers in my pussy. *Then it happened. *I felt her hair on my thigh, I knew what was coming. *She started licking me, fingering me, eating me, fingering my ass. *She eat his cum out of me. *Me! Just the thought of of it drove me crazy but the experience is unreal. I'm screaming with pleasure. *I can't believe she is eating my pussy. *I hope she never stops. *

I must have cum at least three times before he stops her. *He says it's time for some real fun. *He tells both us to lean over the seats facing backwards. *He lifts both of our skirts, moves our panties. *He starts fingering our pussies. His fingers covered in think creamy cum. * Then slides them into our asses. *He takes turns fucking our asses. *He's thicker than I've ever had. *She goes first, he enters her without problem. *Watching them is such a turn on, I try grabbing her tits. *He spanks me without warning. *He says it's his time and whoever is better will get his cum. *He ask if I'm going to behave. *I nod. *He's pounding her for what seems like an hour, she's just taking it. *I'm not sure if I can take that much. *She tells him to give me a turn. *SPANK! He decides who gets what when. *He pulls out of her and slides right into me. *He feels so good. I want his load. *I reach between my legs and grab his balls. He moans. *I stop and spread my ass cheek. *He tells his wife to finger me while he's fucking my ass if she wants his load. *He pulls out of me and back to her. *I thought that's it, I'm not going to get his load. *He starts to cum. *He pulls out of her and finishes in me.*

He tells me not to move as he moves back behind her. *I feel his cum start to drip out of my ass. *I glance over at her. *He's sucking her ass, taking his cum back. *When he's done, she turns around. She opens her mouth and he shares with her. *My turn, they both lick my ass, share with each other. *I reach down and start rubbing my clit again. *Everyone is tired, pleased. *We sit in the chairs, playing with ourselves and each other for a few minutes, relishing in what just happened. *

There is a knock at the door, it's the manager. *I know our time is over. *
    I hope there will be a sequel....soon. *He looks at me and says, "Best. *Movie. *Ever!"

2. Nickk386

Nickk386 New Member

That was hot.. Seriously, you have one hell of a talent. I felt lile I was there watching them.

3. CaramelLady

This is hot!!!!

Next time you two go to the movies invite me please.

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Thanks!!! I had fun writing it :)

5. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

This was one of the best reads I've seen in some time. Good job.

6. alwaystry

Wow , that was very hot!!! I sooooo wish I was that guy!

7. Ellsworth5

Verified Gold Member

I love going to the movies.... ;)

HotForHoney likes this.