My story #3: The Stranger

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HotForHoney, Sep 2, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

The Stranger

Hello....oh right, from SF. *I'm good, how are you?..... Really, you'll be in town next week? Cool. *I'm going to be working a lot at the bar, but maybe you can stop by.....sounds good. *Hit me up when you land and we can work something out.

Ten days go by and nothing. *I'm starting to feel blue. *His posts drive me wild, let alone the pictures he's posted. *I've never been with anyone like him, so sexually open. *The places we could take each other.*

I get dressed and head to work. *It's not too busy. *I see a familiar face, I can't place it. *I think he's a regular from my old bar, maybe not.

We exchange glances for an hour but don't speak. *Finally I've had enough. *I approach him, lean over the bar making sure the twins are available for him to see. *I ask his name, it's unfamiliar. *I see him staring down my shirt. *I ask if he likes what he sees. *He says he wants to see more. * I tell him what time I get off. *He says he needs to leave soon and slips me his hotel key. *Tells me to let myself in and wait for him. *

I've never done anything like that - I didn't even know his name. *Something about him drove me wild though. * I decide to go. *I stopped at the lingerie store, picked up a few things. *A simple white baby doll and a red lacy corset. *

He should be back soon. *I enter his hotel room. *I know I shouldn't but I look through his bags. *First suit case has nice suits, a bathing suit, jeans, button down shirts. *I take one and put it on. *I only button one button, making sure my tits are easily accessible, my black thong peaking underneath his thin white shirt.

The second bag is smaller, a shaving kit on top. *I take it out and find a dildo, hand cuffs, lube, spanking paddle. *Under that, a strap on. *I get so wet. *The thought of pegging his ass later drives me wild. *I take it out, hold it, rub my hands down it. *It's new, I taste it. *I rub it on my panties and feel the moisture build. *I lay on the bed and start to play.

I hear someone at the door, no time to hide or stop so I just keep going. *The thought that he'd be watching me soon makes me quiver. *He walks in, sees me. I'm about to cum. *He sits on the bed and says, "that toy was for me". *I don't say anything. *He just watches as I cum. *He pulls the toy from my pussy. *

He says since I went thru his bag, he wants to go thru mine. *Fair is fair. *In my pocketbook he finds my mini vibe and my camera. *Next the lingerie bag. *He wants a fashion show. *He undresses me, caressing my body, kissing me as he exposes more. *

I take the bag and go into the bathroom. *I come out in the white teddy. *He's naked, sitting on the bed taking pictures. *He starts rubbing his dick. *Gently up and down his shaft. *He motions for me to come closer. *As I approach, he rubs faster, over his head and all the way down again. *He takes my hand and places it on his, both of us rubbing his dick. *He takes his hand away and starts massaging my tits, rubbing around my back, squeezes my ass and feels my wet pussy. *He pulls me on his lap, my clit is rubbing his cock. *He's sucking my tits, one hand still in my pussy. *He pushes me up, allowing his dick to slide inside me. * He guides me up and down, deeper and deeper. *I can see my thick creamy cum on his shaft. *I take a finger worth and taste it. *It's sweeter than usual.

He asks for a taste. *I oblige. *He likes it. *I push him down , still riding, playing with my clit. *Giving him little tastes as I go. *He asks for more. *I move to sit on his face. *Reaching behind my back with my hands, I continue to rub his shaft. *I turn around, and suck my cum off his cock as eats my pussy. *Without warning, he cums in my mouth. *I swallow his whole load. *

Without speaking, I go to the bathroom and change. *I come out, again he's on the bed, cock in one hand, camera in the other. *This time all the toys are on the bed. *

I strut out of the bathroom, feeling quite sexy in the red corset. *I walk right up to him, bend down and start sticking his cock, all the way down his shaft. *I cup his balls in my hand as his cock goes deeper down my throat. *I takes his balls in my mouth and rub his ass hole with my finger. *He slides off the bed slightly allowing me to lick from his balls to his ass. *I feel him guide my head back, I know what he wants....soon my tongue is fucking his ass. *I trying adding one finger, goes in no problem. *I add a second finger. *He wants more. *

He helps me with the strap on, he takes some lube and rubs it on my cock. *I can't feel it but I see hoe sexy it is. *He gets on all fours. *I enter his ass slowly. He says, "fuck me like you want to be fucked whore". *Those were some of the first words we've spoken. *Fuck me like you want to be fucked whore.

I take a breathe, pause, and then I started pounding his ass. *I took the paddle and spanked his ass red. *I told him to take my mini vibe and hold it at the base of his shaft. I told him I wanted to see his face. *I lay down and he climbs on top of me. *Riding me. *I grab his cock and the vibe. *I tell him to go harder. *I can tell he's close. *I can feel his cum as it shoots out of his dick. *It hits my tits, face. *I try to catch some in my mouth. *He slows down, still sitting on my cock. *He rubs his cum on my tits before sucking on them. *

I need a shower, so does he. *I go first. *It takes a while. *I'm so wet, I finger myself. *I take the shower head on full blast and blast my pussy. *I hear him come in but don't stop. *

I can see he's ready for another round, so am I. *I wash him off, kneel and give his clean cock a long suck. *He says, you fucked me like a whore. *Now I will fuck you like a whore. *I know our roles have changed. *He's the dom now. *I get wet. *I love a man to take control in bed.

He grabs my hair. *The simple blow job has turned into a mouth fuck. I gag, he snickers. *Tells me a good whore keeps going. *We get out of the shower. *I'm by the sink. *He slides up behind me, kissing my neck. *He tries to finger my ass but it's too tight.*

We move to the bed. *He wants me spread eagle on my back so he can see, feel and enter all of me. *He cuffs my hands and feet to the corners of the bed. *I'm at his mercy. *He pulls out more toys, a feather and a whip. *He traces my body with the feather. *He takes a vibe and shoves it in my pussy. *He takes the whip, hits the bed by my ear. *I turn my head, he hits the other side. *The vibe fells out, he whips right between my legs. *He hits my inner thigh. *Then his whips my tits. *They get hard. *

I see him grab the lube and know what's coming. *I think, maybe I shouldn't have fucked him so hard.....nah. *I know my ass can take it. *There is nothing I can do about it now anyway.

I close my eyes in anticipation and he's in. *His cock slid in, he started slow, then stopped. *He tells me he's not ready. *He leaves me on the bed, blind folded. *I don't know if he's still there watching me, if he left, if anyone else is there. *Soon I feel someone on the bed. *They begin licking my wet pussy.
    Then I feel his cock penetrate my ass, I know it's him. *Then another familiar cock enters my pussy. *I'm confused. *I feels too good to worry about it. *I feel the air as he whips the bed, wondering if my tits or thigh is next. *

It's not another cock, it's the strap on. *He's fucking both my holes at the same time. My legs start shaking, my tits are red from being whipped. I can't control myself anymore. *He told me not to make any noise but this is the most intense orgasm I've ever felt. *I start to moan, he spanks me. *That puts me over the edge. *I'm screaming with pleasure. *I squirt for the first time ever. *

He removes the blind fold. *I realize who it is.
    I say, it's you, from SF. *He smiles as he releases his load in my ass.

Barent and jdhst like this.
  2. Thomas77

Thomas77 Member

Ohhh yes...that made my heart rate go up :)

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I hope that wasn't the only thing that went up!!!!

4. Mikey22

Gold Member

Awesome story! Thanks for shareing.

5. Nickk386

Nickk386 New Member

Damnnn....i have a lil situation I need to take care of after reading that...so hot.

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Thanks!!!! I'm glad y enjoyed it. I'm writing the next story and need to stop bc of my own situation :)