My Story #21 - Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HotForHoney, Feb 1, 2015.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Super Bowl Party

A bunch of people from work rented a suite at the local hotel to watch the game. A few of us got our own rooms for the night. Friends of friends rotating in and out all night. Perfect.

My colleague started drama with her boyfriend. No one was paying attention to me except him. He was too shy to talk so he kept texting me. I caught him looking at me several times. I was wearing my team jersey and black leggings that showed off my tight round ass.

We made a friendly bet. At the end of each quarter, whose ever team was winning received a sexual favor from the other.

When there was 2:00 left, I slipped him my key - room 469. His team was winning. I waited in my room, wondering what he'd want.

I heard a key in the door. My heart skipped a beat. I was waiting on the bed. He put the chaining the door.

He walked over to me without saying a word. He lifted my shirt, his hands were warm and strong. He kissed me, then my breasts. He pulled my jersey back down. It was a very real moment.
    I squeezed his hand to let him know everything was ok.

A few minutes later we were back watching the game. My team tied the score. No one knew we left.

The second quarter ended in a tie. He left first. I texted him that I wanted to see him stroking his cock when I got there. I waited a few minutes - I wanted him really hard and horny when I got there.

I walked in, stood in the doorway and just stared. His cock was so thick it made my ass hurt thinking about it. I told him to cum and he shot a huge load over his chest.

I turned to leave. He said, not so fast. Tie score, tit for tat. My turn to watch. I sat on the edge of one bed, pulled my pants down. He was sitting across from me. I put my legs up on either side of him.
    I started rubbing my clit. I laid down. I had 3 fingers inside my pussy. He slid down to the floor to get a better look. I took my fingers out, sucked my milky white cum off my fingers. He moved closer. Just before he touched me, there was a knock at the door.

He went in the bathroom. It was the drama queen coworker. She knocked again. I opened the door with the chain on. I told her I wasn't feeling well and would be back soon.

I checked the hall, she was gone. I sent him back first. I still had business to do. When I got back, he was acting strange. I could see his pants bulging. He texted me that he want to feel my wet pussy, taste my cum. I teased him the rest of the quarter, licking my fingers, leaving my hand in my lap.

I sent him a picture of my pussy waiting to be touched. I could see his face turn red. I really wanted my team to be winning, I wanted to tease him more. In fact, I left early to prepare.

I changed into a black and white zebra nighty with a see thru black thong. I got my toys ready. I was going to make him watch again. My team was up by 3 with one minute left, they had possession. I turned the tv off. He stormed in, saw me. Threw me on the bed. I stopped him. He said my team fumbled, his team scored a touch down. He threw me back on the bed. Spread my legs and finger fucked me like no one had before.
    He asked what the toys were for.
    I told him they made me squirt.
    He handed them to me.

I started slowly, knowing full well I could squirt in under 2 minutes. He didn't know, and I was enjoying him watching. I felt myself get close a few times. I wrapped my legs around his neck and pulled him down. I started to spray everywhere. I kept fucking myself with the toys, harder and harder.
    He swallowed several times. My legs got heavy. He stood over me stroking again. It didn't take long before he shot a hot load over my tits. He told me to wait like that until the end of the game. He left.

I missed the 4th quarter. I texted my coworker I was not feeling well and going to bed. Didn't want any more interruptions.

I waited and waited. The game was over. His team one. I know what he wanted. My ass.

He came in, turned the lights down. He felt my tits - still covered in his cum. Good girl he said.
    He told me to roll over on all fours.

I obeyed. He got the lube and covered his cock. I could feel the tip against my ass. I took a deep breath in. When I exhaled he thrusted deep inside. He pulled the hair on the back of my neck. He called me his whore and spanked my ass. It stung. He pounded my ass hard. I felt like a whore. It felt good. It has been too long since I've been someone's whore.
    Deeper and harder he pounded. He stopped. He wanted me to
    feel the warmth of his load.

His cum filled my ass like a cannoli being stuffed. He pulled out fast.
    And fucked me again hard. He did that two more times. The last time pulled out, his cum was dripping out my ass like hot lava. Slow, hot.

I wasn't done. I wanted to take my toys and started rubbing my clit. I came hard but needed to squirt again.
    I knew as soon as I inserted the toy, I would began to squirt. I couldn't move. Just laid there, almost paralyzed with pleasure.

I woke up the next morning, he was gone but my toys were there.

PS - I was late for work.

#1 HotForHoney, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    AJP, cook74, duffy and 16 others like this.
  2. Mikey22

Gold Member

Honey That was Awesome!:)

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. Mb91

Gold Member

That was a hot one.

HotForHoney likes this.
  4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

If more Super Bowl parties were like this I'd maybe care about football. :D

Married M Nh and HotForHoney like this.
  5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I was talking with a guy who asked what it felt like when I guy cums in my ass. I already told him I was writing a story so I would put it in there.

And might I say how fun it was to tease him all Super Bowl? At the end of each quarter I told him what we would have been doing if we were in the story.

6. Adventurer

Gold Member

Now THAT's the way to watch the Super Bowl! ;)

HotForHoney likes this.
  7. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

hot Damn!! loved that mmm Mmm

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Very hot and sexy!

HotForHoney likes this.
  9. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

Very hot story. That guy has stamina LOL !

HotForHoney likes this.
  10. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I love teasing the male inspiration for this story.

He just came to work. I asked how his weekend was. He said "uneventful". I said "oh, I thought it would be intense". He asked about mine. I said it was good but I felt like I got punched in the face. He got red. Awesome.

Mikey22 likes this.
  11. IMNaughty

Gold Member

Why do I never end up at that SuperBowl party?

HotForHoney likes this.
  12. Ellsworth5

Verified Gold Member

I just had to read this a second time :)

HotForHoney likes this.
  13. Invigorated

Gold Member

My kinda betting ;)

HotForHoney likes this.
  14. manvspencil

manvspencil Member

Can I count all of this as my new favourite quote?

HotForHoney likes this.
  15. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Yes you can. Mine is still "tried #42 and not allowed back at the zoo" though.

16. manvspencil

manvspencil Member

Glad I'm still in your top one. ;)

This is an amazingly hot story. Oh, to be the inspiration...

HotForHoney likes this.
  17. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I was getting flirting with an older guy who comes into my job.
    The story lead to our first kiss and about 3 months of getting my ass fucked from him. No one knows at work.

manvspencil likes this.
  18. manvspencil

manvspencil Member

I find that's the best way.