My story #20 - In the Kitchen

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HotForHoney, Oct 24, 2014.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I know the way to a mans heart. It's not just his stomach, it's his rock hard cock too.

I invite him over to watch the football game. I'm in the kitchen cooking his favorite snacks when he comes. I'm wearing my 4" heels and a cute, sexy red and black apron that ties in the back.
    I tell him to come in. I hear him walking towards the kitchen and talking.

He yells he brought his friend to watch the game too. There is no time or place to hide.

They reach the kitchen and stop. He comes up to me, hugs me, kisses me. Whispers how sexy I look and how naughty I am. His friend sits at the table and watches; drinking a beer.

He lifts me on the counter and starts fingering my wet pussy. Then he starts eating me. My tits pop out and his friend is just staring, stroking his cock.

He pulls me off the counter, turns me around. I hear his zipper open. I feel him pull his cock out.
    He rubs it. He rubs it on my ass. He slides it in my pussy. Pumping, grabbing my tits. Calling me a dirty whore. He tells me how I need to be punished for letting another man see me naked.

He spanks me. Thrusts a few more times and comes in my pussy.

He tells me to go sit on his friends lap. His friend has taken his dick out and been stroking it for a while.

I sit on his lap. He slides inside me. I feel his eyes, watching another man fuck me. He doesn't like it. It excites me. He grabs my hair and tells his friend to stop. He says, she can suck you dry. They spit roast me until they both cum.

My legs are weak. He grabs a beer and chips and heads for the living room. Tells me I'm allowed in when the food is ready.

2. Vman464

Gold Member

OMG girl! You have done a great job of filling my boxers with precum today!!!!!!

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

My panties are a bit wet too.

Felt good to write another story.

takenguy4more, Amature and Vman464 like this.
  4. Vman464

Gold Member

Keep it up girl! I'm 25 I love being turned on nonstop!!!!!

5. Vman464

Gold Member

It all started when she invited me over to watch the game. I didn't want it to be awkward so I brought Ron, a friend of mine along in case we needed to break the silence.

As we headsd inside, we found her in the kitchen wearing only high heels and an apron loosely tied in the back! I was so turned on upon seeing this i threw her onto the counter and started fingering her wet pussy! After a bit her titts popped out. I moved my toung down to her clit and start eating her pussy like I was never gonna see another pussy in my life! Over my shoulder Ron was just sitting at the table drinkin his beer and strokin his cock.

After a bit of pussy munching, I pulled her off the counter and spun her around unzipping my pants! I pulled out my cock and rubbed it down her ass as I slid it into her sopping wet pussy! All the while grabbing her bouncing titts and telling her she was a whore and needed to be punished for letting another man, see her naked.

I smacked her ass and thruster a few more times before telling her to go sit on Ron's lap. She sat down as his hard cock slid inside her dripping pussy. But wait, I hated what I was seeing! I grabbed her hair and told her to STOP! We both spit roasted her until our cocks were dry.

After putting up my cock and telling her to clean herself up, I grabbed myself a beer and some chips and headed into the den to watch the game as she lay on the floor shaking from the orgasmic pleasure she had just endured! I told her over my shoulder as I left she better not come in until the food was ready!

Amature and HotForHoney like this.
  6. Vman464

Gold Member

whatcha think??? Lol

7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

It was good. Wasn't expecting your perspective.

8. Vman464

Gold Member

Oh haha ok

9. Vman464

Gold Member

Sorry, wasn't trying to hijack your story

10. Mikey22

Gold Member

WOW!!! HotForHoney Another great story:cool: Keep up the good work:)

HotForHoney likes this.