My story #2: Ice Cock

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HotForHoney, Aug 31, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I'm in the shower, tits all soapy, washing my long pale legs. *There is a knock at the door. *Not expecting anyone, I continue. *Then there is a loud knock on the bathroom door. *I'm scared and faintly say, "come in". It's a police officer.

He says he needs to search me as he opens the shower curtain. *His baton is drawn. *He tells me to spread my legs and face the wall. *I comply. *He takes his baton and grazes my legs, up and down. He runs it down my spine, around my neck. *

He tells me to turn around slowly. *He sticks his fingers in my puss, needs to search everything. *Next me tells me to get on my knees. *The water is running down my face. *He unzips his pants and pulls out his cock and begins to rub it. *It grows. *He rubs it on my soapy tits, around my neck, down my nose and on my lips. *He seems angry. *I open my mouth, and start sucking his thick cock. *He wanted his balls sucked. *Every time he wanted a change, he pulls my hair back, so he can look at me. *He says, "suck my cock whore", "lick my shaft whore", "ball whore", "cock whore". *Every whore he pulls harder. *He has his baton between my thighs, spreading my lips.

He sees a cooler (I never have). *Asks what's inside. *I told him I've never seen it. *He doesn't like that answer and commands me to stand and bend over. *He spanks me with the baton. *He opens it. He pulls out a frozen condom filled with water - an ice cock if you will. *He tells me I've been a bad girl and need punishment. I ask what's wrong. He tells me to remain silent.

He takes it, grazes my neck, throat. *His moving down, around my nipples - they get hard. *He rubs my clit, inner thigh. *I feel something cold on my ass. *Now he's in the shower with me. *Commands me to face the wall, hand above my head, legs spread. *I feel his warm, hard cock on my ass. *He starts counting one....two....thr before he can finish, he's in my ass. It pushes me closer *to the wall. *He grabs my hair, pulls it back and sternly whispers in my ear "I said don't move. *I'll tell you when to move slut". *I reply "yes sir". He said I was being a good girl. *Good girls like being fucked. *

He starts thrusting deeper and faster into my ass. *Still grabbing my hair. *He tells me my ass is tight but wants it tighter. *He takes the ice cock again, rubs my clit and rams it deep into my pussy. *He tells me to take it and play with it. *He needs two hands to control me. *I start to play. *I feel so full, hot cum and cold water combine and drip down my thigh. *I want to taste it, I'm afraid to ask. *He asks to see the ice cock. *As I pull it out, it releases a fair amount of water. *It hits his foot. *He tells me to suck it off. *I'm so happy. *

He tells me I had enough, and to get back in position. *He enters my ass again, ice cock back in my pussy. *My ass is red from being spanked. *He needs to release his cum. *Tells me to prepare for it. *I relax and wait. *He's pounding harder and deeper than I've ever felt. *I'm not sure how much I can take. *He tells me to keep doing what I'm doing after he cums. *I can feel his balls smacking against me. *He starts to moan, pushes my face harder against the wall, pulling my hair down. *I feel his load shoot deep in my ass. *It seems to last forever. *He pulls out, reminding me to keep the ice cock in. *

He says I've been a good girl so he trusts me. *He lays on the bathroom floor and tells me to turn around. *I know better than to try and do anything buy obey. *He tells me to step out of the tub slowly. *He tells me to stand over his face and take the ice cock out. *It releases the same mix of hot cum and icy water all over his face. *He tells me to suck the ice cock. *He says he needs a closer look at my puss and tells me to sit on his face. *he starts playing w my clit, examining it slowly with his fingers. *He grabs behind my back and pulls me down to his mouth. *He says we are almost done....for today. *His thumb is in my ass, two fingers spreading my lips as he licks me clean. *My cum is gone and so is he. *I think he'll be back.

So, do you want to be a police officer?

Barent, Ellsworth5, Mb91 and 6 others like this.
  2. Thomas77

Thomas77 Member

Mmmm this is fantastic :)

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Glad you enjoyed it. Don't know why the "." came as "*" but oh well.

I really wish I had an ice cock myself right now!!!

4. Mikey22

Gold Member

Excelent story!

5. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

I really enjoyed this, got my cock so hard. a bit of pre-cum in my boxer's. can't wait to get home and stroke my cock. ;)

6. Adventurer

Gold Member

Fucking a girl in the ass like that sounds great. :D

7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Getting fucked in the ass like that IS great!

8. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I want to be a police officer

9. pb_j

Gold Member

Another great story! Yes I want to be a police officer now, or at least that one;)

HotForHoney likes this.
  10. Avgjoe366

Avgjoe366 New Member

Can I be an officer??

HotForHoney likes this.
  11. teamster145

Gold Member

I just want a badge and your address.

HotForHoney likes this.
  12. HotForHoney

Gold Member

123 Main Street
    Columbus 75368

teamster145 likes this.
  13. Mikey22

Gold Member

HotForHoney You ben a bad girl again,Your home will be surounded by all these police officers,There is no escape.

HotForHoney likes this.
  14. HotForHoney

Gold Member

<---- wouldn't do the crime if she couldn't do the time!

jdhst, Mikey22 and teamster145 like this.
  15. AGFUNK

Gold Member

That's got to be the most interesting story I've read on here.

HotForHoney likes this.
  16. Vman464

Gold Member

I deffinately want to be the police officer! Got me really hott and bothered lol!

HotForHoney likes this.
  17. Stormlover712

Stormlover712 Member

18. Stormlover712

Stormlover712 Member

great story.. Ill take a police officer...lol my husband would love to watch that!!!

HotForHoney likes this.
  19. DixieGal

DixieGal Member

great story. i can't wait till i have time to read more. :)

HotForHoney likes this.
  20. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

great story ! mmmmmmmmmm

HotForHoney likes this.