My Story #18 - Truth or Dare

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HotForHoney, Dec 26, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Truth or Dare

My best friend from college, Sara and her husband Marc came to visit for the weekend. She moved away and I hadn't seen her in a few years.

The first night, after a few drinks an impromptu game of truth or dare broke out, my husband Brian asked Sara if she ever kissed a girl. She answered yes, your wife, Ashley. The guys looked at each other and grinned. Next was Marc's turn to ask me a question. I said dare. He dared me to kiss Sara.

She smelled like a summer beach night. I leaned over and started to give her a little kiss. It soon turned into a big kiss.

The questions progressed quickly from there. They dared us to feel each other's boobs; to take each other's shirts off, bras.

I think we were in our own world. We didn't hear the guys anymore. I looked at Sara's tits and squeezed them. She grabbed mine. We kissed. I unbuttoned my pants, she did the same. Her pussy felt hot and wet, just like I remembered.

She led my hand down her pants. I looked over and the guys were stroking their cocks thru their pants. It wasn't enough for me. I missed the taste of her sweet pussy. The only one I've had (other then mine). She was always waxed. You can look at her and see plump pink lips. I pulled her pants down and I dove in.

I got three fingers in her ass and she came. Marc just watched, never allowed to use the back door. His cock was thick. I dared him to let me taste it. Brian was sitting on the couch jerking off. Sara got up and went to Brian. She said his cock was long. I told her she should try riding it.

She went over to Brian and sat on his cock. Three trips and and down his pole and she was screaming. Meanwhile Marc was about to cum. Sara said she wanted his first load. She winked at me.

Marc went over to Sara and came in get mouth as she rode Brian.
    As soon as Marc was done, I walked up to Sara and started kissing her. We shared his cum.

Then it was our turn for fun.... We played guess who.

We blindfolded the guys and took turns letting them finger us, kiss us, eat us. We took turns giving them hand jobs, blow jobs.

We took breaks from playing with them to play together. It was fun to watch them jerk off listening to us 69 and finger each other.

We'd go back to the guys with a tongue full of pussy juice and each other's man. We rode them hard. I even let Marc in my ass. Sara spanked me hard. We switched but didn't tell. It was the first time Sara let Marc in her ass. I removed the blindfold. Brian and I just watched.

I lead Brian to our room so we could get some toys and play alone. He was so worked up from not being in control he really made me work for it. He called me names and grabbed my hair. He told me I was being a slut fucking another man in his house. He tied me to the bed, got the whip out and started hitting me. My tits were so hard they could have cut glass. My pussy and ass ached for a pounding.

He took the toys and left me there.
    I could hear him in the living room. He convinced Sara to try two cocks at once. I wanted both cocks. I wanted to feel them both in me, the fullness. The pain.

He came back, hit my tits and told me to wait. He grabbed the tube and left.

I heard him explain how it should go. He had Marc rub lube on his cock and some on his fingers. He told him to finger her ass.

Brian layed on the couch. He told Sara to ride his cock. Once she was comfortable he told Marc to get behind Sara and enter her ass.

I could hear her cum. Over and over. Moaning with pleasure. I wanted it, it should have been me.

When they were done, Brian came back and fucked my ass. He have me a good spanking. I promised to be good. I wanted to play.

He went to talk to Marc. Marc agreed. Brian set us up. He was on my pussy and Marc was in my ass. I asked Sara to come over and sit on my face. She faced away from me. Her ass was perfect. I was rubbing her clit. Brian was squeezing her tits. I came so hard and often my legs were shaking. The boys collapsed on the couch. We sucked their cocks clean before they went to the bathroom for a good clean-up.

I sat on the couch with Sara gently rubbing her pussy, kissing.

CLE32793, Mb91, pinotnoir and 13 others like this.
  2. danrb007

Gold Member

OMG.. That was hot.. Hard as a rock right now...Thanks

alwaystry and HotForHoney like this.
  3. justwondering11

justwondering11 Active Member

Wow wee, got a big problem in me pants....gotta pop one off after reading that:DGracias

alwaystry and HotForHoney like this.
  4. Mikey22

Gold Member

Ahhhhhhhhh!!...Just shot off a big load! What a fucking mess! You made my day again.

5. alwaystry

That....was...amazing!.....problem is,,I have a hard on and cannot take care of it right now! Well done HFH, well done. That was about perfect!

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Consider it a birthday present!
    I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for the story line :)

Country_Lily and alwaystry like this.
  7. alwaystry

Thanks! And no problem on helping you withthe story line. You took off and ran with it! Hot, I can picture it all.....I want to play truth or dare now!

Country_Lily and HotForHoney like this.
  8. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

That was totally awesome.

HotForHoney likes this.
  9. sayss18

Gold Member

This story's really arousing, brilliant

HotForHoney likes this.
  10. Silverfox

Gold Member

Erotic. That "dare" took on a life of it's own.

HotForHoney likes this.
  11. Country_Lily

Gold Member

I just came in my panties. So fucking hot HFH. All the while I was reading that I imagined I was "Sara" and you were Ashley xx

I love this site :-D

ply, boobjob, audirs4 and 3 others like this.
  12. alwaystry

That.....is.....awesome!

13. Mikey22

Gold Member

Oh CL. Your coment made me read the story again!...And jerk off again!

14. chasing_heels

chasing_heels Member

Im so hard !!

HotForHoney likes this.
  15. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Very sexy! I really loved this. :)

PrincessDom and HotForHoney like this.
  16. Country_Lily

Gold Member

I just keep cuming back to this story HFH, please, pretty please do part 2 :) xx

Mikey22 likes this.
  17. Mikey22

Gold Member

You tell her CL. I feel the same way!

Country_Lily likes this.
  18. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Thank you!!! I'll see what I can do for you. I will have to wait until I get it right though.

crazyman213, Country_Lily and Mikey22 like this.
  19. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I think I have the story line worked out.....

Country_Lily likes this.
  20. Mikey22

Gold Member

Awesome!!!...I'll be hard and ready to stroke!