My Story #17 - The Naughty List

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HotForHoney, Dec 25, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

The Naughty List

Santa made his list, checked it twice. There were a few naughty girls he wanted to make visit and give them a chance to redeem themselves. He was busy at the North Pole so he sent his son, Nick.

Nick came down the chimney and offered them seven minutes in heaven to explain their behavior.

The first girl he visited he nicknamed "ice princess". It appears she liked getting fucked with an ice cock.
    Nick went into her freezer and pulled two out. He said you have seven minutes to prove to me you are a good girl.

She lead Nick the shower. She got undressed, turned on the water and got in. She took the ice cock and rubbed her clit. Nick was excited. He told her to put it in her pussy. She started moaning. He started fingering her ass, then he put the other one in her ass. He took control of both. The ice was melting and he wanted a taste. He told her to step out of the shower, sit over his face and remove the cocks. The mixture of warm cum and cold water flowed out her holes and onto his mouth. He pulled her down and sucked her clit. Seven minutes were up. He stood up and said, you've been good. Good at being bad.

The next visit was to the movie mistress. This lady went out with a man in a relationship. She then went down on him in the same theater his girlfriend was working. When she saw, she joined them. The girls ate each other out, fingered each other. They took turns getting fucked by the guy.

Nick climbed down her chimney with his girlfriend. Nick was going down on his girlfriend when the movie mistress came home. Nick explained who they were and why they were there. The movie mistress pushed Nick aside and dove right into his girlfriend's pussy. She was rubbing her clit, and even started fingering her ass. Nick came up behind the mistress, lifted her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties. He slid right into her ass and started pounding her hard. He lifted his girlfriends shirt and was squeezing her tits. He came deep in my, I mean her ass.
    Seven minutes was up. They got dressed, as they walked out the door, Nick said, you made me cum, I'll tell Santa to come.

Nick had a few more naughty girls to visit. There was the bar tender who met a stranger in his hotel room. She went thru his bags, found a strap on and started fucking herself with it. He walked in on her. He tied her arms and legs to the bed, spread eagle so he could "see, feel and enter all of her".

There was the MILF who taught young college guys how to fuck a whore. The sexy secretary who screwed her boss, the girl who couldn't get enough outdoor sex, the awkward girl turned sex kitten, the neighbor who sunbathed topless when her new neighbor moved in and then shared cream pie.

Nick's next visit was to the girlfriend of a soldier who fucked her boyfriend and the bus driver on the bus on the way to the airport. She was stopped by security and double teamed by the security agent and her boyfriend.

Nick met her boyfriend, Tim,at the airport (his basic training was done) and went to her apartment. Tim gave Nick the key. He went in and explained why he was there. She said she was faithful to Tim and was waiting for him. With that Tim came in and ordered her to suck Nick's cock. It tasted like candy canes. Tim sat down on a chair. He pulled his girlfriend on his cock. She was sliding down it like it was a fire pole. Nick came over and she started sucking his dick again. Tim said she had to suck until Nick came. The clock was ticking, 7 minutes was almost over. She grabbed his balls with one hand and slid a finger up his ass. Tick tick tick. She took one more deep breath and went deep on Nick's cock. He came just as the 7 minutes was up. He had one more stop.

The Piss Princess. He drank a lot of water on his way.
    One last trip down the chimney.
    He startled her on her way to the bathroom. He said he wanted to watch her pee...on him. They got undressed and climbed in the tub.
    She let the piss drip slowly on his chest. She reached down, grabbed his cock and let a hot stream flow down his shaft as she rubbed his head. She then sucked him off until he came. They sat up in the tub. She started rubbing her clit, licking her fingers, rubbing her tits. Nick stood up like he was getting out but instead he started pissing on her face, tits and pussy. She grabbed his cock and sucked him again, tasting what was left of his piss. When it was gone, so was he.

Nick had visited all the naughty girls on his list. He headed back to tell his father about his trip.
    All the ladies got new toys that year.... And for all (it was a) good night.

Barent, justwondering11 and Mikey22 like this.
  2. Mikey22

Gold Member

Damn!...Hot for Honey! ...I was not expecting one like that, That was good,It makes me wonder what next Christmas will be like,When you have a whole years worth of stories to write about. Keep it up!...I'm sure you will have one for New years eve or day.

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. danrb007

Gold Member

nice story.. Sitting here stroking a hardon...lol

HotForHoney likes this.
  4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I had the thought for seven minutes in heaven....mixed ith the holiday. Then the list idea came to me. Reminds me of the Seinfeld series finale when the old guests came back.

I think it's a good recap :)

alwaystry likes this.
  5. Mikey22

Gold Member

I remember that Seinfeld finale, Your so creative.

HotForHoney likes this.
  6. anotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Great story, i've now got a raging hard on!

HotForHoney likes this.
  7. audirs4

Gold Member

So fucking hot...,

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. alwaystry

Lol that is awesome

HotForHoney likes this.
  9. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

wow

HotForHoney likes this.
  10. Silverfox

Gold Member

I laughed, then I imagined. The ice cock scene caused my asshole to clinch. Good story.

HotForHoney likes this.
  11. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Very naughty indeed! Dont you just love Christmas!

HotForHoney likes this.
  12. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I'm curious. Do you have experience with an ice cock? It sounds interesting

HotForHoney likes this.
  13. HotForHoney

Gold Member

No experience yet.... Maybe one day.

Mikey22 and boobjob like this.