My Story #16 - "Water" Play

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HotForHoney, Dec 24, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I met Gino at a bar during Mardi Gras. He had lots of beads, and lots of beer. He offered me beads. As I reached for them. He said had wanted to see my tits. I had a few beers in me myself so I lifted my shirt. As I reached for the beads, I glanced down at the bulge in his pants. I took the beads and headed for the bar. He followed me. We started chatting. He mentioned wanting another look at my tits. I told him it would cost him more beads. This time as I lifted my shirt, he reached out and grabbed me. He pinched my nipple just before I could lower my shirt.

We continued talking and drinking. After I earned a few more beads, I excused myself to use the ladies room. There was only one stall - coed bathroom. He followed me to the bathroom. I went first - since he was behind me, I guess I didn't lock the door because he walked in while I was peeing. He said he couldn't hold it.

It started peeing while I was sitting. I could feel his hot piss on my pussy. I had to wait for him to finish. I was looking at his cock - he had a nice long head which is perfect for sucking. His shaft was a good size too - not too thick and not too long. Perfect for some good anal loving.

He finished, before he could zip up, I slid down to suck him dry. (Thank goodness you guys are good at shaking dry). I took his head to start. I gently held his balls with one hand while I started to stroke his shaft with the other.
    I could just taste his precum when we heard knocking.

Turns out Gino didn't live far from the bar. We walked to his house.
    We barely made it in the door before the clothes started coming off. We started going at it on the couch. He pushed me over the arm rest, back down and started rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy. Then he went in - face first.
    I came hard. He started rubbing his cock on my pussy before sliding it in slow and deep. I wanted him to cum on my tits. I wanted to feel him unload on me again.

As soon as the first drop hit my skin, I came again. His cum felt hotter than his piss. I started rubbing my clit, scratching it with my nails.

I needed a shower and I needed to pee again. Gino wouldn't let me pee. He wanted me to pee on him.
    We got in the shower. He sat down. He wanted me to pee on his chest. It was hot watching it drip down his chest, over his stomach. He stood up and washed my tits with a washcloth. Then he knelt down and washed my legs - I spread them so he could get all the way to the top. The tub was slippery and he fell on his butt. I squatted and sat on his face. I felt a warm trickle - a little pee came out, right in his mouth. He didn't stop, kept on eating me.

When we got out of the shower, he drank three big glasses of water.
    We started talking about fantasies and our past. He said he had a pretty good idea what I liked and what I needed.

We moved to the couch, he started kissing me, rubbing my tits, my pussy. He unzipped his pants, his head peeking over his jeans. He opened his pants, grabbed me by the back of my neck and pushed me down towards his cock. I looked up at him, his eyes said - you want this just as much as I do. I sucked him hard. He took my skirt and panties off. He told me to sit on the floor, put my legs on the couch and show him how I play by myself.

I started rubbing my clit hard. He ordered me to stand. I watched him play with his cock. I wanted to slide down it like I was a fireman sliding down the pole.

We moved back to the bedroom. He told me to mount his cock and ride it. I rode it until he came again. I excused myself to use the bathroom.

I was all sweaty and wanted another shower. I started the water and stepped into the shower. All of a sudden there is a hand shutting the water. Gino is climbing in the shower. He tells me to sit on the bench and show him my clit. He walks towards me and starts pissing on me. It feels hot, it excites me. He stops, grabs my hair and pushes me on all fours as he finishes pissing on my ass and gives it a good smack.

Well, another item to cross off my sexual bucket list....now, if he only had a friend join us I could have crossed off two!

phish, fairlthick, DrinkMeIn and 13 others like this.
  2. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

That sure woke things up this morning.

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. Silverfox

Gold Member

Um , yeah. I took the day off, and slept in, and this really woke me up. Lot's of waterworks. After going through withdrawal last night, I needed something good.

HotForHoney likes this.
  4. Mikey22

Gold Member

Just got in and discoverd this one. Interesting, It looks like H4H Is taking her stories up another erotic notch. Keep up the good work.

alwaystry and HotForHoney like this.
  5. danrb007

Gold Member

Pissing on each other is something I have always wanted to try. Sounds HOT!!!

DrinkMeIn and HotForHoney like this.
  6. Mikey22

Gold Member

Make sure the other is really in to it first,I think I posted on this subject weeks ago,But here it is again, I used to work with someone that was in to this. He told the story about meeting two hot girls in a bar, He went to there apartment,As the situation turned sexual The girls aked him what his biggest fanticy was,He was honest, I just want to lie down and have the both of you piss on me,He told them. Ofcourse the sex stopped and they kicked his ass out. I don't know if it was true or not,But we got a good laugh out of it.

7. danrb007

Gold Member

That is probably the main reason i have never done it. never had the courage to even breach the subject...

8. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Outstanding. Really incredible. :)

HotForHoney likes this.
  9. Adyguy

Adyguy Member

Good story. I've only just stumbled across this one and I really enjoyed it.

HotForHoney likes this.
  10. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Not something I independently fantasize about but you make me want it.

Adyguy and HotForHoney like this.
  11. Adyguy

Adyguy Member

Good. I'm glad to hear someine else finds it a turnon.

HotForHoney likes this.
  12. pb_j

Gold Member

Very good writing. I have to agree with boobjob its not sonething I fantasize about, but after reading this I would try it.

HotForHoney likes this.
  13. blackgene

blackgene New Member

Good story, except for the piss, I'm really not into that stuff.

14. crazyman213

crazyman213 Member

Fantastic story. Would love for this to happen but as you guys have said not for everyone.

HotForHoney likes this.
  15. Ellsworth5

Verified Gold Member

I want to know more about your bucket list, would love to help fill your bucket;)

HotForHoney likes this.
  16. HotForHoney

Gold Member

You free Thursday?

17. Ellsworth5

Verified Gold Member

Hell yes I am

HotForHoney likes this.
  18. Bambidaaarvark

Gold Member

Mmm Fabulous story, very hot HFH xx

HotForHoney likes this.