My Story #15 - Stranded in a Snow Storm

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HotForHoney, Dec 16, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Stranded in the snow storm

It was a frigid December night. The heat stopped working. In the morning, I called the oil company and they sent over a new mechanic, Max. He was working for a few hours when we realized the snow was falling hard.
    I live in a hilly town that tends to ice up quickly. It was getting cold in the house so he helped me build a fire. He was about my age, very attractive. He didn't wear a ring.

I was sitting watching the fire when I heard a tree branch snap from the ice. A few minutes later I heard a big boom. The neighbors tree fell across my driveway, blocking Max's truck and knocking out power.

It was getting dark. I gathered my flashlights and sat by the fire. Max called the office to let him know he was stuck. He asked if he could join me by the fire. I made some coffee just before the power went out. We sat and talked.

He had just ended a relationship. He commented how the fire made my face glow. He sat closer to me, told me I shouldn't hide my face. He took my glasses off, and brushed my face gently with his hand. I leaned into his hand and closed my eyes. His touch got me wet. He moved closer, claiming he wanted to get under the blanket.

He pulled me close and started kissing me. His tongue was strong, controlled. Soon he took off my sweatshirt. He stared at my tits before pouncing on them. His hands covered what wasn't in his mouth. I could feel his dick rub on my leg. I reached down to free his member from his pants - typical repair man washed out navy pants with a worn out black belt. He didn't seem to mind. I started rubbing it. Each time I rubbed over his head, he'd bite a little harder on my tits.

It didn't take long for my pants to come off. He grabbed my legs, flipping me on my back. He sat over me, his cock teasing my waiting wet pussy. He started to finger me. Three fingers to start. He pulled out to taste my sweet juice. I saw that as my chance to suck on his throbbing cock. His precum tasted almost as sweet as mine. He stretched his legs out behind me, pulling me to sit on his dick. It slid right in. It felt thick and hard. He was squeezing my tits as I rode him. I reached down and started rubbing my clit. I felt him tense up as he came. I could feel his hot release. He pulled me in again and kissed me until his cum started dripping out of my pussy.

I got up and clean up. I came back and he was sitting by the fire stroking his cock. I watched for a minute. My hand wondered into my panties. I didn't even realize until he caught me. I turned red.

He motioned for me to come sit next to him. I watched him stroke his cock a bit. Then I moved between his legs to suck his balls.
    I let them sit in my mouth, barely touching them. I rubbed my clit softly, trying to remember the last time I felt so comfortable with a man, alone in my house.

It was getting dark, the snow still falling. Max got up to check the fire. We sat and talked, kissed and cuddled. Then we fell asleep.

I woke up very disoriented - was it a dream? I tried to get up without waking Max but it didn't work.

I checked the power, it was still out. I used the powder room and returned to the living room to join Max. He had sat up and asked about food - I was hungry too.

We could have cereal or hotdogs cooked in the fire. We ate dinner. A few minutes after the lights came back on. Max went back to work fixing the heat. It was finally on. It was late, the roads were bad and his truck was still blocked by the tree. I asked him if he wanted to stay the night. He agreed it was a good idea.

Max asked if he could take a shower. I got some towels for him. He said he always keep spare clothes in his truck in case something happens. I could hear the shower running, I pictured him naked. I started to get excited. I decided to check on him, see if he needed anything. I knocked on the door and he said come in. He peaked his head out of the curtain. I asked if he needed anything. He said yes, company.

I got undressed and joined him in the shower. My hands reached for his chest, up by his strong, wide shoulders and down his muscular arms. He looked down at his cock, I knew what he wanted. I took his whole dick in my mouth before it got too hard. I cupped his balls. He grabbed my tits. He said he was clean and lead me to the sink. He leaned against me and started fucking me from behind. He could see my face in the mirror and I could see his. He had a look of control. I was his at that moment. We never talked about anal. I've done it in the past but not recently. It wasn't my decision anymore. I felt two fingers in my ass. It felt tight, but comfortable. He could tell I liked it. He asked if I was ready for more. I was so close to cumming, I just nodded.

He lead me to the bed. Pushed me on my stomach. He sat between my legs and entered my ass. Slow. Not too deep. He reacted to my moans. He pushed a little deeper when I exhaled. Soon he was balls deep. He grabbed my hair pulling my head back, looked me deep in the eyes and said, "now". He started pounding my ass, deep, hard fast. He was spanking my ass. Harder harder harder he fucked my ass. Harder and harder he spanked me. I reached between my legs and started rubbing my clit hard, scratching it with my nails. I started thrusting my hips back on his cock. I could feel his balls smacking against my ass. I started moaning and groaning louder, almost screaming with pleasure. My legs started shaking, my toes were going numb. I came so hard. I felt his cock tense up again, he paused for a moment then started pumping my ass quick and hard as he shot his load deep in my ass. I fell into the bed, legs still shaking. I rolled over and scratched my clit a little more. My body was shaking. I haven't had an orgasm like that in years.

Max started rubbing my feet - he's the real deal I thought to myself.

He excused himself. He was gone a few minutes. He came back with sandwiches, wine and brownies.

The next morning I woke up to a beautiful sunrise. I saw my neighbor walking towards the tree with a chain saw. I knew it would wake Max. Now it was my turn to be in control. I climbed back in bed, reached for his cock - it was very easy to find his morning wood. A few strokes with my hand and he was starting to wake up. I started sucking his cock like I was looking for a prize.

He woke up moaning. Soon he was cumming straight down my throat.

There was a knock at the door - my neighbor checking up on me. I got dressed and ran downstairs, cum breath and all.

The tree was gone. Max needed to get going and fix someone else's heat.

He'll be back, even if I have to break the heat myself.

2. Silverfox

Gold Member

Hot. I liked the story line.

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. morningrooster

Great story
    I like it .Max is lucky

HotForHoney likes this.
  4. alwaystry

Another gem HFH! Great story.....aaaaannnnnddd he brought you wine and a sandwhich! Heaven! Lol , I could only hope.

HotForHoney likes this.
  5. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Great story. especially liked it when he was fucking you in the ass, got my cock nice and hard! :) great detail...mmm

HotForHoney likes this.
  6. Mikey22

Gold Member

Excelent!...As always

HotForHoney likes this.
  7. audirs4

Gold Member

Very hot....works for me.

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. Theman4u1

Theman4u1 New Member

OMG I was stroking my dick while I read the story love the line of you looking at max the ought the mirror luv it!!!

HotForHoney likes this.
  9. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Great story. Now I am online looking for furnace jobs.

HotForHoney likes this.
  10. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Something to jerk off to next time it snows.

HotForHoney likes this.
  11. HotForHoney

Gold Member

You mean like tomorrow?

boobjob likes this.
  12. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I'm praying for a big storm now. Supposed to snow here overnight but mostly miss. Looks like it's staying south of here.

13. Vman464

Gold Member

Super sexy story! ;) Makes me wanna be a heater repair man!

HotForHoney likes this.